RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
Otterwhisker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Name: Styx
Clan: CloudClan
Description: Sleek light blue-grey tabby with dark blue eyes, lean. Sometimes he has weird dreams where his parents visit him and call him Jay's Wing.
Power: Flames
Personality: Brave and headstrong. I'd put more but I have to go NOW!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:08 am

(Accepted!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Storm started shaking her head.. Wolves?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Angelsky felt fear from Lightning and she quickly calmed down the mood, no sense of being worked up over these things. She smiled lightly and adressed the problem, "We should barriacade the borders as much as we can and keep all the warriors on constant guard. I will patrol along with everyone else if you go along with this plan and if it results in a battle I will try my best to calm down all leathal emotions."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Lightning felt fear being lifted off his shoulders. He wanted to snap at Angelsky, but he knew it was for best that he focused. "I bet Avalanche sent them." he grumbled angrily, before he was entirely engulfed in Angelsky's peace. "The wolves bordered the sun-setting horizon of our territory. They are deep in our land, but I fear that we are too small in numbers to drive them off. Two warriors should guard camp, and two should keep tabs on the wolves. Styx and Angelsky, will you go and work on a barricade of thorns from the treetops below? Storm and I will guard camp." he said, looking at the three cats for approval.

Avalanche flapped his wings steadily toward the eagle. He was reaching their border with CloudClan, but he kept on. He knew he would see the clouds and know the border. But then he saw something that struck fear through him. "Wolves!" he whispered, full of fear. He turned tail and glided away, but one spotted him and dove down, flapping his wings clumsily. But suddenly he was slashed ferociously and looked to see a ghostly paw that the purple wolf was commanding. There were suddenly ghostly fangs bared at him, and they bit him on the neck. He fell and hit the moutain surface hard. One of his lives was being lost.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Angelsky nodded and looked worried at her friend, she could control others emotions sure, but hers still got the best of her sometimes. She gulped and said, "Lighting, I will try my best to protect our clan, even if it means my life." Her eyes flickered toward the borders and she thought she saw something fall, a way of pain engulfed her and she collasped, withering on the cloud.

Rockpelt heard a thump and she raced toward the sound, seeing Avalanche on the ground made her gasp. She knelt down beside her leader and said, "Avalanche, are you okay? What happened? Was it those fox-dung CloudClan cats?" She nudged Avalanche's head slightly waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:52 pm

((It's MY picture blue))
Name: Moonstar
Clan: cloudclan
Wanted rank: Med. cat
looks:PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 Commission_Blue_Tiger_Copic_by_Wild
Power: Darkness
personality: will unfold
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:57 pm

((The title 'star' is only for leaders, and there's no tigers. :( Also, it says that it is Commission_Blue_Tiger_Copic_by_Wild so whoever 'wild' is made it.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Avalanche suddenly gasped. "I have lost a life." he breathed calmly. "Fly!" he commanded, running to the top of a gorge and diving downward. Although he couldn't fly upward well, diving was an easy and fast escape.

Lightning looked at Angelsky in horror. "Angelsky!" he yowled, leaping down to her aid. "StarClan help me, I've no medicine cat to heal my medicine cat!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Rockpelt nodded and Flew after her leader.

Angelsky woke up a moment later and winced, "Stupid powers."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:14 pm

((please pretend it is a cat with black stripes. Plus, i asked permission to wild))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:14 pm

"Does that happen often?" Lightning joked quietly, relieved it wasn't something fatal to Angelsky. "What was it?" he asked.

Avalanche arrived in camp and immediatley headed to the peak in front of the valley pass. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the peak for a clan meeting!" he yowled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Angelsky shook her head, "No, a cat just lost one of it's lives. It is an affect from my powers. I can control emotions and feel others emotions, Pain, hurt, love, hate, fear, anything."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:23 pm

"A cat has died?" Lightning asked. Though sharp tounged and agressive, he was not plainly bloodthirsty.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Angelsky looked down at her white paws. She shook her head, "Yes, But I have no knowledge of who."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:45 pm

A moment of silence passed. "Well, let us contine with the ceremony," he finally said, trying to add some cheer to the grave atmosphere.

(( *is making clan maps* *is finished with PeakClan* ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP   PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PeakClan and CloudClan- A winged cat RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4