RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Boys.. =(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:56 pm

I just got off my bus from school.. And these boys were talking about girls and saying stuff like.. 'So hot!' And I said that was annoying, then they said i was ugly, so I ignored them. Then they said thats why I where much make-up and then I said make-up is dumb. And then they said I should go somewhere called LA Weightwatchers.. I didn't say anything but I'm close to tears right now,
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:58 pm

well no offence but dont girls do the same thing i mean ive heard alot of girls doing that too but im a boy so i dont have a right to say so yah sorry you feel that way. The other things they said about you was just rude and all i know alto of people who would do that boys and girls alike. i hope you arent hurt any mores.

Last edited by Tealeaf Nessie on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:58 pm

None of the girls I know do that.. They'll tell boys to be quiet but nothing more..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:00 pm

MEANIES! I don't believe that! Your as nice and pretty as all girls that you admire are!

Last edited by Dragon-Egg clicker~Flower on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:00 pm

at my school there are alot of mean people so i dont know what to say. *hands brach tishue*
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Thanks. Thanks Vixen, you're such a good friend.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:03 pm

No Problem. I hate it when people say that..if I knew you at school...lemme at those boys!
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:03 pm

next time just walk away or give them the evillllllllllllll stare that always works for me. me to vix i would give themma prestent.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Yeah.. I'm really sad about it. They tease me sometimes, but this time it really hurt.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Next time you show them what you can do
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Branch, your as preey as ever, those boys don't like what they think of themselfs, or for short- think your better. They want kids to feel like them.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:12 pm

I don't wanna get in trouble.. And it'd probably give 'em the fun of the fact that they hurt my feelings.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:13 pm

yeah true the best thing to do is just ignore them and dont let them get to you.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Then don't. Just remember inside that you are you, and thats' what matters. If you do, it goes away!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Boys.. =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Boys.. =(   Some Boys.. =( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Boys.. =(
Page 1 of 1