RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life

Go down 
+3
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
( labbie! )
7 posters
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

|:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life Empty
PostSubject: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:48 pm

[size=18] | : | Fallen Rose | : | [/size]
Legend I: The New Life
(( Cat/ Warriors Series ))
IS LENGTHY.

PROLOGUE
Starlight shone on the pool of water. Moonlight shone calmly onto the forest floor. Four cats silently crept from the bushes surrounding it. They all gathered around the water, one on each side. The darkness of the night illuminated the cats' eyes, looking like the stars themselves.
"Are the four chosen Leaders ready for the meeting?" And elderly tom rasped, walking slowly from the bushes. The four cats nodded.
In response, the elder walked to the edge of the water, and looked to the sky. "I say these words under StarHunt. This moon, the leaders will have to make a touch decision." His eyes turned distant.
One of the cats cocked her head. "What does he mean...?" She whispered. The cat waited for the tom to recieve and say StarHunt's message.
The tom closed his amber eyes for a heartbeat, then look straight forward, as if possessed. "Each Hunt Leader must face a rough choice. They must choose one cat from their Hunts, and those cats must take the path of an eagle; forget and leave. Discuss among yourselves your choice, it must be a turstoworthy warrior." The elder finished the message, and walked away, back to where he came from. The four cats' pelts bristled, startled. There was a length then, when no one spoke.
Finally, a gray tabby she-cat broke the silence. "This is indeed a tough decision..." She exclaimed.
A dark brown tom rose. "But we must make our choice. I believe StarHunt wants us to choose one of our best warriors, use our ability to take away their memory, and chase them off-"
"But why?!" The she-cat broke in.
The tom flicked his tail. "I'm not quite sure, Robinstar..." The tom replied quietly. Robinstar looked down, without reply, apparently disappointed from his lack of knowledge.
"But we need to find out. We must choose before the moon is covered in clouds." A beige she-cat rose, her blue-eyes shining.
"Yeah, you're right Pantherstar. So, who's first?" Robinstar said, looking to each of the cats, one by one.
The brown tom stood suddenly. "I suppose I'll decide first." He sighed, looking to the pool of water. "May StarHunt hear and approve my choice. I will sacrifice this cat." A gray cat appeared on the water's surface, as he put his paw on the water. He seemed to be saying more than he knew.
Apparently, the cats knew who he was talking about. "Her? She's the best hunter in your Hunt!" Pantherstar exclaimed, unlike her usual self. "You've got bees in your brain, Bramblestar."
"Nobody denies she is a skilled hunter in GorseHunt. And that's why she must go." Bramblestar replied simply. The image disappeared from the water.
Pantherstar slowly stood up, and put her paw to the water softly. "May StarHunt approve my choice." A black cat appeared on the surface. She blinked her eyes with hurt. "I don't want him to go...but if it's StarHunt's will, he'll go." The four nodded, and she sat back where she was.
Robinstar jumped up, and half-skipped over to the pool. "May you agree with my choice!" She smiled, and daintily dappled her paw on the top, and giggled. "Is it good, guys?" She asked.
"I guess so..." Bramblestar shrugged.
"Isn't she your deputy?" Pantherstar asked.
Robinstar chuckled slyly. "I have 2 cats in ChimHunt that look the same! I guess you'll have to figure out." She winked. She turned around, and sat down. Robinstar smiled on content. "Froststar; you turn!"
Froststar, the cat who had remained silent the whole time, stood up, his snowy white fur ruffled. His eyes were clouded with regret. "I'm sorry Bramblestar. May StarHunt approve my decision." He lay his paw down on the water, as a bright orange cat appeared on the surface.
Immediately, Bramblestar's eyes flew wide with shock and fury. They reflected Froststar's regret and remorse. "What?! Him? But-"
"Let's not break any secrets." Froststar frowned.
"He's...no...please..." He couldn't help hide his emotions. Bramblestar clawed at the dirt on the ground. "Why, Froststar?!" He glared at the white tom, his green eyes deep with anger.
"He's the best fighter, he's loyal, and he no doubt would have made a fine leader." Froststar was saddened by his decision, but it was made. He could not change it now.
Bramblestar shed a single tear, he looked to the ground. No... He cried in his head. The tear dropped to the pool, and the tear rippled the whole body of water, and the moon clouded.
Panterstar stared at Robinstar, as they both shared dumbstruck looks. They had no idea waht had happened. "Uh...the moon just clouded. Time to go." Robinstar said half-heartedly, afraid Bramblestar was going to attack, now that the peace truce was gone. The two she-cats quickly left the way they came.
Bramblestar sat there, shaking. He slowly looked up to Froststar once more, his harsh glare penetrating, burning into Froststar's fur.
"Now he won't remember me...you will pay dearly, for this mistake, dear Froststar." He hissed menacingly. He stalked off to his territory.
Froststar sat there solemnly, knowing he didn't make a mistake for his choice, but for the safety of his clan. "StarHunt, please look over SnowHunt. I beg of you."

-----------------------------------------------------------

So...that's all of the prologue! Geesh, that took me 48 minutes. xD ENJOY OR DIE. *Brings AK-47 out*

Last edited by Blizzardfeather on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:44 pm

A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I am going to make a thread for my own Warriors Fan Fiction. Yours is fantabulous.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Thanks! : D Can't wait for that!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:58 pm

Fantabulous, Sparkle!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:50 pm

I posted mine, but your is 10000000 times better.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:13 pm

*Gets Plasma Cannon* Oh yeah?!?! I'll show you! XD XD

Anyway- Bravodio! Nice job.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:16 am

=[ I can't beat that. *Tosses gun away* Anyways, no violence. xD

Thanks everyone! I'm making Chapter 1 now, but it's not done yet. ((Aparrently))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:14 am

That's awesome! :) I can't wait until it's ready!
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:50 am

I can't wait until its better, I'm making one right now. I haven't even finished the chararters yet thought... :sors:
Back to top Go down
Speckletail

Speckletail

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:30 am

Nice. Love this story :pkheart: (I also love that heart. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:04 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:44 pm

Please write more!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Lol, I have about...5 pages of Chapter 1 done.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:25 pm

Yay! I want to read chapter one, it sounds cool!
It also sound kind of like the warriors story I was going to write, but trashed because I only wrote the prologue and first chapter. 0_o
Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! POST IT SOON! *takes out marshmallow shooter*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life   |:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|:| Fallen Rose |:| Legend: I- The New Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: