RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)

Go down 
+6
Becca!
Lan Fan
Jєt
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) Empty
PostSubject: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:20 pm

hey, guys? before I say anything more, I want to explain this:
The wolves are not magical. They cannot have odd fur colors or odd eye colors.
The land is the magic, and sometimes the wolves can influence that. The wolves are realistic; the land is not.
Please, no odd eye colors such as purple or red - unless the wolf is an albino, and please, please, please no out-of-the-ordinary fur colors, such as green, pink, silver, yellow, orange, purple, ect. Thanks.

They fear her because of her ways, along with her black eyes.
She holds more secrets than they know or ever will understand, along with a past remembered only by her and her oldest friend.
And she is the Alpha of the 'In Storm and Sunshine' pack.

Meet Phoenix, an arrogant and rather vain she-wolf who loves the position she's in, and is not about to give it up or choose someone to lead the pack with her, but Starpack has told her that she must. A russet she-wolf with black eyes, Phoenix understands all too well how she got her nickname; Darkened Soul. The leader of the new pack, she must now face the trials and hardships of leading her pack through whatever happens.... even if that means killing herself.

And then there's Tuovanni. A charming, quirky golden-brown male with eyes that reflect the forest in Greenleaf with their greenness and heart enough to stay on with Phoenix, as much as he appears to dislike her. Tuovnani's stuck with her since they were pups, living in the pack of Remal'erien, even helping her to escape.

The final character that I play (for now) is Yvalis. Kind as much as Phoenix is vain, she certainly stands out come Greenleaf, Leaf-fall or Newleaf with her pure white pelt. She's always the first out of the three to help somewolf in need, whether that be advice about her sister or how to join the pack and get on Phoenix's good side before she puts you on her bad. Yvalis's silver eyes tend to be pretty masked, but she's generally open and willing to talk if you need it.

But who else is in this pack? Who are the other players?
Well, that is where you come in.

If you decide to join, just tell us this...

NAME:
DESiRED POSiTiON:
DESCRiPTiON***:(Please try and be detailed. Don't just say 'white male with orange eyes'.)
HiSTORY:(Not really required.)
OTHER:
PERSONALiTY: (REQUIRED.)

RULES:
First and foremost, NO MARY SUES. A Mary Sue is a perfect character.
***Hey guys! I have a bit of news for you. This may have magic in it, but it doesn't right now. The magic will be explained later. SO, I should tell you this:
WOLVES CANNOT HAVE BLUE EYES. It is physically impossible in the real world. Try to keep to this in your character, UNLESS they are blind. Then they can have blue eyes. But please, keep this somewhat realistic?***

I'm not going to give you a secret word or anything, just because I trust you guys to keep to the rules. Just keep it clean, mmkay? Good.
This pack isn't just about becoming the alpha male/getting a mate. Again, try to keep this at least somewhat realistic?
And yes, there IS magic in this roleplay. BUT NOT IN THE WOLVES. Please see the note at the beginning of the thread.
No, this isn't technically semi-elite, but please, please use the best spelling and grammar that you can, and try to write more than just a couple of words. Act like you're writing a book; even if it's short posts, it should still be... interesting.

THE PACK:

Alpha Female
Phoenix
Mate: Unknown

Alpha Male
??? (Who knows if she'll even get one?)

WARRIORS: MALE
Telltail

Ruki

WARRIORS: FEMALE

PUPS: MALE

PUPS: FEMALE

ELDERS

OUTSIDERS

NEWS:
Jan.16.09
The pack is OPEN!

Last edited by Jaidis on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a couple more things...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonstarrp.proboards85.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:38 pm

NAME: Telltail
POSiTiON: warrior
DESiRED POSiTiON: alpha
DESCRiPTiON***: He has a long, shaggy gray pelt with white speckles. He has calm hazel eyes. His toes and muzzle are brown. He is tall and muscerlar, but soft on the inside. He has long legs and shaggier tail. Half of his left ear is complety black.
HiSTORY:unknown
OTHER:no
personality: kind, loyal, firece in battle, can become stubborn

Last edited by Dragon clicker~Flower on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:42 pm

[Sorry, Flower, I forgot to add personality to the form... could you please edit your post? :) Thanks!]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:44 pm

(sure!)
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:48 pm

[Alright, that's better. :) He's a little Mary Sue-ish... but welcome to the pack! I'll go add him under the Male Warriors section.]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:49 pm

(okay! thanks, rp?)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:52 pm

NAME: Ruki
POSiTiON: Warrior
DESiRED POSiTiON: not interested in a higher position
DESCRiPTiON***:Ruki is a peach color male with white markings. He has moon grey eyes ((hopefully, that's allowed)). Ruki has a scar over his right eye from a battle, though he did not fight in it. He has many other scars like that around his body.
HiSTORY:Ruki was abandoned as a pup due to his parents not allowed to have a child. his pack found out, and a battle ran out with his parents and supporters against the rest of the pack and the leader. That's how he got his scar and others scratches. He found tried to find another pack and ended up in In storm and Sunshine.
OTHER: I don't wanna do an intro. I've read the rules
PERSONALiTY: Ruki is a fun and loving wolf, but doesn't like to fight. He'll un away from battle when he can. That can give himself low self-esteem. He is loyal and obedient as well, though. ((that was probably my longest personality yet! lolz))

Last edited by Nightmare Suburbia on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:57 pm

[Nightmare, could you please edit your form with the Personality? Thanks! :)]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:58 pm

((Stupid copy-paste didn't get that! sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:17 pm

[Hmm... I try this =)]

NAME: Valdori
DESiRED POSiTiON: ---Not interested---
DESCRiPTiON***: Valdori has an off-white base on her simple coat [If you don't know what kind of 'off-white' I'm talking about, compare it to a sheet of paper that has had writing on it but the writing has been erased, so a slightly grey color] with huge swirls of a cinnamon-brown hue placed randomly around her body. To go along with that, she also has dark, brown eyes.
HiSTORY: Valdori lived happily as a pup in a river-pack until one day when a large bird swooped in and took her away. The pack spent many days in search of her, willing to avenge her by killing any bird they found on the way. She obviously was never found, but somehow managed to get away from the bird. Valdori was shockingly taken in by another wolf family, who taught her brilliant hunting skills and when to flee when need be, until she left to search for he true pack.
OTHER: Nope.
PERSONALiTY: Valdori is two times as fast as she is strong, so she preffers to run away rather than to stay and fight, because she will most likey lose. Because of this most wolves think of her as cowardly, which is sometimes true, but in reality she is brave and loyal to her side- she's just a bit shy.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:42 am

NAME: Starsong

DESiRED POSiTiON: None

DESCRiPTiON***: Starsong's fur is colored silver, but white on her belly, and is long. Her face, ear-tips and paws are white as well. Her eyes are dark hazel, and large and round, giving her an excited appearance. Her paws are also large, giving her good balance but reducing her speed slightly.

HiSTORY: Born in a prosperous summer with a sister, to Amaphia and Andor, she was a generally plump wolf for the first few moons of her life. However, as soon as she was old enough to want to hunt and fight, she thinned out, especially in the winter.

OTHER: I, personally, am guilty of giving some of my wolves blue eyes, but until now, I didn't know it was impossible. Thanks for telling me.

PERSONALiTY: Starsong is rather lazy but has a good sense of humor. However, when she's not so lazy, she enjoys hunting and running with her pack. She's quick-thinking and prefers to use strategy, but sometimes gets over-excited and hasty. Sometimes, she tends to look dreamy, thinking about possibilities in her life.
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:06 pm

[Accepted, and accepted! I'll add you to the list. :)]
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:34 pm

NAME: Keria
DESiRED POSiTiON: She has it.
DESCRiPTiON: Keria is a pure white wolf with piercing Green eyes. She is tall and lean from constantly running and hunting. Her coat is rought and shaggy, giving her a very wild apperance. She has a long muzzle with long sharp teeth, that have now dulled down from wear and tear. She has short floppy ears that she can't hear out of really well. Her legs are fairly long but she has very large paws that sometimes hinder her movements.
HiSTORY: Keria doesn't really have a history other than the fact that she was a rouge wolf and she found comfert in this pack.
PERSONALiTY: Keria love to fight, a little to much. She is fierce, but also has a secretly hidden soft side. She is cruel and mean most of the time and isn't found of soft loving wolves. She can be vain at points but mostly she likes to be alone or hunt in a small knit group. She is fairly fast but she is known to be clumsy sometimes, Keria has messed up many hunts by tripping but she always makes it up in the end.

(I read the rules, hope she is accepted!)

Last edited by Dancer Runa on Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:10 pm

NAME: Lily-Shine (Goes by Lily, Shine or normal Lily-Shine)
DESiRED POSiTiON: Warrior
DESCRiPTiON***: Lily-Shine has a bright silverish tinted white pelt, tight, slender body, long lean legs, skinny but still bushy tail, dirty grey front right paw, left eye if brown, right eye is blue
HiSTORY: Lily-Shine has been blind in her right eye her whole life, when she was younger she felt something was different about her but didn't quite know what...until a male her same age asked her 'What's wrong with your eye?'. Lily-Shine didn't know what was wrong, and dashed to her mother to find out...and now she acts as though nothing is wrong...except for when someone asks her about it...
OTHER: Right eye is blind, she was born that way
PERSONALiTY: Sweet, generous and strong willed. She knows how to get her point across, but can be a bit harsh

NAME: Asim
DESiRED POSiTiON: IDK
DESCRiPTiON***: Asim has a pelt as black as night, his right front paw has a white splotch on the tip, his eyes are a golden honey.
HISTORY: Asim does not quite remember his past, and he beleives there is a reason why...
OTHER: No
PERSONALiTY: Asim is calm, laid back, cunning and very protective, of anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 pm

[Hey, sorry I skipped out on you in the chatbox last night! :P My computer went all beserk so I had to turn it off [pull the plug, actually]]
((Anyways... RP anyone?))
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Dancer Runa wrote:
DESCRiPTiON: Keria is a pure white wolf with piercing violet eyes (Allowed?). She is tall and lean from constantly running and hunting. Her coat is rought and shaggy, giving her a very wild apperance. She has a long muzzle with long sharp teeth, that have now dulled down from wear and tear. She has short floppy ears that she can't hear out of really well. Her legs are fairly long but she has very large paws that sometimes hinder her movements.
HiSTORY: Keria doesn't really have a history other than the fact that she was a rouge wolf and she found comfert in this pack.
PERSONALiTY: Keria love to fight, a little to much. She is fierce, but also has a secretly hidden soft side. She is cruel and mean most of the time and isn't found of soft loving wolves. She can be vain at points but mostly she likes to be alone or hunt in a small knit group. She is fairly fast but she is known to be clumsy sometimes, Keria has messed up many hunts by tripping but she always makes it up in the end.

[Sorry, Runa, odd eye colors aren't allowed. The magic isn't in the wolves - it's somewhere else. ;) Other than that though, she's welcome to the pack!]
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:43 pm

NAME: Tsubame
DESiRED POSiTiON: Fine how he is.
DESCRiPTiON***: Can I use a picture?
PERSONALiTY: Tsubame is a bit irresponsible, and he can't make decisions very easily. He's extremely hostile against enemies, but calm and kind towards allies.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:24 pm

First of all, this looks cool.

NAME: Orion (for you geniuses, if you say it out loud, it sounds like, "OH-RIE-IN", not "OR-EE-UN" or something like that)
DESiRED POSiTiON: Beta or even Alpha male. He's not "trying out" like people put sometimes, but he could warm up to someone.
DESCRiPTiON***:(Please try and be detailed. Don't just say 'white male with orange eyes'.)Search "okami" on Deviant Art for what he really looks like. It's kind of hard to explain, but...A lean, shaggy-furred white wolf with red markings and swirls that look sometimes like a they were painted on him; a long, bushy tail and near his nose, mouth, and paws it eventually smudges black, if you know what I mean. He has blazing golden eyes.
HiSTORY:(Not really required.) Born in unforgiving territory of an enemy pack, his parents thought he was too weak to survive hiding out in the enemy territory and deserted him with his 2 sisters and brother watching him as they all padded away. He almost died if it hadn't been for a kind female wolf named Yuki who had taken him in, also hiding on enemy turf. The evil pack beta found them one night and murdered Yuki, almost killing Orion as well, if Orion hadn't run away. Days after that he found wolves he recognized: his parents and siblings, still living together, but only a day after he stayed with them the beta went on another savage rampage to kill all the stranger wolves and murdered his family. Orion valiantly tried to stop him, but the beta and some warriors overtook him and knocked him out. Thinking he was dead, they left. When he woke, Orion was shocked by seeing his family's bodies and fled, embittered by his losses.
OTHER: Just wanted to say, it is realistic for wolves to have blue eyes. Most have yellow or hazel, but lots have blue. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but...
PERSONALiTY: (REQUIRED.) As I typed before...Embittered by his losses, Orion is tough and harsh, and when he sets an expectation he never lowers it. Orion is hard to get through to and hates it when others try to baby him through his problems or argue with him about it. He's sensitive when others talk about family, and though he may reveal a soft spot for a certain female wolf one day, he is detached and heartbroken. In a character study, though, underneath the prickly, melancholy exterior is really a brilliant, fearless, and loyal warrior who would die for his pack or what he believed in. He never backs away from a challenge and stands his ground in the face of an enemy, reminding himself guiltily he wasn't strong enough to have his parents take him along, wasn't strong enough to save Yuki or his family.

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was rewording something that looked both confuzzling and awkward. :p)
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:24 am

Sockymonkey wrote:
DESCRiPTiON***:(Please try and be detailed. Don't just say 'white male with orange eyes'.)Search "okami" on Deviant Art for what he really looks like. It's kind of hard to explain, but...A lean, shaggy-furred white wolf with red markings and swirls that look sometimes like a they were painted on him; a long, bushy tail and near his nose, mouth, and paws it eventually smudges black, if you know what I mean. He has blazing golden eyes.

So THAT's who that wolf is... I've seen him about a million times.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:31 am

((Yeah, but I think he has, like, pale blue eyes. But I didn't want him to have to be :pirat:. :o))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:20 am

Jaidis wrote:
Dancer Runa wrote:
DESCRiPTiON: Keria is a pure white wolf with piercing violet eyes (Allowed?). She is tall and lean from constantly running and hunting. Her coat is rought and shaggy, giving her a very wild apperance. She has a long muzzle with long sharp teeth, that have now dulled down from wear and tear. She has short floppy ears that she can't hear out of really well. Her legs are fairly long but she has very large paws that sometimes hinder her movements.

[Sorry, Runa, odd eye colors aren't allowed. The magic isn't in the wolves - it's somewhere else. ;) Other than that though, she's welcome to the pack!]

('Kay Jaidis, I changed them to green. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:51 pm

NAME: Breqen
POSiTiON: Normal wolf
DESiRED POSiTiON:
DESCRiPTiON***:(Please try and be detailed. Don't just say 'white male with orange eyes'.): Breqen is quite a small wolf. His fur is abnormally long, and deep red with black flecks. Violet colored markings spread like fire up each legs, ending in a maze of swirl like patterns along his shoulders. His eyes a deep, tawny gold
HiSTORY:(Not really required.) Will reveal to one he trusts
OTHER: Notta
PERSONALiTY: (REQUIRED.): Breqen is a mysterious wolf in many ways. He is quiet, and listens rather than talks. He is stubborn, and keeps his emotions and expressions well gaurded

NAME: Avvani
POSiTiON: normal
DESiRED POSiTiON: Normal
DESCRiPTiON***:(Please try and be detailed. Don't just say 'white male with orange eyes'.): Avvani is petite like her brother, Breqen. Her fur is a mist like gray with deep accents of gold and violet. Her paws are even smaller, and smudged with white and black
HiSTORY:(Not really required.) Same as Breqen
OTHER: Younger sister to Breqen
PERSONALiTY: (REQUIRED.) Avvani, unlike her brother, is a fairly outgoing she-wolf. She enjoys the company of others, and is ready to greet and make friends with other wolves.

Last edited by Fallingleaf on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:26 am

[Riolu - no, you may not use images. :)

Sockymonkey - looks good, except the wolves can't have odd fur colors... unless it were a ginger red, not crimson/bright red.

Jet - accepted, adding soon

Gengar - accepted, adding soon

Runa - accepted, adding soon

Jor - accepted, adding soon

And Sockymonkey - the only 'blue' I've seen on my web searches is more of a silver color. :) But thank you for letting me know.]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:59 am

(rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 am

Jaidis wrote:
[Riolu - no, you may not use images. :)

Sockymonkey - looks good, except the wolves can't have odd fur colors... unless it were a ginger red, not crimson/bright red.

Jet - accepted, adding soon

Gengar - accepted, adding soon

Runa - accepted, adding soon

Jor - accepted, adding soon

And Sockymonkey - the only 'blue' I've seen on my web searches is more of a silver color. :) But thank you for letting me know.]

((Cool, I'll make it ginger red. And really? I've seen tons of pictures of blue-eyed wolves...oh well. :D))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)   iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iN STORM AND SUNSHiNE ~ Book one; Darkened Soul. ~ A wolf Rp (with slight magic involved... later in the plot!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next