RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas, RPC!

Go down 
+6
A Christmas Star
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
Peachfrost
Mistyy
Jay
Ginger.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:34 pm

XD I don't really have a religion, I guess. It matters.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:36 pm

I don't go to church... So I don't really know if you would say that I have a religon...
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:39 pm

Nahh. Like, I believe in God...kinda, but I don't read the Bible and all that. =3

But no, it doesn't matter.

No, I didn't say you did. Just using the 360 as an example. ^^

But..HOW COME YOU PEOPLE ARE GETTING EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS? HUH!?

Last edited by Blizzardfeather on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:40 pm

CAUSE! I got funkeys and a board game saturday, plus a wii at my grandmothers house!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Blizzardfeather wrote:
Nahh. Like, I believe in God...kinda, but I don't read the Bible and all that. =3

But no, it doesn't matter.

No, I didn't say you did. Just using the 360 as an example. ^^

But..HOW COME YOU PEOPLE ARE GETTING EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS? HUH!?
LOL I haven't gotten One yet!!! Exactly the sam with me Storm!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:50 pm

Wait...what do you mean? Do you mean "One" by you haven't gotten a present? Then how come you said you got an iPod? And a camcorder? And do you mean exactly the same as me with the religion?

xD

Omg am I confused.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:51 pm

OK, not to be rude, but I DO take it personally because me and my family hate it when peoplesay Xmas!

And, once again, not to be rude, but Jaidis, you are wrong. Some people use it that way, but it is mostly and was origanlly made to take Chist out of Christmas!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:52 pm

guys, guys. Please, its settled. No one say "xmas" just so there is no fight.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:53 pm

I said, not to be rude, I am just setting my facts straight
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:58 pm

Alright, I'm done. Vix is right this time. But one thing;

You just said that Jaidis was wrong, (Which she's not, I looked it up, thanks vurry much.) and then said that some people think that. MAKE UP YO' MIND LADY! xD

Case closed.
Forget it.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Well, I meant that she was wrong that that was what it really means, I know it's not. Yah, sure, some people think it means that, but it DOES NOT! I know I'm right, and not to be ruce, I don't care whatthe internet says, it is to take the Christ out of Christmas! I have SOOO many people on my side with it in real life, and like a few on several different sides.

(OK, when I post with capitals, I no yelling, just so you know ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:46 pm

Morning Mist wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS, TOO!!

Bu to everyone, can you guys just not say Xmas..? It's offensive to me..

Yeah, the glitter was just like that when I got it. Sorreh. =3
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:51 pm

Blizzardfeather wrote:
Wait...what do you mean? Do you mean "One" by you haven't gotten a present? Then how come you said you got an iPod? And a camcorder? And do you mean exactly the same as me with the religion?

xD

Omg am I confused.
Those were presents from past years LOL!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:25 pm

Hmpf... In MY opinion,
I think that Jaidis is right, the 'X' can stand for a cross, but whatever you want to believe, then believe it.
Anyways, just forget it.

I don't have a religion either.
I go to church on specific hollidays, but that's it.
I practice Christianity [SP?] and Judaism, but as I said before, I really don't have one.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:45 pm

You guys lets just say what we want to! I mean yeah It may be a little offensive to me or Mistehh or other people that are Christian but, lets not fight over it...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:00 pm

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:00 pm

Oh my gosh, really?
I come on here, seeing all the happy wishes, and then a fight?
Really?
Guys, whether you like it or not, people aren't meaning "xmas" to be offensive. We all just need to chill out. Come on, it's the Holidays.

Yeah, I celebrate Christmas. I'm not like, super religious, but whatever. I don't care.
This is going to sound like a really stupid example, but I don't care. A UPS guy came up to my house to drop off a package. I said thank you, and wished him a Merry Christmas. He gave me this look of genuine suprise, probably because it was comming from a 14 year old girl, and a look of sheer thanks and kindness. That feeling, when he looked at me like that, I can't even describe it.

That's what the holidays are about. Not about presants, or people saying "xmas" instead of Christmas, not about saying "MY RELIGION IS BETTER!!!" or anything like that. No. It's about feelings like those. Just, come on.

Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:01 pm

O.k, this should be locked and get a new one. Bye, done.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:07 pm

Akeria you're right about that! Completely, I know I said that it was a little offensive but all I ment by that was that, Misty had a good reason to be saying that and when she made the point of what she thought I somewhat agreed with her... Also the X resembeling the cross seems like it would be fairly true! So everyone please I beg of you don't make this into a bigger fight or anything else...

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Thank you.

I don't like fights.

I will resolve them, I will fix them, I will not be a part of them.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:38 am

First, Akeria, it wasn't a fiht, as I said before, I am JUST getting my facts straight!

Second, not to be rude, that may be what Christmas is about to you, but because you say that just a feeling is what Christmas is about, it's not for me. That's why my parents aren'treallyliking Christmas anymore, because everyone is forgetting about what Christmas is really about and why we celebrate it. Think about why we call it CHRISTmas.

As many of you can tell, I AM super eligious, so it really is offensive to me!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:40 am

G'ingersky ...x wrote:
Morning Mist wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS, TOO!!

Bu to everyone, can you guys just not say Xmas..? It's offensive to me..

Yeah, the glitter was just like that when I got it. Sorreh. =3

It's OK, Ging, thanks for apologizing :3
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:43 am

Misty calm... I now the real reason behind Christmas... And i'm sure a lot of people know about it too... But also people need a time to have fun, so we celebrate Jesus's birth and have funat thesame time ^^
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:50 am

Yep!
Easter, too.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:15 am

So can we please bring this debate down and just celebrat Christmasfrom both point of views?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, RPC!   Merry Christmas, RPC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas, RPC!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next