RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*

Go down 
+13
Akeria
Renna Longshadow
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Raynari
Froggy102196
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
EarthStar
Peachfrost
Hot summer nights
1cheergirl12
Jay
Ginger.
( labbie! )
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Here's your cat, Puppy! --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 29zbxqt

Hope ya like it!

Cheergirl, my brother's the same! :^^: Alright, first, you click Image. Then you put the link for Forums and Messages on Tinypic, after you click image. Then, click Image again, and save your siggie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:23 pm

Thank you! I'll go do that now!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:24 pm

Your welcome! Of course, you could just copy and paste the wolf.
Back to top Go down
EarthStar
RP Lover
RP Lover
EarthStar

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:05 pm

mine Black with gray sploches on it with brown eyes(I want it to be a wolf called Shadowstar)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:08 pm

Next time, copy and paste the form on the front, I'll get to that though! *Doing now*
Back to top Go down
EarthStar
RP Lover
RP Lover
EarthStar

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:08 pm

mine Black with gray sploches on it with brown eyes(I want it to be a wolf called Shadowstar)P.S I like this but don't want it--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 29zbxqt
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:16 pm

Here it is, I hope you use it! --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 28mohg5
Back to top Go down
EarthStar
RP Lover
RP Lover
EarthStar

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:22 pm

it is great I love it :^^: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 28mohg5
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:25 pm

I love it Sparkle! but I did not want it with the bow, just a ribbon, otherwise, I love it :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart:
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:29 pm

Oh, sorry Alley! I knew I did something wrong. :sors:

Thanks Barricade! Appreciate it! Hope you use it.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:01 am

Name: Moonstripe
Colors: Blue, I mean indigo.
Which mode: Sitting cat
Colors on him: Medium Silver, pure white, cerulean blue for eyes, but you don't have to go that far. :)
Other: None, and thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:03 am

Thanks for ordering! I'll get to that, by the way, is the main color white or silver? Any stripes? LMK, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:10 am

(Um, his main color is white, with silver legs and a silver face...a lilac-point siamese, almost, like my cat.)
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:43 am

Thanks sparkle for the cat! ;)
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:43 am

Thanks sparkle for the cat! ;)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:45 pm

Alright, thanks! Sorry I haven't been active, I just opened Part 4 of Sunrise Pack! (Which you need to start RPing on, Socky)

Your welcome Puppy!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:48 pm

I think I might join Sunrise pack.. If thats okay!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:12 pm

Ooh! That's fine, go ahead! I love new members. ^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:12 pm

It's a good time too, also. We just opened Part 4 Puppy!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:15 pm

Wow! Part 4.. Coolio! Ill join! ^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:26 pm

Thanks! Appreciate it! :^^:
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:31 pm

Sparkle I had joined a few days ago if you didnt see.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:31 pm

Also can you post a link to it because I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:33 pm

Me too.. I can't find it ether..
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:35 pm

I love that rp though everyones nice :wolf1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next