RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

* Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 pm

I shrugged, "She probably does. At least he isn't Hephaestus, who she's married to." I muttered, just as Chiron walked up through the thin crowd that was still staring at where Hera had disappeared. "What do you guys need to get started? Where are you going? What are you doing?" He asked questions so fast I could barely catch them out of his mouth. I explained everything to him, and without missing a beat, he whistled, and Argus; the multiple-eyed 'monster' drove up next the group in his black limo-like chauffeur car.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 pm

"Oh, limo!" I grinned, "Imagine rolling up to a club in this bad boy..." I looked at it and smiled wistfully, "Can we make any stops on the way?" I asked the guard, Argus, directly, but all he did was blink at me with all his visible eyes. "I'll take that as a no then...." Looking back at Chiron I pointed at Alexander, "Don't look at me, Trigger-happy over there has the magical map that Hera gave us. Alex explained everything, then I saluted the cluster of campers that had appeared, "Good-bye Camp Half-Blood, hello unfortunate death!" With that, I slid into the limo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:20 pm

The plane ride sucked. I had to sit next to some whiny baby and his mother who didn't do anything to quiet him down. All I really wanted to do was shove a rag that been bathing in chloroform up into the demon's face. And they only had one first-class seat left, and Princess Rebecca won the stupid coin flip, she had a good old time. Next time, I'm keeping the credit card to myself. The plane landed in the Paris airport, where we were greeted with welcomes in French, and English. The only word I knew in French is Bon Apetit and Oui; and I didn't even know exactly what they meant.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Winning the coin toss was the best part of the plane ride.
As a daughter of Aphrodite, nothing really scares me, except for my irrational fear of all things metal that have my life in it's claws. Cars, planes, anything like that, I'm terrified it's going to turn around and kill me. Think of it as a fear of Transformers. I assume it comes from my own mother's fear of her husband's creations, but it kind of sucks. I can't drive, or ride in anything without having a heart-attack every time I think something is going to go wrong. You can forget about carnivals or festivals, because I tend to jump off mid-ride.

By the time we landed, I was stumbling onto the ground gratefully, and shooting Alexander a look, "You know, next time I think I'll walk to where ever we're going." Sighing, I rubbed the back of my neck, I thought being in first class would kind of lessen my terror, but seeing the stewardesses walking up and down the aisle like nothing was wrong was even worse than being in the normal cabin. I couldn't even relax in the seat I was in because if I laid down flat I felt like if the plane flipped upside down it was 'bye-bye Rebecca'.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:49 am

I stared at her in disbelief. She had gotten the good seat, and was complaining about it. I was the one who had my knees stuck up to my chest, I was so cramped. "But then your fingernails might chip, and they don't have enough fingernail polish in the middle of the ocean to supply your hourly reapplication." I muttered as I pulled the parchment map out of my pocket and unrolled it, holding both sides with the according hand. The map had changed since the last time we had seen it. It was no longer a map of the world, but a map of the city of Paris. A second after I had unrolled it, the gold writing and markings appeared upon it. On the outskirts of the city was the airport, where we were at. The same gold line that drew from the camp to France, was now drawing through the marked roads and streets marked on the map. It stopped near the center of the city where the fancy-schmancy writing appeared with the words; 'Eiffel Tower'.
"Good ol' Mr. Eiffel and his tower..." I said, releasing one hand, and letting the map roll itself back up.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:52 pm

"The guy who built the Eiffel tower was named Effel?" I asked, completely ignoring the fact that Alexander had glared at me for the comment about walking anywhere. I couldn't help I didn't like heights, and even though I could help that Alex wasn't actually aware of that little issue, I wasn't offering the information up to anyone. Who knows what kind of trials we might have to go through in this thing, and if the gods had something like that on me? I was screwed, even more so than we already were. Grabbing Alex's arm, I carted him through the doors with me and then grabbed a cab (did they call them cabs in Paris?) and told the driver to step on it. If we were going to have to go through trials to get to our trial, I was going to be pissed.
We stopped around the corner and I threw the money at the driver before getting out and staring up at the scene before us. "Pull out the map," When Alexander didn't listen, I grabbed it from him and unfurled it, the golden script now reading, 'Steps are for the fit, Elevators are for the nitwits, find a way to the top, without looking like a lop.'
"Is lop even a word?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}   * Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Thanks * {A Private Role-Play for Jay and Rebecca}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: