RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic

Go down 
+3
Star
Mistyy
Shadow Cullen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:52 am

This is a story that Aekunn and I are writing together, based on our Lego Indiana Jones video game custom characters. Their names are Hero and Pootnic, although they're currently known as Edward and Sputnik. My parts will be in blue, and his in red. Happy reading!!

I glared at my father.
“Sputnik, you aren’t going, and that’s final!” he bellowed. “Parties are nothing but crud! They ruin your head, that’s what.”
My name is Sputnik — Sputnik Gregory Theodore. And my father is the single most strict man on the face of the earth.
See all this started when I asked to go to this halloween party at my school. There was a prize for whoever wore the best costume: 500 dollars. I really needed the money, so I could buy the new iPod Super.
But, unfortunately, parties were another thing on my father’s list of taboos, including getting your hair cut, eating vegetables, and using a dishwasher. The moment my request had been uttered, the fireworks started.
He’d launched into the usual rants that accompanied any “unreasonable” request of mine. Immediately after, I received my punishment: being grounded from watering the garden — yes, from watering the garden. He’s crazy, I know.
Suddenly, as I was heading up the stairs to my room, a thought struck me: I would sneak out.

~~~

“Edward, you’re grounded!” yelled my father. My name is Edward. Edward Joseph Masen. My father has to be the most crazy guy on the planet. He found my old cap gun and suspected me of intended murder. He’s a lunatic, I know, but he’s my lunatic.
“Go to your room!” he yelled.
This wasn’t good. There was a huge halloween party at my school, and everyone who was anyone would be there, which meant that I had to go if I wanted to be cool. Normally, I wouldn’t listen to that kind of crud, but I wanted to go to the party anyway. Now, I needed to find a really cool costume. If I had the best costume at the party, then I’d win 500 smackeroonies. I would have enough money to buy the new iPod Mega! I had been saving for it for months.
After ten minutes of intense thinking, I had an idea! I would be Indiana Jones! I needed a brown jacket, a tan shirt, a bullwhip, and a fedora. I didn’t have a bullwhip or a fedora, but I had a brown jacket. The only shirt I had, though, was an olive green shirt.

——————————————————————————

I scrambled through the house, looking for the supplies that would supplement the perfect costume for myself. It would have to be something that I didn’t normally wear — perfect! I could start by looking in my father’s closet.
I rummaged through his clothes, keeping an ear out for the sound of his heavy shoes clonking up the stairs. This was horrible! His closet contained nothing but ridiculous, bad-fashioned monkey suits. Sighing, I pulled out a light blue one to inspect — pathetically, it was the best piece.
Some strange, black, lengthy object was revealed by the suit’s removal, and it caught my eye. Holding my breath, I very slowly took it out from its stand on the wall. My eyes widened. The item was a sheathed sword. I gingerly unsheathed the weapon, and flinched as it made a rasping sound. I clenched my hand around the handle — the sword fit in it perfectly. I looked thoughtfully at the suit in my other hand. Hmm . . .

~~~

I snuck into my father’s room. He was sure to have hid my cap gun in there. Once inside, I carefully crept to my dad’s bed, listening hard for the sound of his footfall. I lifted a pillow off his bed. There was a machine gun under it.
As hard as I searched, I couldn’t the cap gun. So I took the machine gun instead, and looked for a holster or sheath to put it in. I found a belt, and put it over one shoulder and under my other arm. I used it to hold the gun on my back. I stepped in front of my dad’s mirror. I didn’t look anything like Indiana Jones! So much for that costume. Just then, I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. I instinctively jumped out the nearest window. Now that I was outside, time to party!!
As I walked into the school gym, I saw another person nearby. He looked like the average day business man — with a sword!?! I headed toward him.

Dressed in the blue suit, and wearing the sword across my back, I strode into the school gym. On my way, I’d stopped at a costume shop, and picked up a false mustache. I displayed this on my upper lip now.
I looked around, inspecting the party. Suddenly, I saw an odd-looking fellow enter. He had brown hair, and stubble as if from a recently shaved beard. He was wearing a brown jacket, with an olive green shirt underneath it. He had a machine gun slung across his back, much in the way I was wearing my sword — seriously, dude, get your own ideas! His pants were just a pair of jeans. Overall, it just looked like he’d just tried to join a military camp.
“What are you supposed to be?” I asked him, turning in his direction.
“What are you supposed to be?” he retorted. “And, you know, this isn’t prom night.”
I crossed my arms. “I am your average day business man.”
“Well I am Indiana Jones!”
I stared at his costume. He looked nothing like Indiana Jones! “Well, sorry it didn’t work out for you,” I said, shaking my head with pity.
He didn’t respond to that. “What’s with the sword?” he demanded.
I smiled. “Oh, didn’t I mention that? I am your average day business man — with a sword.”

~~~

“Riiight,” I said, rolling my eyes. “I don’t know what your inspiration was, but I think my costume is much better.”
He snorted. “Sure, sure, says the Indiana Jones reject. What happened? Did they have to use spare supplies on you?”
“Once again,” I said, “this is not prom night. So just go back to your average day business man’s business, and come back in a couple of months or so.”
A strange guy came up and said, “Say cheese!” and took a picture of the other guy.
“Hey!” he protested, covering his face.
“What the—” and suddenly, my picture had been taken as well.

Businessness said, “Haha, serves you right!!” I rolled my eyes.
“Could you please try and act mature?”
He stuck his tongue out, and scampered off.
“Well, off to take more pictures!” the photo guy said with excitement, and strutted off.
They were probably both off to flirt.

I sped off with relief. Thank goodness! It was a relief to be away from Weirdo Jones. Suddenly, there was a commotion. I turned quickly to look. Someone was yelling at Weirdo Jones; some rot about a “school policy” and “machine guns.” They promptly pulled out a cellphone when Weirdo wouldn’t submit, and dialed three numbers. They held up the phone to their ears.
I walked over. “Hey, put that thing down!” I said. “Don’t you know that cellphones have radioactivity that can turn your brain into soup?”
Weirdo and phone dude both looked at me like I was crazy. “What?!” I protested.
Then, phone guy’s eyes locked on my sword. “OMG, he’s got a sword!” he shrieked, his cellphone flying across the room in his alarm. “Somebody call the police!” The whole party mob gasped, and started running around and shrieking hysterically, trampling tables.
“Crud,” I muttered, and then I heard sirens in the distance.

~~~

“Run for it!” I yelled, as I dove out the nearest window. I heard the other guy hurling himself out after me.
“Where do we go?!” he shouted in alarm.
A police officer walked towards us, and said, “Hey, kids!! What are you doing with those weapons?!” I instinctively drew my machine gun.
“Hey, kid,” he warned, “no funny business now.” I shot a few shots in the air, and dashed away from the police officer.
“Hey, you, get back here!!” he bellowed, and then I heard him calling for backup into his walkie talkie. I looked back, and found Businessness following me.
“Hey, dude, follow me and keep down!” I said as I entered a field of six foot tall grass. Man, when was the last time they mowed this lawn?! I heard the swishing behind me of Businessness’s footsteps.
When I neared the middle of the field, I sat down and closed my eyes.

“Hey! Jones guy — what are you doing?!” I shouted, frantically glancing up to see whether there were any searchlights. There were not.
“I don’t know,” he answered.
“Then what are you waiting around for? We’ve gotta run!” I was still shouting.
“Quiet down, kid!” he hissed. Suddenly, I heard the swishing of someone else approaching through the weeds.
A tall dude with a fedora, a jacket like Jones’s, a white shirt, tan pants, and his own machine gun stepped out. My bloodcurdling shriek was muffled by Jones’s hand covering my mouth. I jerked his hand off me, and shouted to the creep, “Who are you!!!!”

~~~

“I’m a gangster punk teen,” I said in a husky voice. “With a bad attitude!! I’m lookin’ for ol’ men to kill.” My eyes shifted around, as if I were searching for the men in question.
“You’re not fooling anyone, Jake,” Edward said skeptically.
“Hmm . . .” I said, wondering whether to give up my cover. I then shrugged. “Why are the coppers chasing you?” I quite enjoyed my husky voice; that made the business-guy cringe.
“We had a couple weapons,” he said, gesturing towards his machine gun and the other guy’s sword. “Who would have know they had a school code against that?!”
“Right,” I said. “Well, same for me—but I really am looking for old men to kill.”
Business-guy shrieked again, and was again stopped by Edward. “We can’t go back home,” I concluded. “The coppers will be looking for us there, too. We’ll have to wait until the situation is under control.”

ABCDEFG, you dont wanna mess with me.
•••••

More coming soon!

Last edited by Shadow Cullen on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:08 am

It's because the site kind of "shut down" last night around 9:05p.m. It would let you see everything EXCEPT the forums themselves! So now, everything that was posted before that happened, is gone. We have a info robber! LOL, JK, it's prolly a technical difficulty! But here's what I said::

aha "I am an average day business man - with a sword." I love that! Encore!

Or something like that. lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:10 am

Ahh, thanks so much for explaining that! :) I'm going to repost the story now up in there.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:44 pm

Cool, love the new part! ENCOOOORE!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:24 pm

;D Thanks! My bro and I will get on it as soon as we can. XD
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:55 pm

Thats hillarioius. Who's writing it with you? :)
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:31 pm

I love it! I :pkheart: Indiana jones movies! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:39 pm

Thanks! :)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:24 pm

MOOOOOOOORE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Aha.. that's hillarious!

I :pkheart: Indy! You should of seen my signature during the month that the movie came out!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:58 pm

Aha! What was it like?!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:02 pm

It was huge... it didn't stretch the screen though. I kept changing it to make it better, and I thought it looked cool!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:12 pm

Niiiiiice! Ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Yes! I am obssesed with Indy!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:01 am

MistyRain Jonas! wrote:
MOOOOOOOORE!!!!!

My bro and I need to find some free time to work on it together, but as soon as we do, we'll get right to work on it! :)

Pumpkin_Pie wrote:
Aha.. that's hillarious!

I :pkheart: Indy! You should of seen my signature during the month that the movie came out!

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:08 pm

Hey guys, added some more! :) And we added a rather interesting signature for our newest character. XD
Back to top Go down
Komoda
RP Lover
RP Lover
Komoda

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Oooh, cool story! I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzinsider.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:57 pm

Heh, that signature is hillarious!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:32 pm

Komoda: Thankee! :)

Pumpkin: XD Jbros resisted the special fonts, but I had to do it! I'm glad you liked it!

Well, more will probably be coming within a few days. There will be a weirdo old man coming up soon. XD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:23 pm

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:59 pm

;D Don't worry, we'll have more soon.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:02 pm

Noooooow! LOLz!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:09 pm

I write as much as I can, but it all depends on when my bro and I have time to.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Make yourselfs have time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I got a little freaked out there for no reason........
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:34 pm

More... More. More! More!!! MORE... MORE. MORE! MORE!!! MOOORE... MOOORE. MOOORE! MOOORE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic   The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Hero and Pootnic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next