RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*

Go down 
+13
Akeria
Renna Longshadow
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Raynari
Froggy102196
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
EarthStar
Peachfrost
Hot summer nights
1cheergirl12
Jay
Ginger.
( labbie! )
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:25 pm

I pixel with regular Paint, and yes, the club is here on RPC Puppy. Alleycat posted it, but good luck trying to find it. :)

Lemme give you a hint, when you coloring, zoom in, and when you not, zoom out to Smiley Size. ^^

Cheergirl, I'll get right on that!! Tomorrow. Sorry guys, wish I could stay on way longer, but I gtg! Bye! I'll be on in the morning, 9:30ish Kinztime?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:28 pm

Bye! I'll probably be on then too! Try to get on WI!!! Azure hasn't talked to you in days! :)
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:50 pm

Opps. That was embarrassing! XD
I look all of Warrior Lover club. No tutorial! Oh well. :P
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:58 pm

I figured out how to pixel with Sparkles Hint!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:23 pm

Name (Optional): Wildflower
Name Color(s): light blue
Kind (Wolf- what postion here, etc) wolf
Colors on the wolf: like the base color tanish browen then with white stops with bright blue eyes
Extra Stuff (Optional): um nope
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:22 am

Alrighty, yay, more wolf smilies! I'm getting to them now. (Doing Cheergirls, of course)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:34 am

Alright, Cheergirl's Wolf is done: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 27ywp6v

I tried putting coal black, and light gray everywhere, like, seperately, but it looked really weird. So I just combined the color, to make it looked mixed. If you have any problems, please tell me!

And here's HorseLover's Wolf: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 Qnr609
I'm sorry to you too, if you wanted a more tan color, or to literally have spots, not splotches!

Let me know what you guys think, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:26 am

Name:Stormkit
Name color:Deep purple
What:Cat sitting
Colors:Grey with a Black stripe down his back
Other:Nope
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:27 am

Alright, I get to that! I may be off soon, because I'm going to the Mall for Webkinz Extravanganza. :) Hopefully, I'll get a Webkinz!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:29 am

Good luck Im not going because I bet that all 500 People have alreaady been there.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:44 am

Yeah, it's a pretty popular mall. BTW, what color are Stormkit's eyes?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:45 am

Whoops um Green
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:55 am

Name (Optional): Cinderpelt
Name Color(s): pale blue

What do you want?: A cat, looks just like Cinderpelt, fluffy, blue eyes ect. ^^
Colors on it: erm...blue eyes...dark grey fur, you know what she looks like!
Extra Stuff (Optional): could she have a pale blue ribbon floating on her tail? you know, like the ones in my avvie? like not a bow, but make it look like it's tied on there with one not, and the wind is blowing it...^^

thanks so much Sparkle!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:52 pm

Your welcome Alley! I'll make that, I just finished Puppy's B-Day Card!
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:03 pm

I love Miyu! She is adorable!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:04 pm

Yay Sparkle! You made kitty's! :P

Name (Optional): Gingerstar
Name Color(s): Calico colors.
What do you want?: Kitty!!
Colors on it: Calico cat.
Extra Stuff (Optional): Nopers!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Alrighty! I'll get to that, here's Nanook's Cat, Stormkit: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 Zvybh1

Doing Puppy's now! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:19 pm

Can't wait to get it! :)

(( Your siggy is done, just to let you know! ))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:19 pm

Thanks Cheergirl! Hope you'll use it somehow! (It's okay if you don't use it) You have no avvie. :)

Oops, wait Puppy! I have to do Alleycat's first, my bad. ^^

My siggie is done? What about it?
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Oh okay!

I mean in my shop.. The siggy I made for you? :P
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Yeah, I saw it, and I love it! Thanks! I have used them. (Obviously)
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 pm

Lol! I'm glade you like'em! :^^:
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:28 pm

Here's Alleycat's Cat, Cinderpelt: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 25ezklz

I was really confuzzled by the description you gave me for the bow, so I just did what it has on your avvie! (Tie, string, then a bow)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Now I'm making Puppy's...
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:13 pm

I know about the avatar, I was finding the right one! :)
How do I get the wolf in my siggy? Yes, I'm one of those people that think mauals are for losers. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*   --Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Pixel Centre-- The Best Place to Pick Up Cute Pixels! *Blinking Wolf NEW*
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next