RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! Empty
PostSubject: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:23 pm

Welcome to the Stratosphere!

You are casually flying through wispy clouds, high above the mountain tops, so no eagle-eyed humans will see you. Suddenly, there is a shape in the distance. Uh-oh, a plane? No. There are three wolves ; One with dragon wings, one with eagle and one with stained-glass butterfly wings.
"You're a stratos wolf," points out the dragon.
"So, will you join?" asks the faerie.
"Or get chased out!" snaps the Eagle.

What will you do?

There are three types of Stratos Wolves : Dragon wolves, Eagle wolves and Faerie wolves. Each wolf has three distinct differences:
-Colouring
-Wing shape
-Powers

But all wolves can control wind, and fly!

DRAGON WOLVES :

Have dragon wings. NO DUH. They sometimes, but not always have a small trail of spikes leading down their back, or perhaps longer talons. They can either breathe fire, or have a slight control over it. They are darker coloured, like maroons and forest greens, dark blues etc. etc. But they have FUR, not SCALES fyi.

EAGLE WOLVES :

Have feathery wings. WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?! Their claws are black and curved, much like an eagle's. Their eyes are usually yellow or black, a common colour for birds, and their pelts are more earth toned - ie. green, brown. etc.They eat like birds, too, a nice variation between fish, deer and the occasional berries and nuts. Their power is Earth. They have FUR, not FEATHERS.

FAERIE WOLVES :

Have butterlfy or faerie-ish wings. WHADDYA KNOW? They are more brightly and cheerfully coloured, usually pastel. Their pelts can be pretty much any colour, but they always have two small, curly anntenae sticking out of their forehead. These aren't too noticeable, and most Faerie wolves have grown accustomed to them. Faeries are more gifted in magic than Dragons or Eagles. Their magic is mjore Harry Potter, or Eragon style. They can basically use it to do whatever they want, but within a smaller range than Eagle or Dragon powers.

**NOTE** Not all Faerie wolves are girly and pink! We kinda need males, too. They can be green, blue, red you name it.

ROGUES/OUTCASTS/LONERS

Rogues, Outcasts and Loners are actually three different wolves.

Rogues : Are usually different from the normal wolves in some way. I.E. They have a differnt kinds of wings, or a differnt power etc. Pack wolves are twice as strong as Rogue wolves, which does take some of the lure out of your "unique" rogue. Temari has a good example of this, as her character is a dragon wolf, but not the usual. It is long and slender, more like a Chinese dragon. Get it? Please don't copy her.

Outcasts : You cannot join as an Outcast! Outcasts are wolves the have been banished from thier Pack for some reason. It can be their powers were faulty, or they killed another wolf etc. They lose power as they leave the pack.

Loners : Are ordinary wolves that choose not to join a Pack. Power is not diminshed, but nor is it gained.

So, what wolf will you be?

Form ~

Name :
Type of wolf :
Other :

My forms!

Name : Talos
Description : A dark, dark green almost black wolf with huge leathery black wings. His eyes are red, and he has two small black spikes near his tail-tip.
Type : Draggie
Other : Alpha Male of Dragon Pack.

Name : Arnou

Description : A murky brown wolf with a white muzzle and underbelly. Powerful white feathery wings, and yellow eyes.

Type : Eagle.

Other : Alpha male of Eagle Pack.

Name : Loivissa

Description : A cotton-candy blue she-wolf with pink swirling patterns on her fur, and pink anntenae. Her wings are pink, with a little yellow mixed in. She looks like a girly wolf, but is a formidable opponent in battle.

Type : Faerie

Other : Alpha Female of Faerie Pack.

RULES

~ ABSOULTELY NO GOD-MODELING. NO MAKING YOUR WOLF INVICIBLE, NO NEVER GETTING TIRED, ETC.

~ You can only, and I mean ONLY be one of the three. No being a half-dragon, half-faerie. and ABSOLUTELY NO MATING WITH ANOTHER SPECIES. NO, I DON'T CARE IF YOUR WOLVES ARE IN LOVE, GET ANOTHER MATE!

~ Yes, I yell alot. Get used to it.

~ Type "Stratos" with your form if you read the rules.

~ IF ANY OF THESE RULES ARE VIOLATED, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU WITH A RUBBER FISH.

~ Scratch Stratos. Type "Fear the fish" with your form.

DRAGON PACK :

Alphas :

Talos - M

Betas :

Warriors :
Risuro - M

Queens :

Pups :

EAGLE PACK

Alphas :

Arnou - M

Betas :

Warriors :
Saphira - F

Queens :

Pups :

FAERIE PACK :

Alphas :

Loivissa - F

Betas :

Med-wolf :

Warriors :
Maya - F
Dani - F

Queens :

Last edited by Super Newms! on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:30 pm

Name : Risuro
Description : forest green, with blue eyes, and black underfur.
Type of wolf : dragon
Other : Stratos—AHH! FEAR THE FISH!!

Name : Maya
Description : pretty, pinkish she-wolf with golden eyes. wings are purply.
Type of wolf : faerie
Other : See above. *nods*

Name : Saphira
Description : brown she-wolf, with a golden muzzle and paws.
Type of wolf : eagle
Other : see above. *nods*
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:40 pm

(Hee hee...purply. o.0 I should probably post me wolfie's forms...)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:00 am

(Okay, I've made some tiny adjustments to their descriptions. XD Mostly just eye colors, and that I'm giving Risuro those spikes. But I'm hoping to draw a picture and get it posted.)

(Hmm, yah, you probably should. ^^")
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:51 am

Name : Dani
Description : A Light Red, Almost Pink Wolf With Lavender Wings
Type of wolf : Well, Farie, hence the dicription
Other : FEAR THE EVIL FISHY... FEAR IT!!!
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:00 pm

(Yes, you should fear my fish. *waves rubber fish* Which, in fact, I DO have.)
(You can all pretend you're accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:04 pm

Name : Draco
Description : Yes I got NewMs's permission for this pic It's the dragon looking thing..
Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! V7fq6a
Type of wolf : DRAGON!
Other : Fishy Scares Me...
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:02 pm

(Hee hee, fishy owns. This is a rogue, yes?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:22 pm

(Unless he can be other of course. RP??
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:31 pm

(Newms, RP? XD And can you start, with anyone you have? I just need to figure out how to do this exactly.

Oh, you know my BFF, the one who named her Whimsy after Zamy? Well, I told her about the Stratos wolves. And then we "roleplayed" as the Stratos wolves—she loved the idea!)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:37 pm

(Hee hee. She should come on here!)

Talos sat on a piece of rock jutting out from his mountain. He narrowed his eyes as Arnou flew in the distance.

Arnou flew loop-de-loops on the middle of a cloud.

Loivissa was above taunting the other Alpha's, and she began crafting a necklace for herself out of magic. [h.o, I'm chaging something for the faerie's powers...]
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:42 pm

"Hello, Talos," Risuro rumbled, sweeping up behind his alpha.

Saphira stared up at Arnou with curiosity. Another wolf—like myself?

Maya slowly snuck up behind Loivissa.

(I'm saying all are already in the packs, except Saphira—and I'm just doing them all because I need to get them all out. XD If anyone else needs a wolf and you need to free up one of the alphas, that'd be fine with me.)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:45 pm

"Hello Risuro," rumbled Talos, in his deep but friendly voice,"Been keeping busy?"

Arnou's attention was grabbed by another Eagle-wolf flying near him. He waved his tail, and glided over.

Loivissa was too intent on her project to notice Maya.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:51 pm

He nodded. "I patrolled the borders," he said, as he landed. "I wanted to make sure non of the Eagle or Faerie wolves had trespassed."

Saphira stopped, and flew in place, waiting for the wolf to come up.

Maya pulled her lips back in a goofy grin. She slowly tiptoed closer.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:57 pm

"Good work," commented Talos, nodding,"Loivissa doesn't care mush, but Arnou's untrustworthy."

Arnou sensed this wolf was waiting for him to speak,"I'm Arnou, Alpha Male of Eagle Pack. Who're you?"

Loivissa smiled, and reached forward for the teensy amethyst she'd found the other day. She slid it onto the thread.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:59 pm

He chuckled. "Loivissa probably wouldn't care if the whole of our pack invaded her territory."

"Saphira," she said, blinking.

"WATCHA DOIN'?!" Maya shouted loudly, jumping up beside Loivissa.

(I g2g, see ya!)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:02 pm

"I highly doubt she would," agreed Talos.

"I was hoping for a little more detail," suggested Arnou.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF-!?" howled Loivissa, amethyst slipping from her paws, then turned around to face Maya,"What was that for, eh?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 am

He laughed, digging his talons into the rock. He was picturing it—of course Risuro never would invade her territory unless Talos said to, but he couldn't help but picture it.

"I don't know if there is any more detail," she said. "That's who I am, and that's all there is to it—I don't come from any pack or anything, like you do."

Maya started laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:50 pm

(I'm just gonna rp- tell me if I'm interrupting.)

Draco swerved through a tree, and jutted into the clouds. He twisted through the air, his coat shimmering.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:33 pm

(You might end up interrupting, but I don't mind. XD I told Newms that if she needed to free one of her alphas, that it was perfectly fine with me. Do you want to RP? ^^ I can have Risuro go to investigate your wolf.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:36 pm

(Sure!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Risuro stared at the odd-looking dragon wolf. What the . . . He spread his wings, and flew at it.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Draco spotted another dragon wolf. "Grretings."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:58 pm

"Er, hi. Who're you?" he said, cautiously circling the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:01 pm

"Draco. I suppose you're wondering why I'm not a wolf of your kind." he barked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!   Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stratos Wolves - Join to find out more!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next