RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...

Go down 
+7
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Jay
Renna Longshadow
Becca!
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Anyone who have had a loved one die should know that nothing will ever be the same...

My Grandfather(My mom's dad) has only been dead for a few hours, and I've only known for less than an hour... But I can already feel that it will be harder to talk to my parents... And, to make matters worse, out of four grandparents, MANY aunts and uncles, over 20 first cousins, A whole bunch of 2nd, 3rd, ect. cousins, and all that, my mom's dad was the nicest... My other grandparents put on an act, but they weren't who they said they were... And most aunts, uncles, cousins, ect. were followed in their footsteps...

You probably don't want to hear about a few of the worries and struggles I have, but it feels good to get it out...

I can't believe the first person to die that I actually knew was the nicest relative I have... I miss him so much... And to make it even worse, my mom went to see him in May, because he was sick, and wouldn'tlet me come... I haven't seen him for 2-4 years at his 50th anniversery.... I am just SOO sad... :(:(:(
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:49 pm

Awww! It will be okay! Try reading something cheerful, that always makes me feel better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Aww I am so sorry Misty. *Big comferting huggle* Try reading one of your all time favorite books or do a sport. You don't need to sulk or be depressed, he is in a much better and happier place now! I'm sure he's looking down at you right now smiling. I hope you'll be okay and if you need someone to talk to other than your family then I am always avaible. I wish you the best of luck and You'll be in my prayers.
~~Runa
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:14 pm

I'm really sorry Misty. My great Grandma recently passed away Nov. 11th to be exact, we were pretty close. She was the first relative of mine to go. I miss her tons :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:34 pm

Thanks guys...

Sorry about that, horsey...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:37 pm

Sorry for the lose Misty...Let your tears flow out... you'll feel better afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Wow... Now I am getting all moody...

I am really angry because my brother ate all the icecream! Yah, I know, pathetic, right?!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:44 pm

LOL, I have some chocolate. *toses chocolate ice cream to Misty* Eat it all. It makes you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:46 pm

:roll: It's not like if you even chuck clocolate at your screen, I wont really get it!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:48 pm

Use your imagionation! Take it! *Starts beating computer with chocolate ice cream box.*
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:52 pm

*eyes widen and backs away slowly...*

BTW,I can't even go to my Grandpa's funeral because my family is fueding with myrelatives because, as I already said, my ralatves are mean!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:54 pm

Aww I'm sorry. I wish I could do something to help!

*Keeps hitting the computer* Whaaaa???? It's fun!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:56 pm

Well, no one can help, he's gone and no one can bring him back...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:36 am

Oh my. I'm so sorry, deary x'[
I wish I could be there for you, but I'll just do my best through the net...

If it makes you feel better, I never knew any of my grandparents, none, and they are all passed away now. They all died when I was 1 or 2 yrs young.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:41 am

I know how you feel Mist. Five of my relatives past away in 2 years....Things will never be the same... but- you have to cheer up and count the good things that happened, not the tradgedies in your life. :o
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:51 am

Yeah, exactly I-Jolteon. I KNOW! -Puts chocolate in the mail box and sends it to Misteh- TADAA!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:54 am

*backs away slowly*
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:57 am

Whaaa? Are we scaring you? -Evil grin-
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:05 pm

nooo, you think?!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:34 pm

*Buys cute little puppy for Misty* hehe..*hand wraps red bow on puppy's neck and delivers personally* Merry- Er..Early Christmas? Hahahe.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:42 pm

SOwwy misteh, my both my Grandads are already dead.... Yeah, so uhm, follow the other peoplez advice, cause I got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:05 pm

Misty, there isn't really anything I can say to make you feel better, other than to give you my support. I'm sorry for your loss. I lost two grandparents, the most recent was four years ago. My mom also came very close to dying lately. It was so scary, partially because I was there. She had something wrong with her stomach, and started coughing up blood and stuff. I had to call 911. The doctors told me later that she almost died. I was so scared.

I know how horrible it is to lose a loved one. To be honest, I went through a really depressed time after my mom's accident, one of the reasons I wasn't on here. I'm sorry that you have to suffer a loss, but try to remember the good times. Yes, they will make you cry, but that's okay. Crying was god's way of showing emotion, and letting it leave us. If we don't cry, we keep that emotion locked up.

Let yourself cry, until it's over. Then let go. You will remember, and you will be happy, but there is always that pain, one of the downfalls of getting attached to someone.

Just remember, he probably loved you just as much as you loved him. I'm sure that he's thinking about you.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Awwww, I sorry, 'Keri...
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:18 pm

*gives puppy back to Jolt* I'm not aloud to get another pet,I have,like, ten including all the fisheys!
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:28 pm

It's okay. She's all better now. It just scared the pants off of me. Want to come RP on Galaxy? I'm sure that will make you feel better. =)
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...   Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys... Just something I feel I have to say...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next