RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi im new here.

Go down 
+3
Breyercrazy52
Rebecca
khfan13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
khfan13

khfan13

Hi im new here. Empty
PostSubject: Hi im new here.   Hi im new here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi as you can see i am a huge Kingdom hearts fan but i indulge in various other video games and or anime.
Its great to be here because i have such bad luck finding a running site now a days you know?
But anyway i think i will fit in here, i have been rp,ing for about 15 months,
so i have two or three different styles of rp,ing i can pull from my sleeve.
Big Smile

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Hi im new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here.   Hi im new here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:38 pm

WELCOME TO RPC!

-confetti-

I'm Rebecca, current Admin with Vixen! Any of the Global Announcement threads on the tops of the individual forums are very good to read, and there is a link in my signature to the guides of RPC which might help you learn how we do things around here!

I hope you have a wonderful time here at RPC, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask any of the members, we're all very nice here.

- Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

Hi im new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here.   Hi im new here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Welcome to RPC! You willf it in and even better we have anime fans too I can point one out -points to lan fan then whistles- so welcome!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Hi im new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here.   Hi im new here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Hi, there! C: Welcome to RPC!
I'm Branch, and as Rebecca said, just be sure to read all the rules and guides. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask. We don't bite.
Anywho, have a great time here at RPC!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Hi im new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here.   Hi im new here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Hello! :) Welcome to our wonderful RPC~

I'm Blankfeather, but you can call me whatever you want.

Agh, everyone beat me to antagonizing you on our rules. xD They're really not that bad though.

Anyway, welcome and have fun! :)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Hi im new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here.   Hi im new here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Haha, yeah, that's me, the anime fan. XD Hi, khfan13! I also have a twin sister, Mad Moai, who watches the same anime as I do, which includes Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kekkaishi, Dragon Ball Z Kai, Bleach and Ginga Densestu Weed.~ I've actually never played Kingdom Hearts but I know that it's very popular!~

Of course, this place is for role-playing, and I do a lot of animal role-plays (not so many humans)! So you could see me anywhere -- Warriors, wolves, birds even, if I come up with a plot. I hope I'll see you around!
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Hi im new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here.   Hi im new here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:01 pm

And hi, as Lan Fan said (you can call her Lan, that is), my name is Mad MOAI (Moai for short) and I'm her twin sister. I overuse parenthesis and end most of my out of character sentences with "hehe." I also prefer roleplaying animals but can do a human roleplay or two if the plot is really intriguing. See you around! *dance*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi im new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here.   Hi im new here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi im new here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: