RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP Empty
PostSubject: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:26 pm

*-~Caspian River Tribe~-*

The sound of guns and cannons fill the air, as emmense heat blases from the fires set loose into their home. A mare gallops away, a small colt beside her. All of a sudden the mother falls, and a human comes down upon her with chains. The colt kept running and running.
Now, that colt is older, and the fight is ended.

_Rules_

Centaur are creatures with six limbs- two arms, four legs. NO MORE
NO cat centaurs, or canine centaurs. EQUINE. Anything but giraffes. No packiderms. (Elephants and such)
Centaurs don't wear longsleve shirts and decorative tops. It's nature. No modern. NATURAL.
I'm okay with the neon centaurs, just nothing crazy like blood red and psychadelic purple.

Form (MINE. No respelling)

Name: Exiel (Ex_eel)
Centaur Type: Normal horse.
Description/ pic:
Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP Centaur_Boy_by_Tsul
Band: The long cuff on his front-left leg
Other: None

-ABOUT-

=Bands=
In this rp, a band is waht makes you distinct from any other centaur. if some strange ailen centaur shapeshifted to look like the same, guy, it wouldn't be there, cause it isn't the same guy.

Please join! NO RANKS!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:07 pm

Name: Kiva
Centaur type: Horse
Description/pic: She has blue eyes and long curly black hair. Her tail is the same as her hair.
The horse part of her is completely black.
Band: A silver chain on her right front leg with a small silver feather charm on it.
Other: Not much, except she loves flowers and often braids them into her tail.

Cool idea, I'd never have thought of that! ^-^ *applaudes*
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:34 am

( ~~*Twue wuv *~~ )

Thanks! I had a poll up for quite some time to see if peoople woulld join, so I'm hoping they will. You're accepted. RP??
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:49 pm

Name: Spell
Centaur Type: Zebra-horse
Description/ pic: Spell has short black hair, just above shoulders and is very choppy. Pale green eyes, with many tiny,thin strands of gold chains wrapped around her mid-section and upper-arms. She has a bikini-stlye top made from leaves. Lower half of body is zebra, mixed with horse. (Pale creme body with black stripes, more of a clydestale-type frame.)
Band: many, many strands of thin gold chain in a big clump (to look like a thick band) around front right leg.
Other: not really..very intelligent and kind, but shy.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:29 pm

(Accepted.) RP?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:15 pm

((I don't know how long I can right now, but I'll rp with you. And thanx for accepting me!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:17 pm

Alright, you start.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:21 pm

((kk))

Kiva lay beneath a tree, braiding purple wildflowers into her tail. She felt very peaceful, even though she was alone. Birds sang in the tree above her, and she hummed a tune as she worked on her tail.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:25 pm

(Do they know each other yet??)

Exiel galloped through the Apple Orchard, and stopped at his favorute tree, and picked a juicy golden apple.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:32 pm

((Uh....sure. Why not? XD))
Kiva heard galloping, and looked around. "Exiel?" She called. Realizing she'd look like a fool if it wasn't him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Exiel tossed an apple into her lap. "Hey Kiva." he smiled, walking over.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Kiva smiled. "I haven't seen you all day, where've you been?" She asked, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:46 pm

"The Orchards, and the OceanLine, I guess." Exiel shrugged, laying down under a tree across from hers.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:48 pm

((I g2g, sorry... :( ))

Kiva nodded. she turned and flicked her tail, newly braided with flowers. "What do you think?" She asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:49 pm

Exiel smiled. "Cool. I think the Stargazer Lilies might look good too."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Spell sat down on a thick bed of moss, and made a neat pile of the carrots and turnips she had just picked. She then pulled a flat rock over and took the blade from behind her ear. Carefully she began cutting up the carrots, experimenting with the new,sharp tool she had just found.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:22 pm

Exiel trotted into the Tribe's den, to see Spell carving carrots. "Nice tool you've discovered." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Spell looked up, and smiled her shy smile. "I know. I can use it when I make our meals now- it seems to work well for divided our plants..." she pointed out, and handed him a slice of bright orange carrot.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:07 pm

Exiel laughed and took a bite. "Mmm. Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:25 pm

Spell nodded and stood up stiffly. The thin gold chains draped around her mid-section and arms glistened in the pale light leaking into den. "Exiel?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:30 pm

Exiel gulped down the last of the carrot. "Hmm? What, Spell?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Spell looked back at her other half. She turned to him. "Do you think its weird that I'm half....zebra? Everyone else is horse..." she said, but then she looked down at her hoovs. "I mean, I am part clydestal too, but..." she said,pointing out the thick tufts of hair on her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:03 pm

Exiel smiled warmly, and scruffed her hair. "Spell, look at us. Never, in my entire life, have I seen a horse like me- with a white chest and forelegs, and black hindquarters." he laughed. "And I have always seen zebras..."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:27 pm

"Yea well..." she paused to form a little smile, "I hav'nt seen one." she said flatly, and started to walk out of the cave,leaving the tool and food behind. She was'nt sure why she was leaving- she was'nt sad, or mad...just, well, she did'nt know. Making a dramatic exit? (xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:40 pm

Exiel ran after her, and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. 'And I have never seen a zebra as beautiful as you." he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP   Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caspian River ~ A Centaur RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next