RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiya people!!!

Go down 
+3
Breyercrazy52
Rebecca
Ella
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ella

Ella

Hiya people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hiya people!!!   Hiya people!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Ello!My name's Ella.You can call me Ella or L.I'm new.Here are a few things you might want to know about me.I'm super hyper most of the time and almost always happy.I try my best to use proper spelling and grammer but my grammer is horrible so ya.I absolutely love animals,especially bald eagles and horses.My favorite things to do are horseback riding,writing,reading and obviously rping.I have three dogs and a guinea piggy.I tend to be a slow replier sometimes because my house is crazy so one of my dogs might decide he wants to play or something crazy.Oh and I can be really random at times,so I could be all fine and stuff then randomly start talking about llamas or something.And well I think that's it Big Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Hiya people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya people!!!   Hiya people!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:59 pm

WELCOME TO RPC! =D WHOO YAY!

I'm Rebecca, a resident Admin, along with Blank, and our Mod Vixen. =D If you ever need anything feel free to ask any of us, or any other members! Also, you might want to check out the links in my signature to a roleplay guild of how we do things around here and rules, plus a couple other helpful links!

I hope you have a blast here at good ol' RPC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

Hiya people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya people!!!   Hiya people!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Hiya Ella! Im well Breyercrazy52 The admin here are great and so are the mods. And the normal mebers like me!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Hiya people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya people!!!   Hiya people!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Welcome to RPC, Ella! I have to say, I really like eagles too. Bald eagles especially, but all kinds... Actually, I just like birds in general. :) You may have noticed that there's a Bird RPs section here. It hasn't been active for a long time, but with enough interest, it could be brought back (like the Dragon RPs section -- I'm thinking about starting a dragon RP at some point in the near future). Right now, the wolf packs and magical canines sections are most active, though I'm pretty much up for anything. And other than RPing, I like art and drawing. I have an art topic in the "Look at my Fox Pic!" section near the bottom :D See you around!
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Hiya people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya people!!!   Hiya people!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi Ella! I hope you have a good time here. I'm looking forward to getting into some RPs with you, especially a bird one. Maybe Birds of prey would be a good subject?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Hiya people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya people!!!   Hiya people!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Welcom to RPC ELLA! :3

I'm Blanx, or Blankfeather, the other Admin. -hrrgcough-
ANYWAY, yus, welcome to RPC! We all used to be alot more active but recently in my own perspective we're slowly falling....
ON THAT hAPPY NOTE?! You are among othercrazypeople Friends. C:
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Hiya people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya people!!!   Hiya people!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Hi there, Ella! I'm Vixen. Or Vix, if you're lazy like me and think three letters are better than five.
I'm the good ol' epic flipping amazing moderater here.
The other Admins have pretty much covered everything, so I won't repeat it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiya people!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya people!!!   Hiya people!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya people!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: