RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPCentral Member custom profiles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

RPCentral Member custom profiles Empty
PostSubject: RPCentral Member custom profiles   RPCentral Member custom profiles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:13 pm

I've had this idea for a while, but I'm not exactly sure what to do with it. Basically I imagine that every member somewhere has a thread in which to display basic information about themselves, as well as the forms of all the roleplaying characters they have, most likely in spoilers - this would be convenient if you can never remember what your characters look like, like me, and you wouldn't have to dig through all the threads and look for the exact page in which you posted the form just to get the appearance. I haven't really formulated much of this idea yet, but I can picture myself with a post somehwere with all my wolf RP characters in spoilers. Any additional ideas would be good, because like I said I haven't gotten into the fine print here yet.

Hmm..
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: RPCentral Member custom profiles   RPCentral Member custom profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:22 am

This seems like a really good idea, Moai! :3 I often forget what my characters look like, so this would help me and maybe Veejay, becasue she always forgets things like that. I'll leave it to Rebecca for final desicions, but otherwise I like it alot. ^_^'

~Admin Blanxie
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: RPCentral Member custom profiles   RPCentral Member custom profiles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:04 pm

This is a really good idea, though, this seems to much like the 'Introduce Yourself' section. I could add that into that section, because we already have too many to count, and I still haven't made the 'Dead Rps' part of RPC yet, but I will definitely take this into consideration when I work on the website this summer!
- Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPCentral Member custom profiles   RPCentral Member custom profiles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPCentral Member custom profiles
Page 1 of 1