RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolves of Yellowstone

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Splashie
Lan Fan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Anchor's paws started to wilt, and he slowed; wearing out his pads wouldn't be good for his feet. Taking his time to crest the slopes, he set out at a jogging pace. It was definitely easier to avoid the trees - fortunately he hadn't yet taken a smacking in the face, but he didn't want to start now. He treaded the golden grass, feeling the elevation constantly change.

He raised his muzzle, and then lowered it to the ground. Another wolf had been around here, and recently. Not that he cared too much; he just didn't want to get into trouble. It only smelled like a single wolf, so it wasn't likely that this territory was occupied by anything. For now, he was free to go.

Anchor trotted on.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 pm

OOC//: Mad MOAI, your character, Anchor, is the one near mine, right? xD I'm a tad bit confused, because that's what I was aiming at in my posts.

Luna couldn't stand sitting anymore. She was still relatively close to her den, so there wouldn't be that much harm wondering towards the other wolf, which had dissapeared from the hilltop a few moments ago, probably winding through the underbrush. The jet black she-wolf took a step forward and then leveling her head before padding towards the forest. All this territory was technically her's, she reasoned, so there was no reason in her being so skiddish, the she-wolf had her right fighting for her own territory; but a more prominent part of her was terrified if it came down into a confrontation.
The she-wolf blew out a breath and pressed her nose to the ground, all her markers were still here, but most of them were faint. She'd forgotten to mark her territory recently, So that's why the wolf probably thinks there isn't anyone here anymore... Luna though and then sighed, it didn't matter. It was her own fault. Maybe they'll be nice, a stay though voiced, before Luna snorted back, Yeah, and I'm an elk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 pm

((Breycrazy52, all I need is for you to separate your personality into proper sentences -- the first one seems like a run-on sentence -- and put a little more effort into it. Maybe add some more about whether she's lazy or hard-working, defensive or forgiving, and other things like that. Then I can accept you~

Oh, and also Blanx, dispersal wolves aren't part of their pack anymore and don't claim land until they find a mate and start a pack of their own. I suppose it would be interesting to see what happens if a dispersal wolf does try to defend a territory, though...))

Kagami stopped as she noticed something moving toward her... Another wolf? Well, at least she was sure to find a mate at some point. This one was stalking up the slope with a dominant stance, and unlike the previous wolf, had dark brown and cream fur. Kagami's ears twitched as she halted in front of this wolf, who was acting as if this was his territory. But she wasn't sure whether he was alone or not. Still, it was best to be cautious. She lowered her head and turned it to the side a little, sure to keep her tail lowered as she clarified, "Is this your pack's territory? I didn't realize it extended this far..." She looked up at the brown-and-cream wolf with amber eyes, though she kept her gaze indirect so it was clear that she didn't want to challenge him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:16 pm

)Ah. XD Okey, then. I shall take the interesting route. Apparently Kagami is talking to Arnou, so jus' scream edit if you're not.(

Arnou jumped up slightly, but then settled down at the female's calm voice. "I'm not in a pack- but yes, I claimed this territory all the way up to the river." He matched her with an assertive tone, also avoiding a direct gaze. His dark overcoat blended with white as it sloped across his toroso in a deep exhale. "I usually don't enjoy intruders of any kind- but I might give exceptions." Arnou barked. Okay, so this loner was a female and didn't seem to be even somewhat dominant. Looks like he might just stay along this border.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:25 pm

((Breycrazy52, accepted. Though, in the future, you could just edit your previous post and tell me you did so.

And yes, Blanx, that is correct.))

Kagami's ears twitched with interest as she listened. So he was a loner, yet he claimed a territory? He was being assertive, but he didn't seem like he was too short-tempered, since he hadn't attacked her yet. A good temperament was a key quality in a mate, as her instincts told her at least, but she would have to see. She wasn't really sure how to make decisions, since she had mostly been carefree up until now. Right now she just wanted to be on her way, but she was curious that this wolf was a dispersal, and yet he owned a territory. "How do you handle a territory all by yourself?" she asked, her ears swiveling with curiosity. "It's not every day I see a dispersal wolf who's already claimed land."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Arnou snorted, and stretched out his tense muscles. "Keep it small, then expand when you find a family..." He said, eyeing her to make sure she didn't lunge while he was vulnerable. The slightly smaller female seemed cautious, like she needed some protection herself. Arnou started to sympathize with her, but then cut off his conscience from thoughts of a possible mate. You have a more likely chance of taking down a coyote than getting her to stay with you! He growled at himself under his breath. But then again- coyotes aren't that big....
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 pm

((Rebecca : Yep, Anchor's running towards you. Hehe.))

