RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to trick people...

Go down 
+3
Harvey
Mistyy
Jєt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

How to trick people... Empty
PostSubject: How to trick people...   How to trick people... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:18 am

Yes, I have many tricks for tricking others for my own entertainment, of course, not like it makes them cry or anything, it makes them laugh! =)
:rotfl:

Trick #1
The Race
Ask them if you can draw with pen on their arm, but remember to tell them that you won't draw a lot.
Then, draw three X's on their wrist [either one, top or bottom, will work]. Tell them that these three X's stand for three different people in a race. The first X is a baby. Put the pen on the first X, and start to draw a line from it going up their arm. Tell them that you will continue to do this until they say stop. Once they say stop, move onto the second X and claim that it is a blind person. Do the same process as above.
This is where they get confused. The very last X is a deaf person. Do the same thing as above, but instead of stopping when they say stop keep going and going until they move away.
Why don't you stop?
Because the third X represents a deaf person, you moron! THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Trick #2
Quarter-Trick
Did you know that it's considered good luck to be able to roll a quarter off of your nose from your forehead? Well it is, at least it is in my world.
: Use a pencil to cover the outer-rigid part of the quarter with lead. Once this is done, tell them the good luck idea, and they'll do it! If they're gullible enough, they'll have gray marks on their face for the rest of the day!

Trick #3
The Dictionary
For this one you MUST choose someone who will completely believe you 100%. It's pretty easy, you tell them that the word
gullible' was taken out of the dictionary because of all their new entries. So, if they believe it they're gullible!

Trick #4
Listen to the Details
Tell them this story:
You are an electrician and you get called because the creepy house next door has run out of electriciy because of the storm. As you approach the house, you see three doors: A brand new one, an old one, and a bitten one. Choose one to go through.
After you go through the door, you come about three staircases: A straight one, a spiral one, and a zigzag one. Choose one.
When you finally go up the stairs there are three more doors: A broken one, a dusty one, and a creaky one. Choose one.
As soon as you go through the door you can see three fireplaces: A lit one, a burnt-out one, and a green one. Choose one.
ZAP! You've been taken to a room where three MORE staircases are. Chose another one between spiral, zigzag, and straight again.
Suddenly as you reach the top of the stairs the owner of the house is there. He says, "Would you rather be killed in the electric chair or have your legs burnt off?"
'LECTRIC CHAIR!
The electricity is out.

Trick #5
Dollar-Trick
This one is pretty simply, but it sure makes a fool out of the other person!
What you need first is a bill, $1, $5, $10, $20 it really doesn't matter. Tell someone that if they can pass a simple test, they can have the bill. Show them the test by placing the bill between your thumb and your pointer then drop it into the hand the is not holding it, making sure you catch it with the other hand.
They say this looks pretty easy, so they try it. Hold the bill a couple of inches above their hand, then, WITHOUT WARNING, drop it.
No matter how many times they try... they just can't catch it!
Why?
The dollar is too long for the human-brain to get the reaction-time quick enough.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: How to trick people...   How to trick people... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Aha! There's this cross in our school foyer that has chunks of wood sicking out, and I always tell people, "If you look at the cross long enough, it spells guilable!" and they do it!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: How to trick people...   How to trick people... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:00 pm

I did the quarter one to Blake!
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: How to trick people...   How to trick people... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:52 pm

I HAVE A TRICK!

Trick # 6

For this you'll need a moderately busy street, a quarter, and some superglue.
____
Do you know how some people pick up change they find on sidewalks?
Take the quarter and superglue it to the sidewalk. Pretend to read a newspaper, and watch passing people try and try to get the quarter off the ground!
:rotfl:
I did this to my mom, and she tried to use a chisel to get it of the sidewalk!!!
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: How to trick people...   How to trick people... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:19 pm

I have one or two!

Trick #7

The pencil Trick

Put superglue on a very small pencil. Give a person the very small pencil. Tell them it was given to you by a traveler in the woods when you went on vacation. (If you have never been on vaca, say you did it in the summer) Say "It likes to be with the person it trusts the most, it didn't like me."

Tell them to squeeze it for 5-10 minutes (superglue ISN'T that super! but if you use power glue, it will take them a few hours for it to come off me and mom couldn't get the lid off!) And then tell them to give it back. By then it won't come off. Tell them, "Hey! It likes you!" And you leave it for their own problem.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: How to trick people...   How to trick people... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Trick #8

Tell someone if they say green beans really slow, it sounds like gullible! Thjey will be like, "GGGRRRREEEENNNNNN BBBBEEEEEAAAAANNNNNSSSSS! That doesn't sound like- wait a sec!"

Trick #9

Say spontaniously, "Hey, who wrote gullible on the celing?" and they will look up. :P
Back to top Go down
pixie!!!

pixie!!!

PostSubject: Re: How to trick people...   How to trick people... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Trick # 10

you: "I bet I can make you say blu- I mean brown."
other:"Okay."
You:"Say the colors of the American flag."
other:"Red, white, and blue."
You:"Haha! I made you say blue!"
other: "You said brown! Er- no- wait a sec!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to trick people...   How to trick people... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to trick people...
Page 1 of 1