RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otherworld,a dragon story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meaa45
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Meaa45

Location : most likely place:In narnia,hogwarts,otherworld,defeating lone power,redwall....

Otherworld,a dragon story Empty
PostSubject: Otherworld,a dragon story   Otherworld,a dragon story I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:18 am

If you visit and like this story post!

العالم الآخر~Prologue~العالم الآخر

At Faerwood high,Meggie ate her lunch and stared at the group across from her table,"The four" A group of four kids,the official weirdos of the school. Sophie,A blond with eyes that were incredibly blue and she was talkative and peaceful,Tora was very tall, a full head taller then even the oldest kids, with red-brown-black spiky hair and amber eyes, she was ferocious. Ryutaro a black haired boy with merry green eyes. Chloris a pale blond with golden eyes, secretive and smart. Meggie was ordinary with brown hair and a average build,did a few things after school, she got B's and A's and moderately enjoyed school but she loved fiction,especially books about dragons. She never knew why,but she was soon to find out....
العالم الآخر~Chapter one~ العالم الآخر
Part one
Meggie slammed her locker door shut, and grabbed her backpack feeling lonely,as usual and headed back to the church/orphanage, she lived in. She did her homework, ate dinner and went to see her favorite tree,a old willow. As she brushed the trunk a trail of gold sparkles followed her hand.She didn't see it but the dragon over-head did....

~*~
....and returned, changing into a black haired boy,known as Ryutaro and went into the old house "The four" called home. Sophie looked up from what she was cooking"So what happened, is she The one?". "Yes, is that that disgusting chicken noodle stuff?". Sophie frowned and said"Everyone else likes it". He pouted and said"I go scouting and find the one and you make that." "Alright, I'll make you something else". Tora burst into the room"What happened?!". "She's the one were looking for"He said, "Good where does she live?". "At the orphanage", "Poor kid,we'll get her tonight."
العالم الآخرChapter two "No way!" العالم الآخر
Part one
Meggie went to sleep,worn out by the amount of homework and bullying,she had received. Tora sat on top Ryutaro, whooping and enjoying herself"Whoo-hoo! I'm never allowed to do this any-more!" "Shh! she'll hear you and then we'll end up ruining the mission!" he whispered urgently. "Alright then, but it has been round a century since i've been dragon riding" .Meggie went to get a glass of water, when she heard a clicking sound from the window and someone said "there we go!"and "Wait here Ryutaro". Meggie was confused and sleepy, she thought to herself "How could Ryutaro get up to the fourth-story window? I know he's weird but he can't do that!". Tora hopped into the hall and saw Meggie "Drat! she was supposed to be asleep!". "What are you doing here!"She said. Tora gave her a look of infinite pity "You will see"She said rushing up to Meggie and dropping a ball of amber light on her before she could scream. The ball was cool and spread on her face making her sleepy....
~*~
...Tora grabbed her and carried her to Ryutaro "Come on"she said, quiet now. "Alright"He said and flew off into the night... and landed in the backyard of the old house. He changed back and walked into the house. Sophie looked at her and said "Wow....she's so..ordinary". "You know she isn't"Tora said. "Well usually dragon-hatchers are a bit more spectacular..Like you" Sophie mentioned. "Yeah,well i am a Torc madrah..what do you expect" She said shrugging. Meggie woke up"Hey wha.." She said "Why am i here?". "We kidnapped you"Tora said nonchalantly. "You WHAT!!!!!!"She said."Your a dragon-hatcher". "No way!!"....
~*~
"Yes"Tora said impatiently"And you are one dragon-hatcher, one that we have been tracking a long time,the golden hatcher". "No way!!"She repeated to shocked to say much else. "Your aura leaves golden sparks,and so does the eggs". "I must be dreaming,i must!", Sophie stepped up"Look,I will take you to the egg". "This comes from reading to many dragon books" Meggie muttered and pinched herself "Ow!"She said. Sophie gave her a odd look,and then showed her a glass case,and the girl guarding it. "Wake up" She said shaking her. "Fine!i'm up" She said opening her golden eyes and then narrowed them suspiciously "Who's she?". "the one" Sophie said.The girls eyes widened in her pale skin"Finally!".Meggie had this strange sense to stay away from her."Well i better go"She said seeming to know how Meggie felt.Sophie opened up the case"Touch it"."Why!?"She said defiantly."Just do it"She hissed.Meggie reluctantly obeyed and then a warm glow flowed up her hand making her feel stronger.Sophie cried out"Finally! we are free!" she suddenly had a, blue glow coursed through her body, changing her.Meggie shrieked...
العالم الآخر Chapter 3"At last!" العالم الآخر
Her hair grew longer,and her ears got points to them and a blue glow clung to her body.Meggie stopped screaming to fascinated,and shocked to do so.Tora,Ryutaro and Chloris walked inand they began changing as well, Chloris grew even pale and her eye-teeth grew longer,and Tora's mouth now contained a miniature version of a feline smile, and Ryutaro turned fully, into a blue Chinese dragon.Meggie just stared."We can tell her our real names and who we are now"Sophie said"I am Dai`ain, and i am what you otherworlders call an elf".Tora spoke up"I am Scacath, a were-tiger, as Otherworlders call it".Chloris said"I am a vampire, and Ryutaro..is a dragon"......
~*~
Meggie fainted."Hmm"Tora, or Scacath said"To much weirdness in one day eh Ryutaro?".Ryutaro nodded"Yes I can feel her disbelief"."I really wish i could mind read Ryu...". He smiled. "You better get her stuff" Said Dai`ain. "Oh yeah, nother' trip to that orphanage I suppose" She said "Well..come on Ryu"."Ok" He said.Inside Scacath was smiling "Yes!!! i never get to dragon ride!!" . Ryutaro rolled his eyes.

~*~
"At last! I was tired of those human disguises"Chloris said. Dai`ain nodded "Me as well sister". "Yes"Chloris remembered the time she became a vampire.
She had finished doing the chores with her older sister Dai`ain, and she went out to the forest, her favorite place to go.Then she felt all the blood drain from her "Wha....!" she fainted and when she woke up her ears had lost there point and her aure no longer flared around her in a brilliant gold, it was now a icey white, and her skin was pale and somewhere she knew her eyes had changed as well. She started to cry as any, 7 year old elf would do in such a situation Dai`ain came and saw her and was shocked,"are you sick!" she cried ."I ..don't ..know!". A person slid out of the trees, it was their father Derg`fa-lan."A vampire! get away!".He grabbed her and turned her around "Wheres my daugh...."He looked at her face and understood now"Darling! we must take you home!" he said.A few tears trickled down his face.He frantically took her to the house where the healer lived. "Can you help her!" He said frantically. The healer shook his head, and clor`ise knew she was a vampire for all eternity....

العالم الآخرChapter 4"Meggie!"العالم الآخر
"Meggie! wake up"a soft voice called"Meggieeee" "Mom?" "Yes,get up"."Mom!"She said, waking up in a white room."Yes Meggie,Yes darling"She hugged her"Its time you meet someone". She pointed to a large dragon at the far end of the room. "Do not be afraid"It said"I am the first dragon,the dragon that made the world that your friends live in,that was my last power". "Wow"She said. "It killed me, but it insured the safety, of all dragons after that, because I made them promise to find hatchers in this world,and they found you,i am asking that you help them and me by hatching it"."Alright"Meggie said"Do you know his powers?""No"It said"But its time for you to really wake up".....
~*~
Meggie woke up in her bedroom, or so she thought.Scacath had worked on it to make it exactly like hers.The amount of calories she had burned using her aura to recreate it though, was very high so at the moment she was resting in her own room. Which she had made a forest grow in, to make her feel at home.Meggie looked around happily "It was all a dream!".Then Clor`ise walked into the room.Meggie stopped celebrating"Oh."."Nice"She said"Scacath must of worked on it".Maggie asked"Why are you here?"."To waken your aura"She said"Vampires are the only ones who can"All of a sudden Meggie wasn't sure she wanted her aura to be awakened "Why?". "Because,A:You can use certain powersB: to get the egg to hatch". "Oh."She said. "And by the way heres your egg"She said handing her the golden object....
~*~
"Thanks"She said taking it and feeling the warmth flow from her arm."Well lets get started"Clor`is said"استنهاض القوى من هذا الروح ، هالة استنهاض روح العقل لمساعدة اخرى من العالم ،والتنينات all.give قالت لها صلاحيات اكثر من إعتبارها مسألة".A shower of golden sparks rained from above Meggie,and blurred together creating a golden envelope." مستيقظا!"She said.The amount of light made by her aura doubled, and then went out."My work is done"She said and left.Meggie held the egg.It started to glow and pulse "Wow"she said softly....
العالم الآخرChapter five Portalالعالم الآخر
A smooth crack ran down the egg,then another and another until a spider-web of cracks were surrounding it and then the entire egg fell apart,and a sleepy golden dragon came out.Meggie, who was fond of animals cooed"Hello little dragon".The dragon turned and happily chirped crawling into her lap.Meggies aura briefly flared,and she felt very protective of the tiny thing

Scacath burst into the room"Clor'ise told me she awakened you!is it hatched?".Meggie nodded and pointed to the small golden thing on her lap.Scacath practically lay down to see it,Meggie laughed"Here"She said holding it up."Thanks"She said"He's cute,so what are you going to name him?"."Kevin"She said."Okay"Scacath said not looking particularly impressed."Anyway,it's time for us to go to the otherworld"."Now!?"She said."Yup,special procedures,and such on..."."Oh"."Anyway.you'll get to meet a friend of mine!"She said with a far off smile.Meggie was not so sure she really wanted to meet her friend"Oh-okay"She said trying to sound care-free and failing-miserably."She is a selkie"She said annoyed"Very peaceful seal people"."Oh"Meggie said."Its true"Said Dai`ain and Ryutaro entering the room.She thought to herself"Why is everyone in here!" ."Because it's time to go"Ryutaro said"I can read minds"
"Okay,but how exactly,are we going?"."You are going to come to scacaths room"Dai`ain said "The portals there"."Portal?"she shrugged"Might as well get used to this,next thing i'll hear that pixies are real"."They are"."Oh"Meggie said and followed her and the others out the door....
~*~
....And into Scacaths room, where Meggie marvelled at all the trees."How did all these trees get here?"."I entreated the wood floor to grow"Scacath said.Meggie stared at the huge willow tree in the middle of the room, and Kevin peeked out of her arms."Is the tree...singing?"."No"."But i can hear it!"She said listening to the ancient soprano coming from the huge tree."Your aura!"Scacath said"It must help you hear it"."Wow.."She said and listened as the tree had stopped singing and told her something"Listen wood-heart, find the center, and fill it". "What center??!"."I can say no more, but here, take this" a willow branch fell into her hand and glowed like the moon."Okay...?"."There!"Ryutaro said standing up" Its open!",and it was a large black void in the center of the floor....
This is all i've written in WI enjoy!and post for more chappies please
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

Otherworld,a dragon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherworld,a dragon story   Otherworld,a dragon story I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:59 pm

Its as good here as on WI! :)
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm

Otherworld,a dragon story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: