RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* Empty
PostSubject: Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!*   Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:39 am

Frostwhisker ran through the dark forest, terror clawing at his stomach as his dark blue eyes darted side to side. This was not the forest he was used to. This was the forest of the enemies. The handsome white wolf felt sick when he realized he somehow recognized the place. A wolf with a ragged black and brown patched pelt hanging off his frame stepped forward suddenly, his umber eyes glinting. "Son!" he barked. Frostwhisker skidded to a halt. "What? I'm not your son!" he cried, taking a pace or two back. The black wolf narrowed his eyes, curling his lip. "Is that what they tell you? You are my son, Frostwhisker, living your second life!" Frostwhisker winced, this was too fast, too traumatic, all at once. "No!" he howled. "I can't be your son! This...I'm living my first life! I've never lived before this one!" Malicious laughter rumbled in the strange wolf's throat. "You are my son, like it or not. I am Scylla, your father!" Frostwhisker's dark blue eyes were wide with horror as he backed away. "No! No! Nooooooo!"

Rules--READ THESE OR I WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND COME AFTER YOU!

1. See my wolf pack StormPack for the rules and wolf-speak. OBEY THEM NOW! (except the one about colors and jewelry. You may have those. :))

-Form-

Name:
Description:
Font:
Already in Pack?:
Other:

My form:

Name: Frostwhisker
Personality: Brave, defensive because of his heritage, strong, swift, clever, but he doesn't make descions for...say..alpha female easily.
Description: Handsome white pelt with dark blue eyes, a bushy tail, and wide feathered wings.
Font: Regular; third person.
Already in Pack: K-YAH!
Other: He is Scylla's son; son of the demonic wolves that roam in the dark forest. No one else knows, and Frostwhisker is living a second life, like Cinderpelt/Cinderpaw in Pwr of 3.

Alpha Male: Frostwhisker
Alpha Female: 8)

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Med. Wolf:

Warriors:

Queens:

Pups:

Elders (lol don't know why I bother...)

Tour of our territory:

Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* 02689
Waterfall: This waterfall may seem big, but it's not that bad, creating walls of stone around it, though Pheonix Pack wolves know a way down to the circular pool that is caused by the fall.

Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* Aurora
The Lake Auroras: Every night during Silver-Star Flame the auroras come out above the lake that is connected to the waterfall. As you can see, the Pheonix Pack has a watery atmosphere.

Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* 01904
Forest of Mist: In Gold-Star Flicker, early mornings in the Forest of Mist are wreathed with the silvery clouds of fog it was named after. This beautiful forest is prey-rich and has several deer-paths the wolves will take on hunts. It also boasts a small, gentle waterfall. The tree-bridge provides an easy way to the other side of the territory.

Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* Boulder2
High Stone: This is Frostwhisker's den as well as his place to make announcements. If you look in the lower middle of the High Stone, you will see the cave-like structure with is Frostwhisker's place to stay.

Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* 01460
The Lake of Auroras: Bright-sky. This is the Lake of Auroras in bright-sky.

Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* 05625
Silver-Star Stream: This beautiful stream is where the med. wolf comes to talk to StarPack. An old twoleg bridge marks their long ago presence, but, luckily, they are no longer here.

Please join!

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!*   Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:11 am

Name: Darktail
Personality: protecive at times, loyal, wise
Description: A balck, longhaired she-wolf with forest green eyes
Font: BOLD
Already in Pack?: Nope, mabye you could meet me in the forest or somethin'?
Other:
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!*   Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:53 am

Name: Avvani
description: A pretty cream colored she wolf with Amber eyes, tiny/ gray paws.
font: This
already in pack: notta :)
rank: umm dunno warrior for now, but would like a higher rank come the future
other: um no
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!*   Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:07 pm

Name: ShadowPast
Personality: Kind, Gentle, and Brave.
Description:
Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* 30wqwr4
Font: BWALLA!
Already in Pack?: No! Find her!
Rank: Queen, expecting pups in early Leaf-Bare. (FYI, Winter.)
Other: NONE!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!*   Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Isn't this a Magic Canine RP, like w/ powers?

Name: Thornpelt
Personality: Entergetic and fun, just became a warrior, he's still getting into trouble XD
Description:
Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* Thornp10
Font: Green
Already in Pack?: Sure ^^
Other: Nutin really.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!*   Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:09 pm

((Yello?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!*   Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheonix Pack-{Part 1}-Son of the Enemy *please demolish this thread Blizzardfeather/Sparkledog888!*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: