RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye. Empty
PostSubject: Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye.   Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Really, at this point, I'm only on this site for my role play. I don't want to abandon it, but I don't want to stay.... here. I feel like I've outgrown RPC and really wanna quit. Badly. I think I'm gonna make my own website just for Pond Dust and follow up packs. If no one joins it, I'll keep it here and TRY not to get involved in ANYTHING else on RPC. I thought this site used to be fun, now its just the site that is in my favorites on my computer. I feel like my role play could expand more on its own. It doesn't get much activity and a lot of websites dedicated to one role play are popular. I want my role play to be a little more violent and intense. Not just "Follow the Terms and Uses" or whatever its called.

I really hate this website now. I'm not going into detail. I've hated it for a long long time now, actually. i don't really have a place here. So if my new website gets popular, I'm quitting. Forever.

I just wanted to rant, even though I know no one cares so they won't look.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye.   Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:35 pm

I hope you find what you're looking for. It's totally okay that you feel as though you've outgrown this website, too. I've felt that way before, and more than likely will feel that way again. Although I wasn't very active on Pond Dust when I did join it, it's a great roleplay that you've kept alive for... like... ever. I wish we'd talked more when you knew you wanted to be here, but, oh well. Maybe we'll talk sometime in the future and become better friends. Regardless, good luck with your new website. (:

- Branch
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye.   Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:37 pm

I would really hate to see you go but, then again if you do i would love to join your role playing site!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye.   Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:49 am

It's really sad that RPC is finally closing up.Like Branch, I hope that you find what you're really after, Veejay. Please send me a link to Pond Dust's website when it gets up. :) I'll join ya'. Poor RPC! It's only three years old! -flail- 2008 seems like such a long time ago now... when Storms was here and active. Myself, I'm kind-of coldfooted to leave RPC behind. Being the second overall, total member just keeps it going, I guess. Maybe we can be Facebook friends? :) I'd love to stay in touch with all of you, even if we aren't battling evil together. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye.   Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye? Maybe. Possibly. Yup. Bye.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: