RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||

Go down 
+13
StarCatcher
Ω ViolentSong Ω
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
NeWmS <3
Frost
Economy
Peachfrost
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Renna Longshadow
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Raynari
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:21 pm

(Okay. But I will only rp with you if you add a little more jazz to your posts. Besides, no one-liners in the rp.)

Falian took a hungry bite of a rabbit she had caught earlier. Hunger slowly fadded from her mind as other thoughts flowed in.
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:25 pm

( ok! )

Esme saw rats near by. She took them and ate it up. Hunger wasn't on her mind anymore
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:45 pm

[Anyone here to RP?]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:10 pm

( I am! But I'm waiting for Saqqara as well. :])
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:14 pm

[Aww. I want to RP now. =P]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:20 pm

(Well, I can. I have Falian or Taiyo ^^

I just need to save one for Saqqara.)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:26 pm

[Okay, thats fine. I have Frostwhisper, and another one I'm going to make after I post this.]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:27 pm

(( Anyone RP? For awhile at least; before my mom finds out I didn't do my chores. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:50 pm

( Hello ^^

Rp saqqara?

And Frost, how about....Falian?)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:27 pm

((Sorry, I had to go...and now I have to agian. Sorry! ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:10 pm

(BLah xD When you come back, start please ^^)
Back to top Go down
StarCatcher
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
StarCatcher

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:31 pm

NAME: Riptide (Goes by Tide)
DESCRiPTION: He a light brown wolf, with light blue markings around his legs, and under his eyes.
PERSONALiTY: In one word: Hyper
HiSTORY: He grew up and left in search of pack. There is nothing tragic or mysterious about his past, and her doesn't mind talking about it.
OTHER:Zaiin's realm

MATE: None yet.
Back to top Go down
smc911

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:18 am

name: Blaze
discription:he is jet black with a thick orange strip down his back and gose on his tail. he has lime green stockings, the tip of his tail is white.
personality: sarcastic,caring,brave,determined,sweet,strong,and stands up for what he believes in.
history: was once inline to be alpha male of his own pack but was forced to have a mate he didnt want. so he ran away. he found this pack and wanted to join,he is searching for a mate but isnt sure anyone will want him.
other: zaiini realm
mate: is hoping saqqara roan
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:29 am

[Aww, come on, someone has the same av as me. =/]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:17 pm

(Rp or not ^.^"?)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:14 pm

[I would, but you are not on!]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:30 pm

(Welllll...you can start, if I'm on or not ;D)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:09 pm

Miora padded into camp with her rabbit and looked around. She dropped the rabbit on the fresh-kill pile, then padded over to a sunny patch to nap. The moon-shaped patch on her hip shone like a white fire in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:37 pm

(zankyew.)

Taiyo dropped his own catch onto the fresh kill pile, and gave a quick glance to it. Slowly but surely, it was filling up.
He looked up to the sky, squinting at the sun as his chain glittered in the light, and looked back down, noticing Miora, and the silvery moon on her hip. He padded over, "Greetings, Miora. Good hunting, I see?" he layed down next to her, prying his jaws in a luxurious yawn mid-sentence.

(You know what I just noticed? Miora and Taiyo sound good together xD Not to be upfront or anything. Their names just kinda fit.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Taramie walked over to the kill pile and dropped his rabbit. He saw Miora with another wolf. He desided to let them chat, maybe she would come back over...... He suddenly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:27 pm

((He suddenly fell asleep. That struck me as funny for some reason...XD))
((And Winter, you're right! :o))
Miora opened one eye to look at Taiyo. "Yes, there are many rabbits out today."
She yawned after seeing the other wolf yawn, and she quietly wondered why yawns are so contagious.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:28 am

Aquaara padded into the camp dragging a doe into the kill pile. "Wild Essha is keeping us challenged with th deer lately, they're getting harder to catch." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:32 am

(Ehhehe...I can picture that xD A random wolf suddenly just falling over, asleep lol)

Taiyo blinked sleepily. "Yea, well unfortunatly leaf-bare will be here, and it will send them all into hiding again. I hate sticking my muzzle into their little burrows too- they stink." he made a face, and rested his head on his forepaws. The silvery chain around his neck was hidden under his thick, lavendar fur, but the key peeked out timidly in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:35 pm

Miora blinked in surprise when she saw the silver reflect the sunlight.
"What is that?" She asked, sniffing at the chain.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:29 pm

Taiyo looked down. "Oh, this? Just an old spelled key on a chain...my mother and father gave it to me when I became an adolesant." he said, tucking it into his fur. "Since I'm a Dark wolf, this is what I wear to keep my tempers low." He blinked at her. "So whats with your marking? I 've never seen anything like that before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next