RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyheyhey!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

Heyheyhey! Empty
PostSubject: Heyheyhey!   Heyheyhey! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Haven't been here in a whilllleeeeeeeeeeeee!
It's been a slow decline, but this site is slow I see. I know you more active members want more activity, so advertise! Proboards roleplays are a great place to start...and end, because really those are the only places you need to advertise. A new layout from time to time helps, which I see you guys are keeping up with!

In othaaaa news, I noticed some administration changes when I logged in today. If you don't think I have the rights to say what I'm gonna say, I understand, I haven't been here in awhile but be open-minded. Whoever is using their administration powers to demote loyally responsible members that fit the mold for being an administrator, know that the original purpose of being an administrator was to well, administrate. If they regulate topics, posts, members, new members, and activity, and have proven to be loyal and active for a long period of time, and (of course) show a level of maturity suitable for this position, then they should remain administrators/moderators. If they have something positive to add to those groups, then let them be. Pluses include having graphic design abilities, layout abilities, etc. Not everyone has the eye/programs to create graphics for RPC, and I see that's already in good hands!

Anyways, sorry if I aggravate you by being here after so long haha:\ Good luck guys, I'm so happy to see that you still like to roleplay. I hope activity picks up; well, that's if you want the activity!

Happy holidays:)
Labradollie
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Heyheyhey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyheyhey!   Heyheyhey! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Storms! Labbie! Sparkle! Aah! :) Thanksss. Good to hear from you again!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Heyheyhey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyheyhey!   Heyheyhey! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:11 pm

I think I might know what you're referring to as far as the comment on demoting people who fit the mold for administrator. But, maybe I don't. If you're referring to what I think you are referring to, there was a whole big thing that happened with that... like... I don't even know. XD

But yeah, it's great to hear from you again! We're trying to get the activity up, and haven't made very much progress yet. But soon, hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Heyheyhey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyheyhey!   Heyheyhey! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:20 am

I can understand where you are coming from Storms and if you would like to further discuss it my PMs are open to talk about it. Branch is right, it was a decision made between the two Administrators that were active at that current time but I am still open to talking about it with you.

Anywhoozles, it's great to see you again! I'm glad you popped in to say hello! :)
- Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Heyheyhey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyheyhey!   Heyheyhey! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyheyhey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC News, Guides, and Help :: RPC Announcements and Updates- FOR STAFF ONLY-
Jump to: