RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

<<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** Empty
PostSubject: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**   <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Plot
You stand tall, on the ground you clan is ready. So are the other clans. For years the clans, have fought over land and glory.Your ready to follow them or do you want to turn away. The four animals have been rivals since the start. Will you fight with your clan or against them?

Form
Name:
Animal type(cat,wolf,owl, or fish):
Personality(May unfold):
History:
Clan(Owlclan,Wolfclan,Catclan, or Fishclan?):
Pic or description:
Postion:
Peaceful?(with other clans?):
Power:

Mine
Name: Crystalstar
Animal type(cat,wolf,owl, or fish):wolf
Personality(May unfold):will unfold
History: She raised herself,now she ahs a pack, her mother left her at three weeks.
Clan(Owlclan,Wolfclan,Catclan, or Fishclanclan?):Wolfclan
Pic or description:She is pure white with a tip of blue on her tail with green eyes. She has a red sprial on her fur.
Postion:Leader
Peaceful?(with other clans?):sometimes
Power:Water flames

Name:Jeza
Animal type(cat,wolf,owl, or Fish):owl
History: She had a loving family that was taken from her during a battle.
Clan(Owlclan,Wolfclan,Catclan, or Fishclanclan?):Owlclan
Pic or description:She is white with a golden outline on her face.
Postion:Hunter
Peaceful?(with other clans?):mostly
Power:Fire waves

Name:Gem
Animal type(cat,wolf,owl, or fish):otter
History: She was born on a tiny island where she then sneaked to a boat. The boat led her to where she is now.
Clan(Owlclan,Wolfclan,Catclan, or Fishclanclan?):Fishclan
Pic or description:A beta fish who is blue and purple with green dots.
Postion:hunter
Peaceful?(with other clans?):sometimes
Power:Earth boulders

Name:Leaftail
Animal type(cat,wolf,owl, or fish):cat
History: She was taken by force,from her home.
Clan(Owlclan,Wolfclan,Catclan, or Fishclan?):Catclan
Pic or description: She is a claico mostly tan with black bloches here and there,with a tip of white on her tail.
Postion:Deputy
Peaceful?(with other clans?):mostly
Power: Air blades

Catclan

Leader: Staticstar
Deputy:Leaftail
Hunters;
Warriors:
Queens:
Kit:
Eleder:

Owlclan

Leader:Frost
Deputy:
Hunters:Jeza
Warriors:Ice
Queens:
Kit:
Eleder:

Wolfclan

Leader: Crystalstar
Deputy:
Hunters:
Warriors:
Queens:
Kit:
Eleder:

Fishclan

Leader:
Deputy:
Hunters:Gem
Warriors:Mharu
Queens:
Kit:
Eleder:

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**   <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Name: Mharu
Animal type: Fish (Great Barracuda)
Personality: Irritable, spontaneous.
History: Originally lived in a reef but moved to the open ocean out of preference.
Clan: FishClan
Pic or description: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** Giant-barracuda_~k2041895
Postion: Warrior
Peaceful?: Eh, not really.
Power: Speed. Very fast.

I'll think of more fish later. I love fishies. ~
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**   <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:06 am

Name: Staticstar
Animal type: cat
Personality: will unfold
History: Always the strongest in the litter, especially when they died. He was always the strongest apprentice, warrior, deputy, and now, leader
Clan: CatClan
Pic or description: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** Warriors_the_devil_rises_by_lunaveon-d39pap6
Position: leader
Peaceful?: tries to be but will turn to war when challenged
Power: super strength
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**   <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 am

Name: Frost
Animal type: owl
Personality: unfold
History: Nobody knows how old Frost really is, all they know is that she is thew oldest animal of all the clans. She was beaten as a chick but grew to fight and learn the ways of the forest
Clan: OwlClan
Pic or description: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** Blueband
Position: leader
Peaceful: When they keep to their territory
Power: can live for a super long time unless someone stabs a stake through her heart

Name: Ice
Animal type: owl
Personality: unfold
History: he is Frost's brother and no one knows how old he is, he was victorious as a chick but decided to stay a warrior
Clan: OwlClan
Pic or description: http://wallpaper.wallpedia.org/wallpapers/15/Owl_-_Forest_Birds_Wallpaper.jpg
Position: warrior
Peaceful?: not at all
Power: can live a super long time until someone slashes his throat
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**   <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:59 am

(all accepted where did you guys get your photos? there so neat!)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**   <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:27 am

Mine's from Fotosearch.com It's stock photography, so it can be used without permission. It's great if you like using images for your characters without getting RPC in trouble!
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**   <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:19 pm

(Thanks!I'll start then.) Jeza stood on a branch looking,below for prey. She spotted a old fat, field mouse. She flew down aiming,her talons at the mouse. She missed getting a little bit of its ear. she began to search again finding a skinny,rat. She once again aimed landing on it. She put it out of its pain,she began to eat it was small but better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**   <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:05 am

(anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**   <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:57 pm

(Well, I would post, but first I don't know if there's really a plot, and second Lan Fan hasn't signed up. Maybe you should PM her.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**   <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:44 pm

(i will)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**   <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 pm

((Thanks for starting without me.

...Oh, spotted owl! *dies of cuteness*

...Maybe next time we create a private RP, we can all have a word in the plot and stuff? I had no idea we were doing a Clan thing...

And hopefully my forms don't have to be too detailed. xD))

Name: Maria
Animal type(cat,wolf,owl, or fish): Barn owl
Personality(May unfold): Very quick-thinking, her main focus is strategy. She can get angry very easily, though, in which case she will thoughtlessly result to brute force. This is her main weakness in battle. She is very defensive and will protect those of her clan with her life. Outside of battle, she isn't mean, but she also isn't nice. Maria has a very serious personality, and though she cares deep inside, she has a hard time expressing her feelings and can sometimes come off as a bully. For the most part, she hates being ignored because she wants to do her best for the owl Clan.
History: Maria was born and raised in the forest that is home to the Owl Clan, so she knows the territory inside and out. She grew defensive when she saw that the others were beginning to fight the Owl Clan, since she valued her allies and didn't want to have to give up the forest that she had called home for so long. Her goal is to defend her Clan for as long as she can and never give up to the other Clans.
Pic or description:
Spoiler:
Position: Warrior
Peaceful?(with other clans?): No.
Power: Can be almost invisibly fast, but only for moments at a time.

Name: Hayate
Animal type(cat,wolf,owl, or fish): Gray wolf
Personality(May unfold): Hayate has an extremely loyal personality, sometimes to the point of even doing stupid things. She hates seeing others get hurt and is easily angered. She has a tendency to snap at others, even if it's not them at whom she's angry. For some reason or another, she likes to fight and is very tenacious. But when she's not in a bad mood (which she often is), she's carefree and loves to run around. She's almost double-sided in this way. Being at about the right age, she wants pups at some point in her life.
History: Hayate was raised in a different pack nearby, but grew to be the omega in the pack. Though it usually wasn't bad, her other pack members were ruthless, and she grew to hate being at the bottom. Eventually (when she was about dispersal age anyway) she grew fed up with the whole thing and left the pack to find her own territory. However, instead of starting her own pack as she expected, she came across the Wolf Clan, which was at war, and suddenly felt like she needed to help.
Pic or description:
Spoiler:
Position: Deputy
Peaceful?(with other clans?): No.
Power: Controls the wind, to an extent.

Name: Morningcloud
Animal type(cat,wolf,owl, or fish): Calico cat
Personality(May unfold): Very nice and calm, she hates to fight unless her Clan is in danger. She has a sensible head on her shoulders and can think things out in tough situations. She's caring about her Clan and tries to help everyone else instead of herself, which can get in her way. She seems to be grateful for everything, and is fiercely loyal. Morningcloud is very polite and considerate. But she can also be bossy because she just wants what's best for others.
History: Morningcloud was born and lived as a loner, but saw the bright side of living in a Clan in that one would have someone else to take care of him or her if he or she grew sick, and convinced the feline Clan to let her join when she found out that she was expecting kits. Her mate was also a loner, but he was taken by Twolegs and she hasn't seen him since.
Pic or description:
Spoiler:
Position: Queen (we need more kitties!)
Peaceful?(with other clans?): Yes.
Power: Becomes transparent and hard to see if she wants to when she walks through shadows. This can be inconvenient for her enemies but also for her allies, since it can be hard to keep track of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**   <<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<:;Rising;:>> A PRP for **(me,Varjack,Mad Moai,and Lan Fan)**
Page 1 of 1