RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

<<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>> Empty
PostSubject: <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>>   <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>> I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Plot
You neigh happliy the sun is warm on your back you smile as your herd comes over to chat. The sky's clouds darken you look up to see a horse galloping out of the sky he runs down from the star you begin to approach him. He greets you and his hooves sparkle with star like dust. He claims to be the Star horse He seemed to have Faith,Hope and Life What road will you take to start your adventure?

Joining form:

Name:
Personality(may unfold):
history:
Breed:
Pic or decription:

Name: Star Cavallo(Star horse)
Personality(may unfold):will unfold
history:He was born on earht and soon left the earht to gallop ont he stars with his father.
Breed:Fresian
Pic or decription:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>>   <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>> I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Name:Unforgiven
Personality(May unfold):Will unfold sooner or later
History:Was left in the wild at only 1 year old
Breed:Fresian x Appaloosa
Pic or Description:<<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>> 11icsw6

Picture:
Lineart-Pergasus on DA http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=free++gypsy+vanner+lineart#/d41ywad
Background-Me

Last edited by UnforgivenMemoryOfWar on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>>   <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>> I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:43 pm

(Accepted you can do the first post.)
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>>   <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>> I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:33 pm

I walk over to the stranger carefully no trying to cause myself and trouble and i finally get within twelve feet of him and lift my head and says hello quitely being very scared and shy
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>>   <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>> I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:04 pm

I look at the mare smiling my blue eye glisten, "Don't be afriad." I say in a smoothing voice
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>>   <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:44 pm

i look up at the stallion then pick my head up still standing way shorter then the stranger horse i look at him with a faint look of fear in my eyes and say " who are you? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>>   <<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<The Four Herds:;Part 1 Faith, Hope, and Life>>
Page 1 of 1