RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*

Go down 
+4
Otterwhisker
Mistyy
Frost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* Empty
PostSubject: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:20 pm

You've seen the gallery. Now here's the shop.

Rules:
-Please be patient. I don't have a lot of time during the school year, and not all the computers I have access to have the special program I use.
-You don't have to thank me in your siggy, but please thank me when it is perfect and complete.
-PLEASE use the forms!!

-Clan Forms-
Number of Cats:
Descriptions (eyes; pelt):
Names (in order with descriptions):
Ranks (which cat=which rank):

-Cat & Wolf Forms-
Text:
Pic:
Text opaque?(from 1-100 how translucent is it?):
Font;Colors:
Brushes?:

I will put examples of brushes on later! Please look at Gingerstar's shop and the user bars shop for brush examples; they use the same program.

Once I am on the right computer, I will be able to put examples of everything!

Here are NOT freebies, but some things with cats I've done.
[img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* Dawncl10[/img]
[img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* Grassf10[/img]
[img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* Moonfr11[/img]
[img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* Skytai10[/img]
[img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* Swiftw10[/img]
[img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* Icepaw10[/img]

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 pm

Text: Violetstorm [Anything else that would be good would be fine too.]
Pic: A white cat. Could it possibly have violet eyes? Could you make them violet?
Text opaque?(from 1-100 how translucent is it?): Uh...50?
Font;Colors: Purple and green.
Brushes?: Not sure...something purple?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:25 pm

Alright, I did a few different versions. The eyes look weird because I couldn't figure out a way to make them seem more casual without completely killing the rest of the cat. ^^" I added a bit of text in the second version, and in the third, butterflies. The problem with butterfly brushing is they are entirely random and they can pop up everywhere if you just click once. Plus I can't control what color they come up in. But oh well. I hope you're pleased! Check out the pick-ups!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:29 pm

Oh, and if the neck looks weird, that's because the cat had a collar, and I wrestled with perspective to make the collar disappear, but still look good. :)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Cool! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:10 pm

...Wow. I actually like how the neck looks now. If you didn't know better, the cat never had a collar! Yay me!
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Yeah, I never noticed until you told me.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:11 pm

I don't even see it! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:15 pm

I'll take that as a compliment. :o
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:43 pm

Hey. I'd totally get one, cept I can't put more text in sig (lame! :() and I dunno what I'd get. Maybe...

-Cat & Wolf Forms-
Text: {"Jayfeather" <- once,100%} ["More than you can see..."<- once, 50%]
Pic: Dunno, whatever Jayfeather/paw pic
Text opaque?(from 1-100 how translucent is it?): ^^^
Font;Colors: Same as Moonfrost
Brushes?: ...? Don't really care or know XD

BTW I didn't know bout the collar either till you said if you don't focus on it it doesn't look any differnt ^^
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:25 am

Wait, NVM...
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:19 am

Alright, I did it! Check out pick ups! I couldn't find the exact Moonfrost color, so I took color from Jayfeather's eye. And the words, "More than you can see", looked really bad on 50, so I upped it to 67, so you can actually SEE the words.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:31 am

Hey, can you do something, anything to this pic:

The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* Dy7k1c

It's a really nice pic but I want it to be edited to look better. You could add some words, effects, whatever. Just PM me when you are done, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:45 am

This one was a challenge; I'm sorry to say the sharpening tool didn't do much.

But, I did extend the ear, make a border, and add text. ^_^"
[img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/avatar-signature-shops-f31/The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* Misty10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Awww cute!Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:56 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:43 pm

Thanks ^^ *lookin for pickups*
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:47 pm

Oh... My... Gosh....

IT ROXXXXX!!!!! I LUVV IT SO MUCH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:27 pm

Nooo! It messed up! t's only a little X :( Can you repost it?
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:13 am

PLEASE REPOST THE IMAGE *crys*
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:44 am

Nevermind

Last edited by Branch on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

Location : Somewhere.....it's a mystery....dun dun dun du.....

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:51 am

Wolf
Text: Eclipse; Seeing more then the eye should
Pic: umm...idk. She's black with gold eyes
Text opaque?(from 1-100 how translucent is it?): 100; 68
Font;Colors: grey; Georgia font
Brushes?: idk

Last edited by .-:-.Mirah Sunsky.-:-. on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mirahsunskyrp.proboards.com/
Aristocat_Fan
RP Lover
RP Lover
Aristocat_Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:06 am

Text: Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't 'see' you.
Pic: A tannish-looking cat with green eyes
Text opaque?(from 1-100 how translucent is it?): Uhh.......50 I guess
Font;Colors: A pale green color, cursiver (if doesn't look good normal)
Brushes?: What looks best?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Name:Zero
Pic: The jayfeather pic
Power:WATER ICE, SKY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*   The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion's Den - Cats! Wolves! Entire Clans! *SORS PEOPLE WITH REQUESTS I DIDN'T FINISH! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD! GO TO BLUE BRAWL FREAK'S SHOPS INSTEAD*
Page 1 of 1