RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Two Questions Empty
PostSubject: Two Questions   Two Questions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:47 pm

Question #1: What are the purpose of the bots? I see either Yahoo! or Google beside the "bots online".

Question #2: If a thread is inactive or doesn't get posts for a certain amout of time like; EX; 2 weeks, will it be closed? There isn't really any reason to have inactive threads. I am talking about on the topics not about Roleplays. Like, would this be closed if it wasn't active posting?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Two Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Questions   Two Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:34 am

I don't know what the bots are for...

I would assume so, at least, I would close it. But you'll have to ask a mod.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Two Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Questions   Two Questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:29 am

Thanks for asking!

Q 1- I believe the bots are to represent what e-mail or search bars we use. For Example, mine would be Yahoo.

Q 2- This thread (and other, not used threads,) will not be deleted unless Sparkle, Puppy and I have another Close/Deletion 'fest'. Which is where we pick one day of the month,(yes, only once a month) and set a time. The time that we have set will be the time we go and clean out all of the older, not used rp's and other threads. We set the time usually an hour before we clean everything out, so if someone does not want their thread deleted, they can tell us and we will not delete it. Same if they want a rp or thread closed, they can request it, as long as it is their's.

Hope that helped, and Thank you Pumpkin for stepping in. =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Questions   Two Questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Questions
Page 1 of 1