RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching Wind Middle School

Go down 
+2
kyterlize
Harvey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:45 am

Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he silently walked down the street, ahead of Sammi. He awkwardly looked down at his feet as he walked, as usual, and his collar-length hair sort of bobbed as he stepped.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:47 am

"Soooo, you're in 8th grade?" Sammi asked, wanting to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:48 am

"Yah, you're in 7th, right?" he asked in his same old dull voice. He didn't like to say much.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:01 am

"Yeah." said Sammi akwardly. She could tell he didn't like to talked. She longed to break the akward silence, though. They approached a park and she tied her horse to a fence post. She then sat in the soft grass in the shade of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:03 am

Emmett looked over and shrugged, than climbed up the tree and sat on a high branch.

((I don't know how yet, but they should get together... She could be, like, the only thing that makes him smile :)))
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:53 pm

((awwww cute! good idea! :)))
Sammi flopped on her back and stared up into the tree, her eyes sparkling. She smiled a soft, warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Emmett looked down at her smiling, and he couldn't resist. He grinned slightly, and took one leap out of the tree, landing beside her on his feet.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:08 pm

"Woah," Sammi said, stunned. She continued to stare up at him in awe.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Emmett's smile slowly faded as he realized he was grinning, and he turned to lean against the tree, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Sammi sat up and leaned her back against the tree. "So, wait. Do you have Mrs. Doro for math?" she asked wanting to start a real conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:19 pm

"No, that's a seventh grade class..." Emmett murmered.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:22 pm

"No, it's not. My sister has that class. Nevermind. Sooooo....." Sammi thought hard, trying hard not to sound like an idiot. "Do ya want to play 20 questions?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:24 pm

"My best friend has that class, she's a seventh grader." Emmett tried to stay calm. "Sure..."
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm

"Maybe it's a mixed class...." she murmured. "Okay, you first." she smiled
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:36 pm

"Why do you insist on hanging out with me..?"
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:43 pm

"Huh? oh I can leave if you don't want me here. But you did invite me afterall," she said.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:45 pm

"I was just wondering, I'm not really the type of person people like to talk to..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:55 pm

"mmm," Sammi muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:58 pm

"Your turn..." Emmett muttered back.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:00 pm

"hmmmmm...... If you were a fish, which ocean would you live in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:03 pm

"What kind of question is that?!" Emmett looked down at her. "And the Indian."
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:07 pm

"Well, I'm sorry if you don't like my questions. It's your turn," Sammi said curtly.

(They should get all deep with their questions and 4 his final question, he could ask her out :) hehe idk an idea. u dont have 2)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:11 pm

(Awesome! Now... how to do that without ruining his mysterious...ness...ness...)

Emmett shrugged, "umm...favourite animal?"

(u start with the deep questions)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:16 pm

(okay ill try lol)

"A horse, obviously!" she said, stroking her horse's leg. "Soo, would you ever date Mai?"

(you could be like shes not my type and i could ask what his type is? idk whatev)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:20 pm

(Awesome)

"No! She's my best friend and not even my type!" Emmett was taken-aback.

(GTG really soon, my mom will be mad that I've been on for 3 hours straight and my homework isn't done!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching Wind Middle School   Searching Wind Middle School - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching Wind Middle School
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next