RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So basically I suck.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

So basically I suck. Empty
PostSubject: So basically I suck.   So basically I suck. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:55 pm

I know, holy crap, she's actually posting something instead of not being around at all.

Hi. I haven't died, I'm still here.

Uh, basically I'm in 10th grade, guys, I have so much school it's not even funny, I'm trying to write books, edit them, get letters to agents...
I mean, I'm actually having a life, and I don't like it at all.

My point is, I know I've been gone and I really hate that I don't have time to be on here more than just a couple 'hi's to new members
Hopefully my time will be a lot more free with my second semester of school after Christmas.

Please bare with me, I'm not sure about Vix's schedule personally, but I know I've been swamped.
I still try to check up daily on here in case I get PMs or there's something that needs to be taken care of.
I can also be reached by my email on my profile if it's major and I have a tumblr if anyone can't email me.

I'm sorry guys. I'm trying.
- Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

So basically I suck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So basically I suck.   So basically I suck. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:43 pm

No worries! I understand. I have a research project for social studies among other homework, so before yesterday I hadn't been on for a while, either. Let's pull through this school thing together. ^^
Wow, almost second semester already... time flies.
Back to top Go down

So basically I suck.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: