RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!) Empty
PostSubject: ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!)   ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Grasping, Struggling...The wretched creature tightens its grip on your wrist, as you feel the blood tingling to enter. THe creature has the palest skin, no ears and a icy glare, but other wise it looks human-but no. These are Night-Mares, Hunters of us-or shorter words...you. THe Night-Mare, seeming to be called Carunsia, smiles wickedly, just has the smile faded when a girl, identacle to you, spreads hands out and the Night-Mare disappears. Now, you have to decide what to say. "Thank you?" or "Whatever." Will you help The Curser-Catchers?

~Rules~

-This IS Elite!

-I am wanting Descriptive forms and sentences! Guess what? If you make a one-liner, you get a warning, yeah, I know, I'm not kidding.

-TWO warnings, or your out!

-GOOD GRAMMER! None of this-

"hi, my name is sam whats yours' the man greets you.

I want this-

A boy stood in the dim light, staring at you. He steppes toward you, breaking the silence.
"Hello, I am Sam, what is your name?" He greets carefully, seeming to not want to harm you,
as if your a monster.

-Type- nah, just say you read the rules! Plus, repeart these rules, not big, but a summary.

-PLEASE be respectful! DO NOT DO SOMETHING MEAN.

-No controlling plots! If you want one of your one, or one with another member, PM me!

-Yes, I am only allowing a limited number of members!

-No names like- Sam, Ben, Mary, ect. PLEASE- unquie! Like- Carria, Kensara, Corania, ect.

-LAST NAMES- two nature words. THe first part is like well like- Dim, Cold, Large, ect. The second part, a thing like Heart, Light, Ear, ect.

~Form~

Name-
gender-
age-
height-
description-
personality-
clothes-
side-
other-
Summary-

I don't have a form yet!

~Night-Mares(Bad)~

Gona(Prince)-
Gonaila(Princess)-

Troopers(followers)-

Violet Cedarwood

~Curse-Catchers(good)~

Karea(leader)- Farahia DimLight

Sharea(followers)-

Lilliana Frostheart
Amaphia (uh-MAY-fee-uh) Snowgale

~News and updates~

Nothing important at the moment!

Last edited by Rand-om Vix-om on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!)   ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Name -
Lilliana Marie FrostHeart (The Lilliana part is a name I made up.)

Gender -
Female

Age -
Eighteen

Height -
6'0

Description -
A very pale girl, with jet black wirey hair. She usually keeps it up in a bun, but sometimes it slips down her back. Has a long slender face with raised eyebrows giving her a very sceptic appearance. Her eyes are a dark violet with black flecks in them. She has three deep scars underneith her left eye, tracing down her chin and along her neck. Her ears are very large, or so you could say, they have a distint point to them, giving her the strange apperance as an elf. She will almost always have a jet black laptop with her. The laptop is pure black with gray swirls all over the front, when you open it you will see all of Lilliana's secrets. She also has pictures of her past life on it. She will keep her laptop in a white and black case with pockets, that have cords and electronics of all sorts in them. Most of the electronics are usless parts she has from tearing apart contraptions.

Personality -
Lilliana is a very mysterious girl. She has many secrets and only will talk to someone if she has known you for a long time. When she speaks, though, her voice has a distint edge to it. It still has a flowing quality to it but the edge makes her sound almost male at points. When you first meet Lilliana she won't give you the time of day if you ask her. She is very quiet and somber when you first talk to her. Her voice gives her attititude the edge she needs to scare most people away when she's being hostile. Even if you have been friends with her for life you will never know what she is going to do next. She has drastic mood swings that often 'Give you whiplash'.
When Lilliana is being happy, (Which Is rare, I assure you); she will do anything you consiter 'ignorant'. For being an eighteen year old she is rash and quite dumb at points. Don't let that fool you though, she got a 3.5 grade point average in all her school years and is an complete computer freak. Lilliana loves art, she is a photographer, black and white; and an Author (Nonpublished). Her computer holds all her photos and her current novella on it. She is very calm when around nature, and that is what she mainly photographs. One last thing, I would like to add, Is that Lilliana is a nightowl, she can go for at most 48 hours without sleeping, but beware because she gets irratable. Overall, Lilliana has multiple personalities, you could say.

Clothes -
Lilliana's style is very classy. She loves pasley things and swirls. You could call her style a very modern French/Paris theme. She will usually wear black and white only, but you can occasionly see her in a dark midnight blue dress, or top. She only wears those when she feels obligated, or all her other clothes are dirty. She will only wear jeans and they are usually a dark black skinny leg pair. She has a couple of white pairs of jeans that she will wear if the time is right. Her shoes are the converse, she will only wear those, nothing else. They fit her perfectly and she can run fairly fast in them. She always carries the laptop with her in her above desciption.

Side -
Curse-Catchers.

Other -
She has a History: Born in 1991, in the 'City of Lights', Lilliana has culture in her past. Growing up in Paris, France Lilliana knows alot of French. She grew up in a small apartment not far from the Effiel Tower, where she would play as a child. She moved to California when she was fifteen and had to learn English. She still has language issues and now resides in a small townhouse on the beach. Her parents are archeologists, so she doesn't see them often. They are currently on a three month dig in Eygpt. Lilliana lives with her Aunt who is insane. Her Aunt Demintia (No joke.) is excentric and actualy spent time in an insane asysulm before. It was a dark time for Lilliana's family because that is their only relative. Lilliana's grandparent's died in Paris three years after Lilliana was born, she has only faint memories of both sets. Her Aunt has furs covering her house from all different types of endangered animals. She constantly wears furs and Horns from the animals. Lilliana hates it and her room in her Aunt's house is the only room that has no trace of a dead animal in it. It is decorated to look like an apartment in Paris and Lilliana loves it. Her parents and Her live with her Aunt because her Parents are gone so much.

Sumary - No Mary Sues, No Plot controling, Type Elite, Unique names, nature last names, uh... I think I covered it all.

Last edited by Lilliana Marie (Runa) on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!)   ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Name- Violet meggie Cedarwood
gender- female
age- 14
height- 5'8
description- Violet is quite a slim girl with pale, ghost like skin. Her hair is a thick, ebony black that falls just below her shoulders; having a slighty wavy appearence. Her eyes are a light violet with brown and green flecks. Violet normall wears a hoodie like sweatshirt with her name imprinted on a pocket about waist level. Her pants are a tany kacki[sp?], and she wears lost of black, rubber bracelets. A deepy silvery scar in the shape of a swirl like pattern, can be traced across her rleft jawline
personality- Violet is mysterious. She is quiet, and likes to listen rather than talk. She gaurds her emotions carefully, and is careful to never let them shine through. No matter how strong they may be
clothes- Her normal clothes are some sort of teal hoodie, loose kacki pants and lots of black rubber bracelets[see description]
side- Night-mares
other- nope
Sumary- Oh...em. Names have to be unique, no mary sues, be nice, two part name endings...
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!)   ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:43 pm

(Both approved. Though I won't show the middle names.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!)   ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:18 am

Name- Amaphia (uh-MAY-fee-uh) Snowgale
gender- Female
age- 13
height- Five feet
description- In general, she's plain in appearance, except for her hair. Amaphia has very long hair that goes at least halfway down her waist; it's so long, she doesn't bother to measure it. Her hair is straight and jet-black, like the rock or mineral (can't remember which). Her eyes are a very dark hazel, and almond-shaped. This gives her a slightly evil look, but others don't seem to mention it much. Her dark eyes and hair rather contrast with her light-colored skin. Her build is rather slim.
personality- Strategical, Amaphia likes making herself ponder or think hard. She always considers logic first and tries not to overlook anything. In general, she is friendly, but has a very short temper, which can be a huge weakness. With a tendency to argue, she has a rash nature when excited. However, she is very protective of her friends and hates it when they're hurt, whether it's physically or emotionally.
clothes- She can get cold easily because she wears a plain white T-shirt that has medium-length sleeves. She also has thin black gloves on her small hands, but they don't help much in keeping her warm. Amaphia wears plain blue jeans that are slightly too long, going just past her ankles. She has plain white tennis shoes on her feet, and short white socks that usually can't be seen.
side- Curse-catchers.
other-
Summary- Type with good grammar, be polite, tell you if I want to add a new plot.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!)   ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:08 am

(Approved!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!)   ))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

))0 Cursed 0(( Part I- A tale of the Nightmares' Crisis (Elite!)
Page 1 of 1