RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fourleaf Pack

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Takota rose up, "All wolves old enough to catch food stand under here." She said. "I shall now raise Sachi's rank to an apprentice and Kimi too if she like."

Darkflight had woken up dizzy in the forest. Sachi would pay his whole pack would pay. He stood up and to his suprise black wolves circled around him. "Greetings king." A small wolf said King? he liked the sound of that.

(You may now create a wolf in a other pack know as death pack all death pack members are black or grey.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Name: Dus
Personality(may unfold):will unfold
Looks: Dus is grey he is small and was the first wolf to talk to Darkflight from the Death pack. he has green eyes.

Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:54 pm

(ok)

Sawni got up and padded over to Takota. Sitting down he looked up at her.

Kimi looked up at the sound of her name and nodded thn sat by Sawni.

Lusco stayed where he was but watched Takota. One of his eyes on Nata.

(Name: Tocho
Personality(may unfold): unfold
Looks: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbge53E7Yj1qcmpz9o1_500.jpg

Name: Odina
Personality(may unfold): unfold
Looks: http://media.nowpublic.net/images//8a/c/8ac599e006ccfe67b5812c820e73be44.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 pm

(accepted)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Tocho watched the trees with cold eyes.

Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Dus padded up to Tocho. "Whats wrong?" he asked

Darkflight knew one thing he craved power. He knew that as soon as he could see clearly(because of fainting) He'd begin his revenge on his pack. "No time or Patience for the weak." he muttered when he though about his pack.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Tocho looked at Dust and replied, "When are we going to attact those prey theifs?" He looked over at Odina as she lied with her swollen belly. He didn't even know who the father of the pups were.

(do you want one of your wolves to be the father?)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:24 pm

(I'm good but maybe she could have bred with a wolf in another pack or if not you could make it.)

Darkflight walked up to Dus and Tocho. "We shall tonight. Tonight they are the prey and we rise to become the Predators."

Dus watched as dusk fell it was time for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:32 pm

(ok the Sawni is the father)

Tocho paced back and forth waiting to go. A growl building up as he paced.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:43 pm

"Odina you find a hiding place not in camp outside of the territories. Meet back here when you hear the howl sound." Darkflight lead the pack deep into Fourleaf's territory. When they arrived he came to bushes that stood around the camp he wait. Then they sprung from the bushes. Darkflight ran up to Sachi and began tossing him around.

Takota rushed out and began brawling with Tocho.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Odina slowly got up and padded out of the territory.

Lusco jumped on Dus knocking him down. While Kimi watched over Nata.

Sawni jumped over Takota and bit down on Tocho's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Takota gave sawni a nod to signal to try and faint Tocho by cutting his air for one minute. Takota singaled to Kimi to run with Nata out of the territory. (Maybe they could bump into Odina and Nata reconizes Odina as her mother that'd be a nice twist :3 .)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:00 pm

(good idea).
Kimi and Nata snuck out of camp and ran to the river.

Lusco bit down on Dus head then jumped over to help Sachi. He jumped onto Darkflight's back and bit his ear, back of his neck and shoulder. Jumping down he nodded to Sachi then ran back to Dus and tackled him back down to the ground.

Tocho lunched at Takota as she nodded to Sawni. His teeth met her muzzle but was ripped away soon after as Sawni bit down on his leg.

Sawni bit Tocho's leg then in a swift movement bit down on his neck. He wasn't going to let this fur ball hurt Takota.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Takota turned and snarled her muzzle was bleeding it didn't matter she Got on top of Tocho "LEAVE!" She growled at him she knew if he didn't this wolf's chances were slim.

Darkflight was aware of the wolf on him. he whipped around and flung him into the rock.

Sachi bit down on Darkflight's flank. "How do you like it?" he said rembering getting bit.

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Sawni looked up at Takota as she spoke to Tocho.

Tocho fought for breath then wiggled out of Sawni's grip. He knocked Sawni down then bit his neck waiting for him to go limp.

Sawni yelped as he was bit and couldn't breathe. This wolf was now trying to kill him, he realized.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:13 am

Takota bit down on Tocho stomach that was going to hurt tomarrow.

Zen ran over to Darkflight and bit down on his other Flank. He swished his tail to singal to Sachi to let the flank go and go for Darkflight's neck.

Sachi went to darkflight throat and bit this time he wouldn't let go.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Tocho let go and turned to Takota. He used his paws to push her to the ground. Then turned back to Sawni. "I think I'll help myself to taking your hunter away,"he growled at Takota. He picked up Sawni with his sharp teeth then ran into the forest draging Sawni's limp but weak body farther out of Fourleaf terrtioy. "I will make sure you die out here. Slow and painful," he said through the fur.

Sawni could barely breathe even after Tocho let go of his neck. He closed his eyes not hearing what was going on. Blood pooled around his neck from his injury. He winced as he was moved but didn't know if it was his own pack or the other one.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Darkflight was ready to leave they had one of them. He turned away and fled.

Takota was looking around, "Sawni?" she said the words before her eyes shut and her head fell her breath was slow but, strong she'd been defeated. She had a chance to get up. She just needed to lay there.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Tocho kept running to their camp with Sawni in his jaws.

Odina ran in to kimi and Nata. "Nata?"

Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Takota only rembered darkness. She woke up. She gazed aroudn at the blood stained battle field. Horrible.

Darkflight's victory was great. Finally. He looked at Tocho, "The hunter? Why him?" he growled Why not Takota?! he thought or Sachi!

(Is there a reason why you had Sawni takne so Odina could see him or what is you little plan there? XD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 pm

(it was kinda both really)

Tocho smirked,"The hunter because now they don't have a hunter that was trained to hunt.". He looked over at Sawni as he lied under a tree, now passed out.

Odina looked at Kimi,"Why are you two here?" "We had to get out of camp to protect Nata from the other wolves. Who are you?" the white wolf replied. Odina looked down at her last pup, Nata. "Are you taking good care of her," she asked Kimi. Kimi nodded and wrapped her tail around Nata. Odina remembered when Nata was younger. How she told Lusco, her best friend to tell her pup's mom and dad died, but tue truth was they were both alive they just took different paths. Sawni wanted to be with the good wolves and she was a dark wolf. She gave him the pup and now had more on the way. Did Sawni think she was dead now that her pack attacked his pack and she wasn't with them?
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:25 am

Darkflight howled to call Odina back. He laid and smirked wonderful day just wonderful.

Zen only had a few cuts she knew proper treatment for their wounds. He fled into the forest and collected the herbs. He ran back and applied them to Takota, "Anyone need treatment?"

Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 am

Odina heard the howl and turned tail. She had to forget about Sawni. She would never see him again.

Lusco limped over to Sachi.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:39 am

"Lusco let's get you to Zen she can help." he moved with Lusco.

Zen applied the proper treatment.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:49 am

Lusco let Zen help him then padded over to Takota. "Can Kimi and Nata come back now," he asked.

Odina padded in to camp then froze. She stared at the light color pelt of Sawni. "Who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourleaf Pack    Fourleaf Pack  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourleaf Pack
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Wolf Packs-
Jump to: