RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)

Go down 
+10
Harvey
Midnight*Wolf
Jєt
Peachfrost
kyterlize
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Becca!
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) Empty
PostSubject: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:01 am

Welcome to the Girltalk thread!

Welcome to the girltalk thread! Where only girls all allowed to post. I give credit to Branch for the idea!

Okay so there are a couple of rules, *Sigh*
1. Nothing innapropriate at all, if found I will contact a mod to delete/edit the post.
2. This is a thread for Girl's only, because most likly the guys on here don't wanna talk about the stuff we do. :3
3. Topics include; Boys, Friends, yada, yada...
4. HAVE FUN!

Form if ya wanna join [Yes even if you have already joined I would like it if ya filled this out for funsies, I want to know!]
Name [Can be user, nickname, or real as long as it isn't your last name.]:
Interesting things about you:
Fav color:
Fav food:
Fav TV show:
Fav animal:
Other:

Member list!

Owners!
Branch [See Below for Form]
Runa [See brlow for Form]

Members!
Vixen
Blank
Vajak [See below for form]
Kyterlize [See below for form]
Jet [See below for form]
Jorie [See below for form]
Harvey [See below for form]
WINTER! [See below for the PWNest form eva! xDD]
Gengar [See below for form]
GINGER! [See below for an equally PWNed form eva!]
Pirate [See below for form]

I am planning on making/finding girlish avvies. I HATE the color pink, but I'll throw a couple in for the people that like it.

GRAPHIXS

Forms from people!
Name: Lilly/Runa
Interesting things about you: I have a very spontanious personailty and I am very random at points. I have a crush and I am almost positive he likes me back! I am into horseback-riding, Dancing, singing, theater, and much more!
Fav color: I have three - Dark violet, Dark forest green, and black.
Fav food: Hmmm, hard one - I would have to say... Feddicine Alfredo [sp?]
Fav TV show: NCIS!!
Fav animal: I would have to say horses... but Snow leopards and white tigers are close seconds.
Other: Nopers! :)

Name: Branch
Interesting things about you: Uh.. Maybe that I seem alot older then I am? xD
Fav color: Purple & Blue
Fav food: Hot Dogs
Fav TV show: 6teen on Cartoon Network
Fav animal: Panda
Other: I am a girl, but I HATE PINK! xD

Name: Varjak_Paw
Interesting things about you: I am a funny and tough cookie, I like pie...PIE! I'm random...I have two dogs, 1 cat, a rabbit, 1 giant fish, 1 pretty big fish
Fav color: Black and purple (together)
Fav food: London Broil
Fav TV show: Simpsons
Fav Movie: Tommy Boy
Fav animal: Wolf
Other: no

Name: Jet
Interesting things about you: I'm very athletic... I play a lot of sports, and I am not considered "clumsy" like everyone else. I also sing in the choir [Alto and 1st Soprano, or for people who don't speak choir, singing really high[1st soprano], and singing really low[alto]]
Fav color: Hmmm... If I HAD to choose... purple. [Etc. Pink, Black, White, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Dark Red, other...]
Fav food: CRAB!
Fav TV show: Don't have one!
Fav animal: Wolf [Any type]
Other: Anything else you want to know?

Name: UN: Miss Kiss (but it changes) RLLN: MaJorie RLSN: Jorie
Interesting things about you: I and captain of the varsity dance team, co-captain of the cheerleading squad, captain of the gymnastics team and star MVP on the varsity soccer team
Fav color: PINK! ORANGE! LIME GREEN! Blue, purple, red
Fav food: Taco In A Bag, lol
Fav TV show: Any kind of reality show or game show on MTV really
Fav animal: WOLF!
Other: I'm am a girl, I am an athelete, dancing, cheerleading, gymnastics and soccer are my sports!

Name: kyterlize (idc wutevs u want 2 call meh)
Interesting things about you: I LUHV to act and dance i am currently in jazz, ballet, and poms classes, in a voice class, and in a musical and a play. Did i mention i have the busiest schedule evah???
Fav color: ORANGE! or yellow... no 1 ever picks yellow.... poor little outcasted color
Fav food: anything edible lolz.... idk but i am a vegetarian soooooooo
Fav TV show: i dont really have time for tv (IK GASP RIGHT???) except for at night when im trying 2 go 2 sleep i sometimes watch its me or the dog or jon and kate plus 8
Fav animal: CHINCHILLA!!! actually idk but nobody has said that yet
Other: I like to be different oh! and last year i was in the same class as Harvey and Jet but now were all in different schools/pods etc, etc, etc.....

Name Harvey
Interesting things about you: Well what DON'T you know about me? Anyways, I am clumsy and quirky, but I am smart! Not as much as Jet but STILL! I love to read (DUH) and write. I never play video games unless it's with friends (I used to be an addict). My cat's name is Big Boy, but he has plenty of nicknames. I sing so often, my friends get annoyed. I an originally from VA but I know live near Jet in CO. Also, I play Harvest Moon. I could go into full detail, but I won't. My temper is really short, and I have a moderately large vocabulary (AS IF!) I could go on and on, but I'll hush up now.
Fav color: Green and Pink!
Fav food: Anything really, but I love sushi and indian food
Fav TV show: NCIS or Biggest Loser
Fav animal: Cat or a Horse
Other: I have medium length brunnette hair and chocolate eyes. My glasses are brown with a pink rim inside. I'm not too girly, but I do care about how I look. My dream is to be an author while also being a English Teacher in a middle school.

Name: Alexandria (but call me ALEX. or Holly, whatev.)
Interesting things about you: Okay so...I have a youtube channel- Alleycat1694
It has exclusive videos of myself.... um, I like to play soccer and tennis, some volleyball....I also play Violin (1st chair baby! xD)
Fav color: I don't really have a favourite colore, since it changes so often. But right now its vintage powder blue.
Fav food:hmm....mangoes ^^
Fav TV show:This is hard...Either secret life, or family guy....no wait...Degrassi:The Next Generation. definatly.
Fav animal: Giraffe! Then Sheep xD
Other: not really...Oh! I'm growing my hair out. Its going to PWN! =DD

Name: My nickname in real life is Mel, but I only like it when my sister uses it
Interesting things about you: The one I like isn't in this universe/realm
Fav color: Blue, yellow
Fav food: Anything Japanese except edamame
Fav TV show:Naruto
Fav animal: cat
Other:

Name: Meh real names Kyra (K-eye-ra, or whatever. NOT Kira. Blah.) But call meh Ginger. =]
Interesting things about you: I'm awesome.
Fav color: Red, pastel green & Cream sickle orange (I made the color up. ^^)
Fav food: I don't have one.
Fav TV show: GHOST WHISPERER <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Fav animal: Mmmm.. every animal. Lol.
Other: I am a bit odd. yes, a bit (..not. More like.. very). Oh yes, I also fail at life. xD
I also have sugar rushes, when I don't eat sugar. Say I ate a cucumber, I have Sugar Rushes. ^^
And I like to be modern. And I hate when people talk like this: hi i lik fis an i hav a kat.. hw r u
It annoys the heck out of me. =_= And I like to make italic words and bold ext.
And being random. That's what I was made for~

Name: YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW! MUAHAHAHAHA! You shall know me only as Pirate...-.-
Interesting things about you: Uh, interesting? I don't know. I guess it's kind of interesting that I have a deviantart account, even though I don't have photoshop so my pics don't look as good as the others. I'm also learning to snowboard.
Fav color: Hmm...mint green.
Fav food: Pizza. Or maybe chicken meafloaf...It's a real food, trust me.
Fav TV show: Phineas and Ferb!
Fav animal: Lynx, and that includes bobcats. I bet you didn't know that.
Other: <( "<) ^( " )^ (>")> Do the kirby dance!

Last edited by Runa on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:02 am

I AM A MEMBER! Why, thank you Runa for the credit. :D Shall we talk, what will be our first topic to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:03 am

xD, do you really have to ask?

(BOYS!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:04 am

Okay.. Well, I hadn't been thinking about that when I posted. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:05 am

XD, It's kay!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:05 am

Well, do you have any crushes Runa?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:06 am

Haha, two mainly! One is a 19 year old. LOL You?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:45 am

Yes.. I have a crush. I moved away from him and hope to move back VERY SOON! :D
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:46 am

xD, One of them is my bff's brother. :oops:
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:48 am

I kinda have two.. One in my class. Who's on my bus and I had the CREEPIEST DREAM about him.. And then one where I used to live.. :oops:
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:50 am

Hehe, My friends brother and I are friends, he's really nice and one year older than me.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:51 am

Huh.. I hate having crushes cause you can't like decide it, it just happens.. :/
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Awww I'm hopeing that I'll be able to tell him one day... :P I don't know what my friend will say if we end up going out though!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:04 pm

Yeah, one of my crushes is my best friend since 2nd Grade.. My Mom said it was obvious I liked him.. I always played with him an stuff..
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Haha, I had a crush like that! We ended up dating for two years, I ended it though... He didn't really talk to me alot and I suspected he liked someone else, we're still friends though!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Thats cool that your still friends.. My crush said he had a crush on me but I think he was kidding around.. =/
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Hehe, What did you say? I bet he wasn't 'cause when the boys where I live tell you that its like they chopped off their arm and gave it to you. It's a big deal and I have no idea why, I always thought it was silly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:15 pm

He said 'I have a crush on you..' And I was like are you kidding or serious cause he kids around alot and I can't remember his answer.. :/ I think if I told him I liked him it would weird..
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Oh, :P. One of my friends got me and my other friend because he is a little mettler! I was both mad and happy. Hehe, I think I'm gonna tell my friend's brother... but that might be weird...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:20 pm

A little.. Just because its your friends brother.. :D
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:23 pm

xD, still I wish I could tell him...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:24 pm

Yeah.. I wish I could tell my crush too.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:31 pm

:P It would be weird cause him and I talk alot and we're friends. I think he flirts with t=me sometimes though. Cause he has a tendancy to hit you on the head lightly when he's playing around and I always get one, even if the others don't. :)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Huh.. It would be weird for me too..
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)   Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girltalk! (For girls only! No boys allowed!)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next