RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okami: The Fall of Nippon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

Okami: The Fall of Nippon Empty
PostSubject: Okami: The Fall of Nippon   Okami: The Fall of Nippon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Over a century ago...

A foul eight headed serpent terrorized a small village known as Kamiki. Every year, on the Night of the Festival, the serpent, Yamato no Orochi, would have his servants fire a white arrow into the roof of a house of a young maiden. The girl would then be given up to Orochi as a sacrifice. Before the day of the sacrifice, a strange white wolf appeared near the village of Kamiki. The villagers feared he was a familiar of Orochi, and dubbed him Shiranui. On one particular Night, Orochi's arrow made a graceful arc into the home of a maiden whom Nagi, a great swordsman, had a secret love for. The swordsman was furious, and went instead of his love for sacrifice to slay the foul Orochi. When Nagi reached the Moon Cave, Orochi's sanctuary, he charged the eight headed beast, slashing furiously. But, sadly, Nagi's sword couldn't penetrate the snake's thick skin. As Nagi fell to his knees in exhaustion, a white bolt made a speeding leap and created a huge slash in Orochi. It was Shiranui, and it was standing between Nagi and the foul eight headed beast. With his newfound strength, Nagi and Shiranui together slayed Orochi, and restored peace to the land.

One hundred years after the fall of Yamato no Orochi...

A darkness once again spread across Nippon. An evil known as Yami had come down to earth, and threatened the very foundation of civilization. The Great Goddess Amaterasu was called from the Celestial Plain, and taking the form of a white wolf, charged to save the world once more. With her trusty partner Issun and the Celestial Brush in paw, she set across the land, restoring peace and order, and making new friends. She defeated Orochi once more, and traveled to the Ark of Yamato, where she finally met up with the Dark Lord Yami. The two, light and dark, nature and technology, fought furiously, shaking the very roots of the world. But Yami got the upper hand, and knocked Amaterasu into helplessness. Issun, however, unable to join his godly partner in her final battle, restored faith in the gods, and gave Amaterasu the power to revert to her previous form, the great Shiranui. She smited Yami with quick strokes of her brush and powerful swings of her Divine Instruments. Nippon was safe once again.

Nine months after the fall of Yami...

Nippon was threatened by a new evil, this time by a being of pure darkness, Akuro. The wood spirit, Sakuya, prayed for Amaterasu to appear, but instead summoned her son, Chibiterasu. The young wolf pup was inexperienced, but inherited the power of the Celestial Brush from his mother. Chibiterasu set off in place of his mother, battling the darkness that consumed the land with the help of many friends. Strangely, after defeating a few strong enemies, Chibiterasu would sense a pure evil absorb the darkness given off when his foes lay still. He shrugged it off as no big deal. Then Chibiterasu learned about this evil that called itself Akuro. Chibiterasu and one of his partners, Kurow, traveled back to the time when Amaterasu killed Orochi, then back to when Shiranui and Nagi defeated the vile serpent. They were unable to stop Akuro from collecting some of the blood of Orochi. Akuro dragged Chibiterasu to the Dark Realm, there, the two battled, Chibiterasu beating him with all of his learned skill and the help of a very special friend.

Ten years after the fall of Akuro...

A new evil has sprung as the name of Ninetails, one of the foes Amaterasu faced. She has lain in wait, collecting power from everything evil and dark. Ninetails now wields perfect dark power, and is killing off all of the world. Now, a new generation of Gods have formed, and race to stop the evil Kitsune Ninetails.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Characters in the roleplay:

Springywolf10

Name: Amayumi, 'great moon'
Animal: Fox
Marking/Swirl pattern: http://moonlight345.deviantart.com/art/Amayumi-213641072
Element: The Moon
Main Brush Stroke: Crescent
Main Weapon: Resurrection Beads
Sub Weapon: Solar Flare

BreyerCrazy52

Name: Epona, 'great mare'
Animal: horse
Marking/Swirl pattern: Epona is an extremely light blue with a red spiral marking on her forehead. Her hooves are black. Epona has white angel wings and light blue eyes. Picture coming soon.
Element: Flora
Main Brush Stroke:Greensprout
Main Weapon: Life beads
Sub Weapon: Thunder Edge

Varjak_Paw

Name: Amageki, 'great attack'
Animal: Tiger
Marking/Swirl pattern: Coming soon
Element: Electricity
Main Brush Stroke: Thunderbolt
Main Weapon: Tundra Beads
Sub Weapon: Divine Retribution

Surburbia

Name: Kirakaze, 'Killer Wind'
Animal: Cat
Marking/Swirl pattern: There are four red stripes that start from the eyes and drag down the back, and then swirl at the end with the two in the middle near the base of the tail and the outer two swirling at the hip. Picture coming soon.
Element: Ressurection
Main Brush Stroke: Rejuvination
Main Weapon: Exorcism Beads
Sub Weapon: Blade of Kasunagi

Last edited by SpringyWolf10 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Okami: The Fall of Nippon   Okami: The Fall of Nippon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:40 am

(Can you draw my character?)

Name: Epona it means great mare
Animal: horse
Marking/Swirl pattern: Epona is mainly a light blue with a purple sprial marking on her for head. Her hooves are black. Epona has white angel wings and light blue eyes.
Element: Flora
Main Brush Stroke:Greensprout
Main Weapon: Life beads
Sub Weapon: Thunder Edge

Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Okami: The Fall of Nippon   Okami: The Fall of Nippon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:29 am

(Sure, but I'll have to get to a tablet. Either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I might have to change the markings around a bit. Otherwise, accepted! One or two more people.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Okami: The Fall of Nippon   Okami: The Fall of Nippon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:03 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Okami: The Fall of Nippon   Okami: The Fall of Nippon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Name: Amageki means "great attack"
animal: tiger
marking/swirl pattern: will draw later
element: electricity
main brush stroke: thunderbolt
main weapon: tundra beads
sub weapon: divine retribution
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Okami: The Fall of Nippon   Okami: The Fall of Nippon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Accepted! Alright, do you think we should wait for one more, or go on ahead with the roleplay?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Okami: The Fall of Nippon   Okami: The Fall of Nippon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Name: Kirakaze (Killer Wind)
Animal: Cat
Marking/Swirl pattern: There are four red stripes that start from the eyes and drag down the back, and then swirl at the end with the two in the middle near the base of the tail and the outer two swirling at the hip.
Element: Ressurection
Main Brush Stroke: Rejuvination
Main Weapon: Exorcism Beads
Sub Weapon: Blade of Kasunagi
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

PostSubject: Re: Okami: The Fall of Nippon   Okami: The Fall of Nippon I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:12 am

Accepted! We will now start the RP. From this post onward, all OOC (Out of character) talking must be done in brackets. If you wish to be included in the RP, but did not get a spot in time, PM me with an idea for an enemy.

Amayumi looked down from the heavens onto the land below her. A vile, seeping darkness was creeping along the land each day, poisoning the earth and destroying the land. She stomped her paw in impatience. Where were her friends, Epona, Amageki, and Kirakaze? They should have been here already! The fox god paced back and forth, waiting for them to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okami: The Fall of Nippon   Okami: The Fall of Nippon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okami: The Fall of Nippon
Page 1 of 1