RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:34 pm

checked it me editing right at this very moment!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:46 pm

I fininshed Check it out!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:57 pm

*Shakes head* Nanook, Nanook, Nanook. I don't think you get it that much...
Two things. I have the terms already, in the official WS, and 2nd, say you made a page of bookmarks, you put Bookmarks at the titled, then just put all the bookmarks on the page. You don't need to say anything thing -Nightleaf at the end, or anything. just on the UPDATE page you put what you did, ext...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:01 pm

Sorry I never saw the terms on the origanal WS...

I'm bad *Hides in corner*

What can I make that hasn't already been made on the normal WS?
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:23 pm

That's fine! Well.. Graphics. Maybe.. OH!!!!!!!! You and Alley need to make a little "About me". Which is obviously about yourself. Like, your likes, or dislikes, um... If you find a picture of what you look like for the website, like a cat or something, put it there too. You get the point; I hope.. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:56 pm

Ok I'll do that right away! Do you want us to do it on the Coworkers website?
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:01 pm

It doesnt matter. Here would do fine too!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:53 am

Ok!
Warrior name:Nightleaf
Age group: Tween
Dislikes:Stubborn people, Headaches, Bananas Uck!
Other: Nope!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:58 am

I'm going to put mine on the Co-worker's site, just for fun =3
Puppy, since you've already seen my YouTube, you probably know what my form is going to be like lol...
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:05 pm

I'd LOVE to be a Staff Member with you Puppy. ;)

Nickname: Stormfeather would be my main name there, but you can still call me Sparkle!

Graphics you make: I am making WarriorsCardz, which are like Pokemon Trading Card Games, only Warriors! Check out WarriorsForestry.co.nr to see what I can do. :)

What are your ideas for the site?: To possibly make individual pages for each Staff and Co-Worker, the ones you choose? Also, sites of the month, maybe even a seperate forum site for WS? (Proboards)

Anything else?: I will do my best, I love to make web sites as you can tell, and you can trust me! :) I won't do anything without your permission.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:22 pm

SPARKLE! *Huggles* You is back! You are accepted, too!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:36 pm

Cool! Hi sparkle glad to see you back!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:35 pm

*Huggles Puppy, then Nanook* Glad to be back too! Thanks Puppy, I will do my best. (In between mine and your site, I may be slow) :)

And the first thing I'm going to do is make are the pixels for current ThunderClan!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:47 pm

*Huggles back* Puppy it is kinda weird the coworkers site is just a blank white thing I can't do anything... I'll try again! Sparkle I want Leafpool's pixel
XD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:50 pm

It says error cannot find this page when ever I click preview or try to do something else...
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:02 pm

Really? Oh.. then just PM me with everything you do, kay?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:33 pm

Ok I did I'm making your Fades right now...
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:50 pm

It's HTML Nanook. That means she has to put in HTML before being able to see the page. (? Right?)

Last edited by Sparkledog888 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:36 pm

No the Coworkers site it already has the HTML thing you were talking about...
Wanna order a fade?
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:37 pm

No, co-workers, just get a site to pratice one. No HTML.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:38 pm

I know... I was just kinda I don't know not thinking XD
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:37 pm

So what's the URL to it? I won't edit it...

But I'm really confused. So, Co-Workers are like students, and get to create a sub-site to WS?
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:40 pm

I changed my mind. I'm just going to call all of you Staff, since it's confusin me too..
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:48 pm

Cool! I'm a Staff
XD
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:04 pm

Hey Puppy! Glad your on! Hopefully you'll be on all night...I probably will be! *Yay*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!   Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Co-Worker and Staff for WS!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: