RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCARED):

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

SCARED): Empty
PostSubject: SCARED):   SCARED): I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:04 am

I'm sitting in my dad's chair in the downstairs living room (with my brand new laptop<3), and I'm TERRIFIED to move... I was supposed to go to a Wild Game Feed with my parents, but I hate them, and my boyfriend came and said our friend Nik was having a movie night. WELL smart little BreeBree asked my mom if I could go there instead without knowing what movie it was, and UNFORTUNATELY my mom actually said yes (my mom basically hates my boyfriend, but apparently not as bad as I thought because she lets me go places with him, where if she'd hated one of my sister's old boyfriends, she wouldn't let her go out with them). Yeah..NOT a smart idea! We ended up at my friend Shai's house for like three of the four hours I had, then went to Nik's house and I found out we were watching Insidious! Oh yeah and I forgot I convinced my mom for an extra half hour before this too.(: I closed my eyes for most of the scary parts, but sometimes I would peek, or they'd forget to tell me, so I'm terrified of every window in my house, and I'm considering running to my neighbor's house. That's why I want someone to come on, I need distractions. :/
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: SCARED):   SCARED): I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:28 pm

OMG. I feel so sorry for you, Bree! I'm one of the paranoid-movie kind of people too. X[
Insidious? My mom told me that was so freakin' scary... My advice would be to find something that you like, a WHOLE LOT, and find a way to do it wherever you can until that movie is out of your head.
Haha... I haven't watched a scary movie since White Noise came out. That's pretty-much all the advice I have for you, though. sorry!
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: SCARED):   SCARED): I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:38 pm

>.< Im the same way. I watched the movie with my best friend and when i went back to my house i couldn't sleep at all, and im 17. So your not the only one who has had that problem lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCARED):   SCARED): I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCARED):
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: