RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wowzers... It's been a while.

Go down 
+2
Ginger.
Starlight Kitsune
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

Wowzers... It's been a while. Empty
PostSubject: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:47 am

Hey everyone!

Remember me?
Sorry I haven't been on much. I've been out of whack, and haven't been in an RPing mood... but the Catt is (hopefully) back.

What have I done this whole time?
I...
was a whackjob, went crazy over those dragon egg thingies, got my account for those dragon egg thingies banned, was depressed, got it back, began to restore the graveyard-account to its former glory, wrote about three paragraphs of my nameless Pokemon story, annoyed Crowkit, and made a website that you can visit by clicking that weird dragon in my siggy.

That pretty much sums it up.

Hope to see you all around!
*throws sponge*
BWAHAHAHA!

Okay, seriously.
~Catt~♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:11 am

Hey... Welcome back, {Hopefully}! Yea, I was beginning to think you left forever, ^^.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:14 am

Teh yea look who it be!

Welcome Back Catt! Well, hopefully ^^:
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:42 am

Hello my good ol' friend Cattails! Welcome Back! Nice site! I like the ferrets!
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:58 am

Whee, everyone's changed their names... I dunno who anyone is anymore!
I can figure out who some people are, as long as I kinda know the names they use, but a few, I'm clueless.
Ah, well.
Looks like everyone else has a warrior name, why not me?
Phoenixflight!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:14 am

This is Nanook!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:30 am

Through my *magical* powers of deduction, I figured that might be so. Nice to have it confirmed, though.

And the one I knew as Sparkle is now Stormfeather.
What a surprise.
Peachfrost is Alley, and Gingersky... Puppyrock?
My buddy who was Tigerpower is now Blankfeather, I can tell because of all the title-less PMs I got from them.

And then, I'm of course, Phoenixflight! (Phoenix for short, I has a longish name...)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:56 pm

Teh yea you figured it out perfectly. ^^
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:47 pm

Meh is Tiger! I loove warriors now, so I changed it.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm

GAH! You never let me tell my secret identity, no one EVER lets me speak...

Welcome back! No one is mad at you, I can understand that people can be busy. :) I was wondering where you were, you apparently figured out that everyone got into a trend of Warriors Names, and made websites. ^^ Well, I hope you get on often again! Although it's alright if you can't...

Love those little pixels on your website! I tell ya, you have such a great talent for pixelling smilies. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:19 pm

Well, it was kinda obvious you were Sparkle. You're Stormfeather on my RP site, too.

Yes, I figured it out. When I came back, I was like, "Ooh, pretty new background... wait... WHO IS EVERYBODY?!?!"
I've had my site for a while, I just remodeled it to be Dawn Valley. And thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Ooh, Yes. I love Dawn Valley. I love the pixels!
Yes, I am Puppy. ^.-
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 am

Man, I gotta be more UNobvious.

LoL! Man, you like one of the funniest people I've seen so far Pheonix.

And to your site...learn some HTML & CSS. You may not have an earthly idea of those, They will help you so you can make your own layout, like me & Ginger's! ^^ Then you won't have to choose from one of Freeweb's premades. :)
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:41 pm

Eh, I'm happy with what I've got.
I know a bit of HTML, and no clue about CSS. Back in my Neopets days, their tutorial really helped me grasp the basics...
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:30 pm

Okay, just a heads up. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wowzers... It's been a while.   Wowzers... It's been a while. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wowzers... It's been a while.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: