RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

{African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} Empty
PostSubject: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Plot
++_______++
The plains of africa are peacful and quiet the african wild dogs sleep in the shade.Azia perks his head being the prince of the pack is hard. Two light yellow eyes show he gets up growling and snarling madly. The beast is a lion. The lion roars and he shows his bright white teeth with his fur prickled up.Will you help?

All RPC rules apply
No mary sue
No swearing No sexual stuff if you wish to have a mate you can but no roleplaying "it" Just say The time it was born and what its name is or post it's profile.

Joining form
Name:
Personality(may unfold):
History:
Wanted rank:
description(You dont have to):

Mine:

Name:Azia
Personality(may unfold):Will unfold
History:None yet.
Wanted Rank:Prince

Name:Tricama
Personality(may unfold):Unfolds
History:None yet
Wanted rank: Princess

Leaders(Female and male must be Tricama and Azia parents):
Princess(only two): Tricama
Prince(only two): Azia
Pack:
Hunting party:Iris(Lan Fan)
Med dog:
Second in charge:Spikes(MAd MOAI)
Pups:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Name: Spikes
Personality(may unfold): Irritable, likes to fight. The rest unfolds.
History: Spent most of his time hunting, running around, and protecting the territory. That's really all he likes to do, other than practice fighting with the other dogs.
Wanted rank: second in charge
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:31 pm

(Haha. I like the names for the leaders. |D *brick*)

This is cool, Breyercrazy52; you took my advice and did something new! I haven't seen any African wild dog role-plays ever before.

Name:
Iris
Personality(may unfold): Iris is outwardly calm, and usually able to think in tough situations where most would panic. However, she lets her short temper get the better of her far too often, and can be argumentative. Still, if you manage to catch her in a good mood, she's pretty friendly. Though she's very empathetic and understanding, she can also be possessive, and has an almost bodyguard-like need to protect pretty much anyone. She hates being powerless, and seeing people die before her. But she loves swimming (oddly), and being up late at night.
History: Iris was part of a pack before when she was a little younger, though she wasn't very high ranking in it, and she didn't like this. When she was barely old enough to understand, though, two members of her pack, one of which was the leader, were killed by lions. In this way, she feels a desperate need to defend this strange young male who is currently being attacked by a lion in the beginning of this role-play.
Wanted rank: A member of the hunting party?
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Both approved (Thank you! If you would like to add what your Charcters looks like go ahead its not needed though because they are hard to describe)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 pm

(Tricama I role play him in well the regular color and I role play Azia in Cyan some times i role play them at the same time like now.)
Azia pushed his sister and She pawed at his face."You a total grump Tricama!" He barked,"Well your a pest." Tricama mewed The two looked over. The sun was getting low. "The hunting party will be heading out soon." Azia told her As The Gazelles pranced around. Azia got up and headed to Iris "Hey Iris looks about time to head out for hunting do you think I can come again?" he asked

(I added terms to the role play.here they are in there ())
(Spring= New dawn
Winter=Dead harvest
Fall= Falling Leaves
Summer=Warm Floor
Johi= In wild dog that means lion or evil one.
Kibly=Leopard
Tinyfoot=Mouse
Tricolon=Gazelle Dont worry about useing them i added them for fun! If you have ideas for more Post them on the thread and i might approve them)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:50 pm

((Wait... I thought we were saving one of the characters from a lion, not about to leave on a hunting patrol?))
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:46 pm

(oh my sorry i for got let me rewrite it.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Tricam and Azia Looked over the bushes at the Johi(lion)Azia pouned out of the bushes grabing on to the lion grabing the lion by the leg."Hey Iris I could use some help!" Azia called as Tricama pounced onto the lion biting with her brother
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm

((So they know each other? Okay...))

Furiously, almost blindly, Iris leaped into the scuffle. Azia was holding the lion by the leg, and since its mane protected its neck, Iris clung to its lower back, almost on its rump. She tried to sink her claws in, but the fur was thick, so she resorted to her fangs. The wild dog did the best she could to bite somewhere near the lion's spine; though there was no way she could bite through the bone and paralyze it (that would be cruel and unnecessary anyway), she could give it from shocking pain. After sinking her teeth in for a few seconds, she leaped off in case the lion tried to swat at her, and dodged around to attack from another angle. "Get away!" she snarled at the lion, baring her fangs. "There's nothing here for you to take!" She doubted it would understand her, but it helped her feel more confident.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Spikes had been watching for predators, but apparently he hadn't been watching far enough, because a fight with a lion had broken out a few meters away. Shaking himself, Spikes began to dash forward. How he had not noticed something as big as a Johi?! Quite frustrated with himself, he shot himself forward by his hind legs, ramming himself into the lion's side with his body. The impact hurt him, but it had been a solid hit. "Get away from here!" he yelled furiously, angered that the Johi had dared evade his sense of smell.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Azia nodded In thanks to spakie and began to Bite the Johi's ears As Tricama worked at trying to get it to lie down so we could give the last few final blows tot he lion.The Johi whacked Tricama with his huge paw.

