RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pony326

Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Starlit Valley Frosty Peaks Sunshine Shore

*.*.*.*.*.*.*SEMI-ELITE*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*.*.*.*.* RULES *.*.*.*.*

• You have to have spent at least a week with a wolf before you can become mates, once you become mates, you have to wait 12 days to have pups.
• Only two powers per wolf. And make sure you control the powers. Ex; You can't have a shape shifting wolf turn into a dinosour! No wolf would be able to beat it in battle , let alone know what it is!
• No asking for position, just show you are interested in the way you act out your wolf. Each wolf has a fair chance at all position.
• No powerplaying or godmoddling.
• Use good grammar. Saying; " he walked around boredly in look for food ", is not good. Instead you can say "Matrix walked around, bored and in search of food."
• Type " Run With The Wind " with your form to prove you read the rules.
• Don't tell me how to run my role play
• All the wolf names people come up with take A LONG TIME to come up with. Time they could be doing something more important then sitting on a computer. Please come up with your own wolf names and do not steal!
• PLEASE don't steal the pack names! It took WEEKS for me to come up with them and I an NOT exaggerating! I came up with them for a book I am writing and if you take them you don't want to know what will happen! LOL

*.*.*.*.*.*.*FORM*.*.*.*.*.*.

Name:
Personality:
Pack:
Powers (2):
Other:

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Starlit Valley

Territory:
Starlit Valley is on a beautiful grassy area. The land is flat and full of life. A you may of guessed, a beautiful, clear creak is near the center of camp. At night the stars and moon shine over us, casting off a gorgeous silver glow over the land.
The pack is full of flowers and trees. Animals roam the forests surrounding Starlit Valley, ready to be made into prey.

Members:

Alpha Female: Aliyah
Alpha Male: Undecided

Beta's:
Undecided

Medicine Wolf:
Undecided

Brutes

She-wolfs

PUPS

Aliyah's Form:

Name: Aliyah
Description or Pic: click https://2img.net/h/s4.tinypic.com/2j41p9l.jpg
Personality: Fun, Cool, Brave, Adventuress, Loyal, Sweet...
Pack: Starlit Valley
Powers (2): Snow/Ice, Blue Fire, and can control the stars
Other: Sister: Zaira and Dawn

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Snowy Peaks

Territory: Snowy Peaks is located on top of mountains, so it is fairly chilly. The pack has a beautiful view of the forests below, and can easily walk down the mountain to the forests. Below the mountains is a long river which surrounds three sides of the mountains, the third side is (DUH) the forest.

Members:

Alpha Female: Zaira
Alpha Male: Undecided

Medicine Wolf:
Undecided

Betas:
Undecided

She-Wolves

Brutes

Zaira's Form:

Name: Zaira
Description or Pic: Click https://2img.net/h/s4.tinypic.com/35bcb9v.jpg
Personality: Bubbly, Exciting, Fun-loving, Brave, Adventuress, Brave.
Pack: Frosty Peaks
Powers (2): Solar, Ice, Water...
Other: Sisters: Aliyah and Dawn

Sunshine Shore

Territory: Sunshine Shore is located on the Ocean's edge. The pack itself is actually a small way away, but there is a rock wall with stairs you walk down and you're at the beach! The entire pack smells of salt water and sun.

Members:

Alpha Female: Dawn
Alpha Male:

Medicine Wolf:
Undecided

Betas:
Undecided

She-Wolves:

Brutes:

Dawn's Form:

Name: Dawn
Description or Pic: Click https://2img.net/h/s4.tinypic.com/102qoer.jpg
Personality: Laid-back, Kind, Friendly, Brave, Bold...
Pack: Sunshine SHore
Powers: Weather, Flight, and Wateer
Other:

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Q and A

Q: What is Semi-Elite?
A: A Semi-Elite role play is one that you must type at least 1 line when role playing

Q: Pony, why do your Alpha Wolves have 3 powers?
A: Alpha wolves get 3 wolves. If your wolf becomes an alpha, he will be granted a third power as well.

Q: Why are there so many rules?
A: So the Role Play is safe and no one is hurt mentally. Don't worry, we can still have fun though!

ALPHA KEY

Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play 2w2m2h4 -- Caught Her Eye
Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play 23h2kn5 -- Best Friends
Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play O05emd -- Taking A Liking
Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play O759u0 -- Interested
Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play 2hqc502 -- Love Is In The Ayer
Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play 9qjlfn -- You're The One!

Last edited by Pony326 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Name:Kyouya
Description or Pic:Kyouya
Personality: Will Unfold
Pack:Starlit Valley
Powers (2): Cosmic and something else
Other: Run with the Wind (Always in Valley)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:27 pm

[So your all three alpha females? Wow... :|]

Name: Blizzard [Bliz]
Description or Pic: Snow white with dark blue eyes and a black spotted tail.
Personality: Will Unfold.
Pack: Frosty Peaks
Powers (2): Possesion of coldness [ice, snow, etc.] and shapeshifter.
Other: Run with the Wind.

Name: Sonic
Description or Pic: Jet black with white tipped ears and white spotted legs and tail. Green eyes.
Personality: Will Unfold.
Pack: Starlit Valley
Powers (2): Superspeed and weather control.
Other: Run Like The Wind.

Only two powers per wolf. And make sure you control the powers. Ex; You can't have a shape shifting wolf turn into a giant dinosaur! No wolf would be able to beat it in battle , let alone know what it is!

You have to have spent at least a week with a wolf before you can become mates, once you become mates, you have to wait 5 days to have pups.

Y-you...copied my rules word for word...thats plagiarism. I'd prefer you change them, since people have copied my names in the past as well, even someone copied Moonrise Pack. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:08 pm

Name: Kozier [Ko-Zee-air]
description:Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play W1qrue
personality: Mysterious yet kind. Can get snappy, yet when his bright side shines...
pack: Sunshine shore
powers: Wind and water
other: Run like the wind

Name: Echo
description: A pure white wolf with violet and black markings down her legs and in her tail
persoonality: unfold
pack: Starlit valley
powers: flight and ice
other: run like the wind
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Pony326

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:15 pm

[[All Accepted!]]

[[Yes FrostWhisper. I am. I am new here and had no one else to ask to take the spot]]
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:33 pm

[I'de ask to rp, but you left]
Back to top Go down
Pony326

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:51 pm

[[Sorry. I'm here now if you still are...]]
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:54 pm

[Pony, its Catza, you know.]
[You plagiarized my rules...or some of them anyways.]
Back to top Go down
Pony326

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:09 pm

[[LOL. I needed rules :P And I changed them around some. Do you mind? I can give you credit for rules! LOL]]
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:32 pm

Kozier blinked and looked around. This territory was...unfamiliar
Back to top Go down
Pony326

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:49 pm

[[RP anyone?]]
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:18 pm

[I will]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:33 am

((Mee two))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play   Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starlit Valley, Frosty Peaks, and Sunshine Shore! A Magical wolf Role Play
Page 1 of 1