RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarlet Blizzards~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Scarlet Blizzards~ Empty
PostSubject: Scarlet Blizzards~   Scarlet Blizzards~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Killer Whales, Leopard Seals and Emperor Penguins have never been friendly towards each other. The penguins rivaled seals because of the diminishing population, the seals rivaled whales because of diminishing population and food theft, and the whales rivaled penguins because of food theft. Now, a mass war has started. Some want to stop it, others want to fight. Choose your side; Whoa, it's time to get going!

USE DECENT GRAMMAR, SPELLING AND COMMON SENSE. EACH POST MUST BE AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH.

~Signup Sheet

Name: The name of your character
Species: Killer Whale, Leopard Seal or Emperor Penguin.
Alignment: Peace or War
Appearance: Describe what your character looks like.
Personality: How does your character act?
History: What was your character's past like?
Other: Anything else?

~My Form

Name: Screech, also known as Screech-Turn for some odd reason....
Species: Killer Whale
Alignment: Peace
Appearance: Screech's tail is longer and thicker than usual. He has a tall, wide dorsal fin and steering flippers. He is mostly black, but has a white stripe down his right side. It starts at a perfect circle containing the eye, moving horizontally towards the tail and tapering to a sharp point. His left flipper has a large white splotch on it.
Personality: Screech encourages the war to be stopped, and often demands it, but some of his kind still fights anyway. He remains persistent and determined, no matter how hard the problem is. He is gentle and kind towards others, even those of other species.
History: As a young whale, Screech was known as Squeak or Screech-Turn for reasons that no one has figured out. He grew to a large size soon, and has since dominated himself (I have no idea how that works).
Other: Nothing.

~Reference

Ranks, in order from most powerful to least dominent: Lord (one), Deputy (one), Knight (eight), Member (unlimited). Ranks apply for all species.

Members

Killer Whales

Lord: Screech (Windora19)
Deputy: Kichi (MissChristmasTwilight)
Knights:
Members: Tone (xxxspottedleafxxx)

Leopard Seals

Lord:
Deputy:
Knights:
Members: Raima (xxxspottedleafxxx)

Emperor Penguins

Lord:
Deputy:
Knights:
Members:

-----

Last edited by Windora19 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Scarlet Blizzards~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Blizzards~   Scarlet Blizzards~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Name: Raima
Species: Leopard seal
Appearance: Typical Leopard seal, but with a black head and a scar across her shoulders.
Personality: quiet and reserved, occasionlly shy. She is sensitive about her scar, and gets very skittish and soft-spoken when someone mentions it.
History: She doesn't like to talk about it, but she lost her mother after a violent storm while they were out at sea. Then while looking for her she was almost captured by humans, and recieved her scar getting away. After that she narrowly escaped angry killer whales, But was protected and raised by Tone. She stuck by him and eventually he let her stay with him.
Other: She water-dances, or makes up elaborite swimming routines to describe events.

Name: Tone
Species: Killer whale
Appearance: Completly black, except for small white speckles on his face to his eye, and a white dorsel fin.
Personality: Tough, but kind to those he knows well. He prefers to spend time with smaller animals, like penguins and seals, and gets very uncomfortable around his own kind because he hasn't been around them since his mate was killed.
History: He was involved in the war, but then his mate was killed, and he left the war and is now strongly against it. He wandered around a lonely stretch of sea, sad and growing depressed. Then he found a quiet area near shore where there were no other whales. Then he found the badly wounded Raima and helped her. He got used to her, and now they stay together.
Other: Nope!

Last edited by xxxspottedleafxxx on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Scarlet Blizzards~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Blizzards~   Scarlet Blizzards~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:56 pm

You'll be accepted if you add to personality and history, and since there are no great white sharks in the Antarctic, then you can take that out if you want. Of course there are no killer whales in the A-arctic either, but meh.

Basically, add to Personality and History for both characters.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Scarlet Blizzards~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Blizzards~   Scarlet Blizzards~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:41 pm

I edited it, is that better?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Scarlet Blizzards~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Blizzards~   Scarlet Blizzards~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:46 pm

Yep. Accepted~
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Scarlet Blizzards~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Blizzards~   Scarlet Blizzards~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:20 pm

((Yay! Thanks!))
Back to top Go down
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
WalrusWhiskersMrs.Lautner

Scarlet Blizzards~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Blizzards~   Scarlet Blizzards~ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:07 pm

Name: Kichi
Species: Killer Whale
Rank: The deputy unless there can be a queen or the Lord's mate?
Appearance: Instead of black on the back, it is all the Northern Light's colors, they will only show up when the northern lights are visible and they look just like the northern lights that time. they move and copy the exact movements of the lights. When the northern lights aren't out she is the color of the sky that night or day.
Personality: Wants the war to be stopped, like the Lord Screech. Very tender but always ready for anything.
History: Kichi does not like to talk about her parent's horrible death by the war...
Other: Really wants a mate.
Back to top Go down
http://offthechains.forumotion.net/
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Scarlet Blizzards~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Blizzards~   Scarlet Blizzards~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:06 pm

Accepted, but please expand on your personality~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scarlet Blizzards~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Blizzards~   Scarlet Blizzards~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Blizzards~
Page 1 of 1