(Yea we do we are all in the same pack.)

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:47 pm

As the lion was pinned down, Iris snarled. "We probably don't need to kill it," she told the others. "It depends on whether it's going to bother us again." Her ears laid flat, she glared into its eyes, making sure to look frightening. Then she stepped back, still with a scowl. Then she turned back to Azia and Tricama. "You can do what you want with it," she said, her tail swinging. Her brown eyes were unusually serious.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Azia and Tricama nodded to Iris The two chased him off as Tricama went to talk to Iris,"Is your friend safe?" She asked As Azia came up to them. Azia looked at Iris,"dont worry about hunting we got some kill left over why dont we head back to our camp we can rest for a while." He said
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Iris glanced between the two, confused for just a moment. Then she nodded to them, and began to follow them back to camp. "If you leave the kill out too much, though, that's what attracts lions. Usually you should eat it just when you get the chance." As she padded along, her eyes were rather blank, as if she was looking forward but not seeing anything. She was merely lost in thought; she didn't want a lion encounter like that again. She would probably hate herself if she let these two die.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Tricama Nodded, "I dont think we can really rule this pack on our own let's face it me and Azia are not the smartest dogs.Thats why Spikes and you Are a great help." she said as they arrived at the camp She walked over to the pile of food only a few leftovers where seen such as: A leg of a deer like animal and a few other things she picked up the leg and began to ate.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Spikes trotted beside the other wolves while returning to camp. His heart warmed as Tricama said that he was a great help - it made him feel good to do good things for the pack. His eyes followed Tricama as she headed for the food pile; he wasn't all that hungry, so it would probably be a good idea to keep watch. Just in case another one of those Johis comes about, he growled silently. If it does, I'll get the other pack members, and we'll all kick its head!
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:03 am

Azia looked over to his sister, "What are you doing?" "Oh Well im kind of Making a pattern on this rock." Azia looked over on the rock was a picture of the pack. "Thats really good Tricama!Im going out hunting maybe Spikes and Iris will care to get some food for the pack too." He said and ran off the spike and Iris he asked , "any one up for a hunting party?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Iris excitedly ran up to Azia, her tail wagging and her ears prick as she responded. "I'd like to come," she offered with an open-mouthed smile. Her tongue was lolled in its usual, signature way; it wasn't sticking out of her mouth, but it was stopped by a large canine tooth on the right side of her mouth. Her tail slowed down as she stood there, and she turned around to Spike to see if he would volunteer.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:12 am

Spikes was watching the distance, but his ears pricked as he caught word of a hunting party. He had always liked hunting, especially the running part. The food tasted great, though. Generally he was excited by the whole concept of chasing his food.

"I'll come along," he called, rotating himself and jogging towards Azia.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:47 am

"Great so east of our boarders or west? Both will give us food but West is a bit more dangerous." He looked at them both his eyes sparkled saying"Im up for adventure can we go west?""Tricama staying shes drawing i guess." (By the way ill add a map so You can see what the territory looks like and yes it will be done soon.)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:56 am

(ok Map is done you can check it on the first post of this form)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:01 pm

((It's a big... green block? Maybe color the areas a little differently. Also, it's wide, so put it in a spoiler, like this: [*spoiler]image code here[/*spoiler] without the stars.))

Spikes shrugged, lifting his tail and ears. "We could go west. We're all together, right? It shouldn't be too dangerous." He started lifting his paws off the ground, as if slowly walking in place. "Besides, a little rough terrain is fun. Don't wanna be running on flat grass all the time, ha?"
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:16 pm

(thanks ill put that into mind kinda made this last min)
Azia barked,"Great!" (we will wait for Lan)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:42 pm

"West?" Irish asked cautiously, tilting her head. "The gazelles are there... but isn't that also where the lions and leopards are?" She paused for a moment, thinking, and then suggested, "Perhaps we should go to the east, where the birds are. Perhaps we could train our agility some as well." She flexed her shoulders, excited already.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:44 am

"Ok so you have good point. I guess but We can go west next time." he ran around is circles, "This will be fun!" He strated bounding off East.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next