RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warriors-Help!

Go down 
+3
Frost
( labbie! )
Mistyy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Hey, guys! As lots of you may know that I can't read Warriors since there is StarClan and talking to the dead in it because of religous reasons. I was just wondering if someone could get me up-to-date on the latest Warriors books. Just not the starclan parts. I used to read them, but only got up to the last book of The New Prophecy. Please just help me out here!

Oh, and I also can't read/watch Harry Potter because of the magic, can someone PLEASE fill me in on the non-magic parts? Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:19 pm

So, what do you want us to do? I is a bit confused...^^"
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Aww, I'm sorry that you can't read the rest of the Warriors books. :( But I don't wanna share anything that happened, cause it might give things away to members on here who haven't yet read the other books yet.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:28 pm

Stormy, I just wanted to be filled in on the non-starclan parts of the warrior books. I read all the first part of the series and all of the new prophacy, but thats all.

And I also wanted to b filled in on harry potter's newest books/movies, just not the magic parts... I stopped watching after The Goblet Of Fire.

Thats OK, Catza...
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:31 pm

How come you've read the first series but you can't read the next series?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:32 pm

Ah, well that stinks. Sorry about my misunderstanding. ^^

Well, I don't have good memory. Shame on you Stormie! So I can't really give you in depth details, just main things that happen in the story.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:42 pm

Ummm I've read all of the HP books and loved them all ((Seven was the BEST!))
I can't really fill you in on the res from the 4th book up because there mostly all magic...
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:55 pm

OK Night and I read them because my family became more religous in the past little while so I had to stop when my dad figured out the talking to the dead and magic was against my religion
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 pm

I can't remember much...I'm on the 5th book in the second series. Its hard to tell you everything from before that. :D
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:35 am

Wait, you're in the second series? As in The New Prophecy? I read ALL of those!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:07 am

I read em' all. So in the 1st book.... spoiler?
So Jaykit and Hollykit and Lionkit were born...UHH! I'll get stuffs from Wiki....

The Sight:

Jaykit, one of the three kits, is blind. Early in the story, the three kits go on a fox hunt and must be saved by warriors. Jaykit is injured while Hollykit and Lionkit get a severe telling off from Firestar and their parents. During their punishment, Hollykit decides she wants to become a medicine cat. The three kits become apprentices and Jaypaw is trained as a warrior by one-eyed Brightheart, but finds his blindness a major obstacle. Hollypaw also has trouble with being a medicine cat.
Hollypaw and Lionpaw go to a Gathering. In the middle of the Gathering, Graystripe returns with a kittypet called Millie. Jaypaw finally decideds unwillingly to be a med. cat. Jaypaw trains as a medicine cat while Hollypaw takes the path of a warrior with Brackenfur as her mentor. Hostilities raise between the Clans over cats not born in the Clans. At the next Gathering, a Clan "Olympics", during which friendly competitions between the Clans occur, is proposed by Squirrelflight to try and solve the problem. During this "daylight Gathering", Jaypaw saves Lionpaw and a WindClan apprentice (Breezepaw).

Talents

• Jaypaw - is exceptional at mastering his blindness. He is also very suited to be a medicine cat, partly because of the fact that his blindness tends to sharpen his other senses.
  • Hollypaw - has excellent hunting skills, said to be "as good as Sandstorm".
  • Lionpaw - has great fighting skills, has a good understanding of the Warrior code, and is good at battle plans

Socky could tell you all bout' it. She just re-read The Sight.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:12 am

Oh, yah, I read The Sight, too, but thanks for t he refreshing, Blue Brawl!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:31 pm

>.< Grreat.... XD The second one is REALLY hard to explain without the dead people talking... So it's short. XD Here's all of em so far:

Warriors: Dark Rive Edited from Wiki

Lionpaw's Story
Lionpaw strikes a small relationship with the young WindClan apprentice Heatherpaw, and the two sneak out nightly to meet. After being discovered by Hollypaw, they can't meet anymore. But soon, Heatherpaw discovers a series of tunnels leading into a cave with a river underground, and one of the tunnels leads onto ThunderClan territory. She and Lionpaw start meeting there where no cat can find them. After a small border battle between ThunderClan and WindClan, Lionpaw realizes that he could have been fighting Heatherpaw there, and breaks off the relationship with her that night.
Hollypaw's Story

Hollypaw finds out at a Gathering that something is wrong with RiverClan. She wants to help, especially because of her friend Willowpaw, but Leopardstar doesn't admit to anything happening in her Clan. She discovers Lionpaw's relationship after following him out with her friend Cinderpaw, and is angered about it. One day, while out on a hunting assessment with Cinderpaw and Mousepaw, Cinderpaw falls off of the Sky Oak and breaks her leg. At the next Gathering, RiverClan announces that they are temporarily forced to leave their camp and live on the island, but they don't say why. Hollypaw agrees to meet Willowpaw later, so they can talk about it. Everyone in ThunderClan is thinking that WindClan will invade them because RiverClan will invade WindClan, and Hollypaw seems to be the only one to not believe so. She sneaks off to talk to Willowpaw, and after finding her, she takes Hollypaw to the old camp, and the river had flooded, and Twoleg kits have invaded it. Willowpaw says that they plan to have dealt with the problem by the next Gathering, and not to worry. But after being discovered by the other RiverClan cats, she is held hostage temorarily in RiverClan camp until the problem is fully dealt with. A few days later, Squirrelflight comes to take her home.
Jaypaw's Story

One day while collecting herbs for Leafpool, Jaypaw discovers a stick with some notches on it, vertical and horizontal. He feels that it will be important later, and puts it in a sheltered spot so he can get it later.Later, while he is out getting herbs for Leafpool, he remembers the stick, which is still where he left it. It is raining right now, so Jaypaw leaves the stick and heads back for camp. He takes Lionpaw out when the rain stops to find it again, and finds it in the lake. Hollypaw is discovered missing. Jaypaw finally realizes what the notches in the stick mean. They signify all of the cats who went into the tunnels, but never came out. Firestar asks Leafpool and Jaypaw to talk to WindClan to show that they don't want to fight. As the two of them are talking to Onestar, a WindClan queen says that her kits are missing and that RiverClan must have stolen them.
The Ending

News about the kits has spread through ThunderClan, and Lionpaw realizes that they must be in the tunnels. He, Jaypaw, and Hollypaw all set out for them, and realize that Heatherpaw and Breezepaw are looking in the tunnels as well. Jaypaw takes the lead. They find the kits, and prepare to leave the tunnels. Rain starts to fall, and Jaypaw realizes that they are going to die if they don't get out soon. They are trapped in the cave. They jump into the river in the cave, as the stick had used the river to flow into the lake, and the eight cats are all in the lake. They safely get them back to Onestar just as WindClan are about to attack RiverClan, and it is assumed that RiverClan move back from the island. The Clans are at peace again.

Warriors: Outcast Summary Edited from Wiki
After rescuing the WindClan kits from the tunnels, Hollypaw, Lionpaw, and Jaypaw resume their daily lives. Each finds the aspect of traveling to the mountains intriguing, and when Talon and Night from the Tribe of Rushing Water come to ThunderClan to ask Stormfur and Brook to come back, they get their chance at last. Tawnypelt, Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, Stormfur, Brook, Crowfeather, Breezepaw, Lionpaw, Hollypaw, and even Jaypaw set out to the mountains, where the Tribe was being terrorized by intruders. Stormfur and Brook originally came from the mountains but were banished when too many cats died when Stormfur led an attack. Once there, the cats start whipping the Tribe into shape, teaching every cat how to fight like the Clans. The tribes did not really like the idea of "boundaries", and they did not want to give up their traditions. In the end, the Tribe manage to drive out the invaders, mostly thanks to Lionpaw, who came back from the battle covered in blood...from the intruders.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:55 pm

Argh! I'm glad I never read all of that or else that would spoil it for me!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Yeah, don't read it if you don't want spoilers XD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:26 pm

LOL, but thanks XD
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:16 pm

Yeah, The Dark River has alot of Rock, I think the cat's name was...he was the past Warrior that had alot to do with Dark River's plot. But I loved teh book! :pkheart:
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:39 pm

Neato!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:52 pm

Was it helpful? :D
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:57 pm

Yahh!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:01 pm

Sweet! When Eclipse and long Shadows come out I'll keep you informed.
Back to top Go down
keyskeyboard

keyskeyboard

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:38 pm

could someone help me with a project I have to do on outcast? I have to pick a character and have that character write 3 letters to other characters or 3 diary entries about events that happened in the story!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:04 pm

Well, what about . . . Lionpaw?
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:29 pm

Ohh, he'd be good >:D I suggest looking on Wiki for a summary and then finding 3 events and having Lionpaw write about em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warriors-Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors-Help!   Warriors-Help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors-Help!
Page 1 of 1