RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight

Go down 
+10
TigerPower
Renna Longshadow
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Meaa45
KillerTallula
Blank's Toucan
Otterwhisker
Jay
Jєt
Ω ViolentSong Ω
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

Location : Sitting in a corner....watching the world fly by. ♥

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:53 pm

Tala~ I chuckled a bit and ordered twice as much seaweed around Quinn's legs as well. "I guess it does!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:54 pm

Quinn~ "I guess" I barked breaking away from the seaweed
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

Location : Sitting in a corner....watching the world fly by. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Tala~ I got out and ruffled my furr..... "So tell me about yourself. What do you usually do?"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 am

"Mhmm." Spark nodded, racing off. His agilty ((POWNS)) was exceptional and he raced to get the things Recluse needed. He leaped into the air to get a high willow branch, feeling he had an important job, and he was proud and excited. He picked a nova and headed back to Reclue, still not used to the way the Nova felt on his paws...
He pawed his face and ran back to the willow tree. He saw beside it was a large fruit tree. He slowly clawed his way up the bark and clawed down a fruit.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Recluse~ "You'll see!" I nodded to Verbena. Was the cool, summer breeze going to my head? Was I actually over my parents death? Yes; yes I was, now I had feelings for wolves and novas. "Spark! Just grab the starfruit that's on the ground! It will save you the trouble!" I flew up. "Wow, you're fast!" I saw the nova flying around the tree trunk, the willow leaf, and the fact he almost had a starfruit!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:35 pm

Spark smiled and grapped the friut with a last jab at it. "Here he said, his grin spreading even wider.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:45 pm

Recluse~ "Alrighty!" I grabbed the Starfruit. "Let me tell you what it does!" I ran to the pond, and picked up an old fairy dust bottle with my jaws. I squeezed the starfruit juice in the bottle, put the nova in, and put the willow leaf in. "Now, we do this!" I looked at the green liquid in the fairy dust bottle, and push it into the river. "Come on! We have to race it to the river bank!"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:50 pm

Sparks eyes twinkled with excitement. He dashed up, running at full speed. He had almost caught up with the bottle. He leaped as they reached the bay and held it in the water with his paws. He looked at Recluse.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:53 pm

Recluse~ "Good! Now it nice and mixed up. We don't want the humans to remember us! If we were plain wolves. Fine. But sense we are elemental, we don't want invaders, do we? So this potion will make them forget everything they saw! We will give it to them at the right moment!"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:01 pm

Spark gave a smile as good as he could manage. "Cool." he said dryly.

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:02 pm

Lizzie~ "Hm, I don't know. I'm sure Violet and the elders will take care of it" I barked my green eyes glinted in the sun
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:24 pm

Contender~ "Probably..."
Back to top Go down
Meaa45
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Meaa45

Location : most likely place:In narnia,hogwarts,otherworld,defeating lone power,redwall....

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:28 pm

(Hi! anyone want to rp?)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:37 pm

((I do!))
Back to top Go down
Meaa45
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Meaa45

Location : most likely place:In narnia,hogwarts,otherworld,defeating lone power,redwall....

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:39 pm

(okey dokey you start?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:17 pm

((OMG, I love the book in your avvie, Meaa!))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:19 pm

((Pumpkin, RP?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:36 pm

((Sure))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:56 pm

((You start!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:08 pm

((!!!!! I didn't have computer accsess! I rejoin, sorta!))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:18 pm

((What?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:27 pm

((I think he wants to join... but IDK))
((New Wolf!))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm

Name~ Malli
Gender~ She
Description~ Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 Winged_wolf_of_fire_and_ice_by_KillForAHeart
Personality~ Spunky rest will unfold
Powers~ Ice and Fire
Other~ Nope
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm

((Socky, did join...with Frostwhisker!))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:44 pm

Name~ Valentia (NOT VALENTINA!)
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Hmpf... will unfold
Description~

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 160zvpx
Mate?~ Maybe someday
Power~ Flying (Obviously), but she can hide her wings. She can also become invisible and scentless (I know, most people will say that they can hear her or feel her there, but please, it would be a dumb power if you did). Valentia also has some 'secret powers', but she hasn't found them out yet.
Want a pixel from me?~ Sure, I might make one too
Other~ She has great battle skills also; she's been training since she was a pup. Did you know that Valentia is spanish for bravery? Could Valentia and Malli be friends or something? Like... they were in the same pack.

Malli reminds me of Mallie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest  Fight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Four~ A Forest Fight
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next