RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*

Go down 
+7
Blank's Toucan
Becca!
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
Jay
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* Empty
PostSubject: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:23 pm

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* 132295211_4b120de466_b
The land of Ageishia is located in Northern Japan.

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* JAPAN_by_jinseinokaze
*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* Japan___stairs_2_by_Sitara_LeotaStock
*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* The_One_Season_of_Japan

Here in Ageishia, Live a pack of special fox, called F</STRONG>lyFoxes.
A Flyfox is a breed of fox that is also a cross with anything that can fly. They come in many different sizes, from 3 inches tall, to as large as a wolf. The smaller, however, the more common.Flyfoxes can have a pair of wings ranging from bird wings, butterfly, dragonfly, Angel,skeleton, or even tiny kawaii wings. But each one is different, and have different markings and colors,sizes, wings and powers. But each one has a large, fluffy tail, Tiny paws, and are very cutee!

<> Kumopack<>
Alpha female- Fable
Alpha male- ....|Will be chosen

Betas- Riku [male]

Medicine Flyfox- Scream [female]

Members- Kerai [male]

Hoshi [female]
Miki [male]
Kashi [female]
Runa [female]
Cherie [female]
Char [male]

Mothers- ....

Kits- Aiko [female]

Form|:OoO:|My form
Name: Fable
Gender- F.
Picture-*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* Fox_and_Butterfly_by_sandrabong

Fur is a pale, creamy orange. Wings have dots and speckles of blue, and eyes are blue.
Position- Alpha f. of Kumopack.
Other- Very kind and strong. Gentle and welcoming to all.
Mates- None yet. Searching.
Height- 15 inches

Wing span- 35 inches

Char (Sh-arr)
male
http://whitefear.deviantart.com/art/Blue-fox-104201422
*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* Blank
normal member, Fable's half-brother.
Is a fierce fighter, but is actually very kind and wholehearted. Very caring and wants best for his sister and his future love.Wings are the same blue as his fur, with shards of silver. They are bird/angel wings.
Is looking for mate.
Stands about the height of a medium sized wolf,
Wingspan is about 30 inches.

Name:
Gender-
Picture-
Position-
Other-
Mates-
Height-
Wing span-

Definitions-
Kumo~Cloud
Sakura~ Cherry:Cherry Blossom
Noki~ Special Berry that is a prize among Flyfoxes. Tastes rather sweet and delicious, and comes in many different colors. Only Flyfoxes know how to find them.

Season~ Spring
*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* Flyfox%20id
[/b]

Last edited by .*.Wintersong.*. on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Name: Reku
Gender-Male
Picture-*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* Happy_Fox_Wings_by_tigereyeTW Fur is a deep orange with a red tint to it, His wings are a lot like an eagles except a lot smaller
Position-Beta (Will try out for Alpha Male though)
Other-No
Mates-Not yet
Height-16 inches
Wing span-17 inches

Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:17 pm

(Thanks so much! Accepted. Tell yer friends xD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:18 pm

((YAY! JAPANESE!!! This means I'll be able to post jaanese names with my knowledge!))

Name- Kerai
Gender- Male
Picture-*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* Winged_Fox_by_FiareFox
Position- Member
Other- Always in Kumopack. Loves saying Japanese phrases and words
Mates- None
Height- 16 inches
Wing span- 17 inches
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:32 pm

(Accepted! Thanks for joining!

Also, since you know Japanese, did you know what 'Kumo' ment right away?)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:35 pm

((...Yes? I mean, I knew Sakura right away))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:38 pm

((RP?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:50 pm

( I will.

I just noticed how small the wing spans are on your Foxes :3 cutee.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:18 pm

((LOL, One question, I don't really get if like the camp is large or smallor if there are any other animals?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 pm

(Its just like real life, with other animals. There are even just normal foxes. Our pack is just special ^^

The camp is about the size of a warrior clan camp.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:09 pm

((Kay, we should rp now!))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Name: Flash-Dart
Gender- Brute
Picture- *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* Red_Wing_by_Rayndancer
Position- Wants alpha male
Other- Loving, and fun. But also welcoming and helpful
Mates- someday...
Height- 16 inches
Wing span- 17 inches

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:18 pm

(K)

Riku walked around the camp, he lightly flew up into the air only about a foot high and flew over to the noki pile ((I'm guessing that is what they eat...)) and dropped down to the ground. He picked up a peach colored one with his mouth and started to chew. The sweet scent wafted up to his nose, and the juices trickled down hs throat.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:23 pm

(Nope. They eat regular prey, Noki are just a delicacy. They have a feast of them on every full moon, so every other day they go hunting for them and store them up for full moon ^^" Forgot to mention that.

And Varjak, your Fox cannot be 4 foot tall. It can only get as large as a wolf, and as small as a foot. Thats all you need to change and your accepted!)
....................................................................................................

Fable gnawed on the remains of a small bird she had caught earlier. Her blue eyes glowed in the dawn's pale light.

(Ps.- we could use some females too, you know, guys xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:48 pm

(Oh ok)

Riku hovered around camp not knowing what to do
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:04 pm

Fable looked up, and squinted as light blinded her eyes. "Riku, are you busy?" she asked, and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:06 pm

"No, Just a little bored" Riku barked as he swooped down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Fable smiled and padded closer. "Well then, would you like to go hunting for Noki's with me? We only have a few more sun rises untill the next full moon." she flapped her wings once, sending light, shimmery dust all around them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:17 pm

"Sure" Riku said,"Where would you like to look first?" He asked, his fur ruffled from the gust of wind that had blew a few seconds before.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:21 pm

((Wasn't your name Reku?))

Kerai Flew over to Fable and Reku swiftly. "I heard you were looking for noki?" He asked, excited. He loved noki, especially the pale ones because he liked the way it felt in his throught.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:23 pm

((XD Yes Ilike Riku better though...))

"Yes, would you like to join us?" Riku asked Kerai
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:25 pm

Fable looked over and nodded. "Would you like to join us?" she asked, and turned back to Reku. "I saw some last by the south pond...over by the twoleg bridge." she suggested, and started padding out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:29 pm

"I'll tag along," Kerai said, and followed Fable. Twoleg bridge, huh? I haven't seen twolegs in a while. Then again, that is a good thing. Twolegs are bakais compared to us, so they always spread rumors, and before you know it, they have us look like fools! He thought.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:30 pm

Flash-Dart: "Anyone!?" I howled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Riku padded along behind Fable. The smell of Sakura blossom trees wafting through his nose. His paws hardly made a sound as they crossed the twoleg bridge. Riku looked up into the trees when they crossed the bridge, a bright blue one caught his eye. He flew up to it and bit the stem off of it letting it fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next