RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods Empty
PostSubject: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:27 pm

You are friends of 2 beautiful little girls, about 3 and years old. You have been friends with them forever, but remember you have chores to do! You play with the girls once in a while, but you obey your mama and papa, too! You have so much fun playing with the girls, but little do you know what terrible things will happen next!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I THINK the new book begins just barely after they move...

YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THE BOOKS TO JOIN! I JUST LOVE LITTLE HOUSE!!

OK, so you are joining... Here's some rules:

1 This is whay back like over 100 years ago! They have wood stoves and no showers! Keep it real!
2 NO magic. Come on, it's in the 1800s!
3 Remember, Laura, Mary, and their family are Christians. Your charrie doesn't haveto be, but keep it in mind.
4 Don't be some rebel kid, parents back then are strict, and you do something bad, or talk back, you'll be punished with the belt!
5 Crying was sinful back then!
6 If you read the rules, type Laura Ingalls with your form.
7 EVERYONE plays the main characters of the story! No claiming them!
8 No dating yet, they are little kids!

FORM:

Name:
Age(between 3 and 7):
Personality:
Parents:
Siblings:
Other:

My form:

Name: Charlette Peppers
Looks: A beautiful blonde with purple-blue eyes. She has cute freckles and usually has her hair in a pony tail!
Personality: Charlette is fun and loving. She has a great sense of humor and loves to be outside!
Parents: Ryan and Erin Peppers
Siblings: Candy and Jake Peppers
Other: None

Name: Candy Peppers
Looks: Black hair with natural brown streaks and blue eyes.
Personality: Will unfold.
Siblings: Charlette and Jake Peppers
Other: None

Name: Jake Peppers
Personality: Will unfold
Looks: Blonde with green eyes and TONS of freckles!
Siblings: Candy and Charlette Peppers
Other: none

MEMBERS:
Laura and Mary Ingalls(everyone)
Jake, Charlette, and Candy Peppers(me)

OK, so I hope you have fun! JOIN AWAY MY LITTLE FRIENDS, JOIN AWAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:47 pm

(ZOMG! I LOVE LITTLE HOUSE! And The Waltons.
But I only watch the older series, made around 19 somthing.)

(Also, the show was made I think around 1930 something, not a hundred years ago! lol. But it is ment to take place around that time too. so you are not entirely wrong ^^

I was wondering...could I be...the teacher? just so then the girls and boys have somwhere to go when it gets boring lol. And you know that the teacher in the show is around 15 or 16, so thats what I would be...is that okay?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:21 pm

Name:John Roswell
Age(between 3 and 7):6
Looks:Ummm blonde hair, Hazel eyes, 4 ft
Personality:Will unfold
Parents:Mike and Tallula Roswell
Siblings:None yet...
Other:Nope Laura Ingalls... and I think these books take place in the state I live in... but I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:23 pm

((I ♥ Farmer Boy))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:30 pm

(I love farmer boy too, and Peachy, I read the books. A teacher doesn't come around until,like, the 5 book, sorry! Actually, you probably don'tknow, the books were writen WAAY before the movie was made! They were real stories, written by Laura Ingalls, about her life as a child in the 1800s. So, no teacher. And Nighty, you're in!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:33 pm

((Yeah Misty is right... the show and movie's were made when my parents were little kids... and Farmer boys about her husband I think... if you want a book that is a lot like these but a little harder read Caddy Woodlane (SP?)))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:38 pm

Name: Tony Marks
Age(between 3 and 7): 7
Looks: a short boy with overalls on all the time.
Personality: will unfold
Parents: Mary and Tristen Marks
Siblings: none
Other: Laura Ingalls
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:50 pm

(You're in :D)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:54 pm

(anyone else??)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:00 pm

(okay okay gosh...nevermind then...I stink at playing a character 6 or 7 years younger than me xD anyway I never saw the movie I only watch the show.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:21 pm

(Or, whatever, that doesn't really matter, the show is practically exactly like the show, and the girls are that age in the book, so they are not going to be playing with 12 year olds!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:23 pm

(Okay then...and I think you ment the movie is practically exactly like the show.And I am 14.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:25 pm

(yah, that's what I meant and UGH stop proving me wrong XD HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!?! :))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:28 pm

(Lol sorreh I am obnoxious somtimes like that XD you'll get used to it....I geuss it comes with the responsability xP)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:34 pm

( DX LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:44 pm

Laura and Mary smiled as they walked outside to play. They looked around for more friends and say Charlette running over to them with Jake.

Charlette ran over to Laura and Mary with her brother, "Hello Laura! Hello Mary!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods   Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little House on the Prairie-Book 1-Little House in the Big Woods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: