RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder Rumblings By~Swiftstripe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Thunder Rumblings       By~Swiftstripe Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Rumblings By~Swiftstripe   Thunder Rumblings       By~Swiftstripe I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Book 1: Thunder rumblings

Chapter 1

Swiftpaw sat right outside the apprentice den the early morning, Greenleaf sun warming his gray pelt. He looked across the clearing towards where the Warrior’s den was. He saw Eaglewing, followed by Thistleclaw. He new what that meant, Swiftpaw turned and padded into the apprentice den. Swiftpaw prodded Whitepaw’s chest.
“Hunting patrol” Swiftpaw whispered trying not to wake any of the other apprentice’s. Whitepaw immediately sat up.
“I guess you weren’t asleep” Swiftpaw let out a purr of laughter at his sister.
“Of course I wasn’t, you dumbfounded Badger” Whitepaw mewed as she clubbed Swiftpaw’s ear with a sheathed paw playfully.

Swiftpaw opened his mouth to drink in the scent, He stared at a fern that had rustled. He got into the hunting crouch and made sure he was downwind. Swiftpaw saw the prey that had rustled the leaves, a fat plump mouse. He pounced on the delicious piece of prey. The mouse went limp under his paws.
“Yes” He gasped burying his prey under a pile of dirt, so he could pick it up later. “Nice catch!” Eaglewing exclaimed padding up behind Swiftpaw.
“Thanks!” Swiftpaw mewed, feeling his body burst with pride.

By the time they got back to camp, cat’s of Sunclan were doing there usual activities. Swiftpaw dropped his prey on the fresh kill pile, and picked up two squirrel’s off of the top for the elder’s. He trotted over to the large carved out rock that was used for the elders. Swiftpaw set down the squirrel’s in front of Brindletail. “Thanks, Swiftpaw” the white tortoiseshell she-cat purred.
He turned and padded out of the dark den.

Swiftpaw felt a pair of paws battering his tail as he lifted a vole out of the fresh kill pile for himself. He turned to face, Graykit. The silvery kit had been born when Swiftpaw and Whitepaw were three moon’s old. Morningflower’s litter would be made apprentices soon. “Greykit knock it off” Swiftpaw mewed lightly pushing Greykit away with his hind leg. He heard the silvery gray tom let out a mew of protest as it stalked off towards where his sibling’s were playing.
Swiftpaw saw his father, Thunderheart giving out orders for the sunhigh patrol that was going. Apparently he had forgotten to do it the night before. Swiftpaw looked up at the Sunrock, just in time to see Ravenstar emerge from his den.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Rumblings By~Swiftstripe   Thunder Rumblings       By~Swiftstripe I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:22 pm

SWEET! I LOVE IT! MORE!!!! I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Rumblings By~Swiftstripe   Thunder Rumblings       By~Swiftstripe I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:31 pm

YAH SERIOUSLY

FINISH IT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Rumblings By~Swiftstripe   Thunder Rumblings       By~Swiftstripe I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:48 pm

Sorry I still working on the second quarter of the first chapter ^^

Oh and Socky when I Have Ravenstar as a leader it isn't a copy I had that name on my Charrie list (Made like a few months ago XD) before I saw that you also had a leader named Ravenstar XD

Anywho, More to come tommarow! Thanks you guys for liking it so much!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Rumblings By~Swiftstripe   Thunder Rumblings       By~Swiftstripe I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:11 pm

“Cat’s old enough to catch there own prey gather around the Sunrock for an important ceremonies” Ravenstar yowled across the clearing. Swiftpaw ran over to where his sister was sitting, staring up at the black tom on the legendary rock. Ravenstar nodded to Brackenpaw and Squirrelpaw. Swiftpaw wondered what was happening, He watched as the two apprentices ran up the Sunrock like true warriors.
“These Apprentices are ready to be full warriors of Thunderclan” Ravenstar mewed looking across his clan. “I, Ravenstar leader of Sunclan call down upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentice’s. They have trained hard to learn you noble code, I commend them to you as a warrior in there turn. Brackenpaw, Squirrelpaw do you promise to uphold this noble code and protect your clan even at the cost of your life?” Ravenstar mewed looking at the two apprentices.
“I do!” They both mewed together looking back at there leader.
“Then by the power of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Brackenpaw from this moment on you will be known as Brackenrain. Sunclan honors your Courage and nobleness.
By the power of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Squirrelpaw from this moment on you will be known as Squirrelpelt. Sunclan honors your Thoughtfulness and your Bravery. We welcome both of you as a full warrior of Sunclan” Ravenstar purred loud enough for the whole clan to hear. Licking each of the new warriors shoulders. Swiftpaw was the first of his whole clan to cheer out “Brackenrain, Squirrelpelt” Brackenrain had always been his friend. Hopefully this would stay.

Swiftpaw looked up at the dimming sky, It struck him. Tonight was the gathering at Leafpond. He tried to remember if Thunderheart had asked him to go to the gathering. When he heard Whitepaw mewing in his ear. “What in Starclan are you thinking about?”
“Oh sorry, I was just trying to remember if I was going to the gathering or not.”
“Of course you are” Whitepaw purred pinning his tail to the ground.
“thanks, I forgot” Swiftpaw mewed just in time to hear Thunderheart calling from the large fallen tree that hid the main entrance to the camp. “Cat’s going to the gathering at Leafpond, it is time to leave” Ravenstar was already next to his deputy. Swiftpaw padded over to the large group of cats. His sister’s fur brushing his pelt.

That is the second quarter to the first chapter! ^-^ Hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Rumblings By~Swiftstripe   Thunder Rumblings       By~Swiftstripe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder Rumblings By~Swiftstripe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: