RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching Wind Middle School

Go down 
+2
kyterlize
Harvey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Jimmy grinned

Shaye gave Nathan an adventurous (SP?) look. "Hold on!" she squielled (SP?) just before giving Misty a tap with her foot. The chestnut horse took off like a bullet through her family's pasture (ok i know i spelled that one right, Harvey!). Shaye gripped arouny Misty's wide neck, her arms not able to fully reach around it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:50 pm

(*cough*squealed*cough*)
Nathan wrapped his arms around her waist, holding himself on tightly.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Shaye grinned as they approached the movie theatre.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:57 pm

((ugh boring!!! we shall make it more fun!!! how bout we skip everything and the next day were back in detention... anyone? anyone?))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:58 pm

((Yea I agree)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:43 pm

(Only if someone will stop ignoring me and actually rp with me :( it's super boring when you all have just enough charries to play with everyone EXCEPT me)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:12 pm

( I sorry Mist :( I can make another charrie)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:11 pm

(It's OK, only if you want to.

I just have no reason to be in this RP if no one will pay attention to me)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:37 am

(MISTY!!! I'm sorry I would've if I was on. We all love u no worries :) if ur on now... rp?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:38 am

(I on, OK... I have Emmett and Mai, who you gots?)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:41 am

(umm i have Jimmy, Shaye and Sammi)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:46 am

(Sammi and Emmett??)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:47 am

(fer sure! u first)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:50 am

Emmett sat at the back of the bus, staring at his feet thorugh his dark shaggy hair. Every said he needed to cut it, that it was the reason he got migranes all the time, or whatever, but he saw perfectly fine through it. And he didn't like it when people saw his eyes, they were just so strange, bright green like a cat's. It made him feel uncomfortable. He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:59 am

Sammi galloped along the side of the road. She noticed the big yellow school bus and sped up. She looked through the back window and tried to pick out someone she knew. She saw a cute guy in the back seat with dark, shaggy hair. She smiled a huge smile. Just then, a bug flew in her mouth. She spat discustedly (SP?) hoping no one saw her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:04 am

Emmett's eyes flung open as the bus stopped and with a flick of his head, his emo-like dark hair was gone from he cat-like green eyes. He grabbed his bag and stood up, than made his way off the bus.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:14 am

Sammi saw the bus stop and jerked up on the reins and almost flew off. She walked over and saw the cute guy exiting the bus. She wanted to talk to him but she suddenly felt extreme shyness
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:17 am

Emmett didn't notice anyone, he just jumped off the bus. "What to do..." he said dully, not looking up from the ground as he walked(That's how I walk xD but I almost got hit by a car before cuz of it....). Suddenly, he walked straight into Sammi's horse and stumbled back in surprise, looking up at her and flicking his hair over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:19 am

Sammi giggled "Umm hi, I'm Sammi," she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 am

"Emmett..." He murmered, studying her. He brushed his fingers through his bangs. His look stayed the same, not a smile. It was hard to get Emmett to smile, he had his same 'poker face' ans his brilliant eyes stayed hidden behind his thick, dark, shaggy hair.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:29 am

Sammi smiled akwardly, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:32 am

Emmett's eyes turned awkward as he brushed the hair of his bangs over his right eye, revealing his left. He didn't really know what to say. She was obviously younger than him, a 7th grader most likely, but whatever...
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 am

Sammi figured that Emmet was an 8th grader... his size was an obvious hint. "Woah, you have amazing eyes," she said without realizing it. She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:39 am

Emmett looked surprised and flicked his head once again to get all the hair over his eyes, "Yah, whatever." he mumbled and stuffed his hands in his pockets. It was obvious he wore eyeliner, but that was to try to get the attention off of how green and bright his eyes were. "Doesn't help..." he murmered quietly to himself, than looked up at her, "Umm, I was going for a walk, so you can either come or just leave..." his eyes looked sort of curious, not that she could tell.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:43 am

She nodded, "Sure," she said leaping off her horse and gripping the bridle. She smiled softly and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching Wind Middle School
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next