Anchor kept his pace at a fast walk. Since jumping hills remained ahead of him, it wouldn't be a good idea to move fast, as that would sap his energy and force him to sleep down here. He'd rather sleep at the top of a cliff, although not so close to the edge that he would roll over it at a moment's notice.

The wind blew away from him, his scent towards Luna. All he knew of her presence was that something was moving. He stiffened for a moment, but told himself it was just a mouse, and moved on, parallel to the angle of the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:56 am

((It's okay, guys, this isn't a private RP. Everyone can keep playing even though I'm apparently close to finding a mate. It takes a little more than first glances.))

"Find a family?" Kagami tilted her head. If she settled in any territory and had pups then she wouldn't have as much time to move around. But her instinct was stronger than the pure want to run. Or maybe she could do both. As she heard the male wolf say this, she smiled and wagged her tail. The quiet part that normally came when she met a new wolf was finally over with. "I'm Kagami," she introduced, and a few moments after she said that, she stopped moving. "Catch me if you can!" she suddenly announced and continued pelting down the hill. This might actually be good to do, since she needed a mate who could keep up with her. The one who had seen her at the water hole wasn't nearby, as far as she remembered.... The red-and-gray wolf cast the thought out of her mind as she raced down to the valley. Luckily she was already most of the way there, and she stopped as soon as the slope ended and turned around to face the wolf who was hopefully following her at an almost equal speed. Kagami would be impressed if he could keep up, since she was pretty fast...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:30 am

Luna froze, the wind shifting and bringing the scent of something that was definitely another wolf to her. Her black fur seemed to ripple as she sniffed again, male, from how it smelled, she'd spend enough time on the pack's territory that she knew the distinct difference. Luna might've been smaller than normal, but that didn't mean she wasn't just as smart, or smarter. The she-wolf set off into a run, her paws thumping against the uneven ground she knew so well. Her jade green eyes narrowed as she paused again, flicking her head to the side to follow her ears.
Thump. Thump. Thump. Then nothing. The other wolf had frozen. Luna's skin was tingling at the close proximity. Right through the course underbrush, barely ten feet away, she could see the wolf. Her heart stopped. Luna stalked forward skillfully, and then startled a hare, sending it careening out of the underbrush and revealing her position. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Anchor stopped again. There was something moving, and it wasn't a mouse.

He rested his paws, turning his head and his ears, watching and listening. The wind bent the amber grass, but the cliff to his right was unaffected. He shuffled his paws slightly. Breezes were still going the wrong way, but now he was sure that whatever was near wasn't small. Or maybe it was.

He turned his eyes towards a bush to his right. At that moment, a tawny hare darted out of the shrub and in the opposite direction, away from the cliff. Anchor became suspicious - he hadn't seen the bush move, but he wanted to make sure nothing was attacking him. Luna's black fur camouflaged with the shadows of the brush, so he didn't see her, but he kept himself low to the ground as he made a wide circle around the area from which the hare had come. His gaze was about five feet from where Luna actally was, so he wasn't looking directly at her, but any movement might have caught his eye. He stopped about a half circle through his short patrol, keeping his sight where it was. Now the wind blew towards him, bringing the scent of a wolf. He couldn't see one, though, so he began creeping forward...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:20 pm

)Stupid homework. T-T(

Arnou barked in suprise, but pelted down the hill after her. She seemed to be faster, but the larger male simply pumped his muscles harder, and kept a slight lenght behind her. "Arnou." He laughed into a pant, skidding out beside her. Kagami was the tiniest bit more agile, so she obviously won. "What was that about?" The multicolored wolf asked, sitting down slightly further up the slope. Apparently the score was Dominance: 0 Agility: 1 .
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Mad MOAI wrote:
Anchor stopped again. There was something moving, and it wasn't a mouse.

He rested his paws, turning his head and his ears, watching and listening. The wind bent the amber grass, but the cliff to his right was unaffected. He shuffled his paws slightly. Breezes were still going the wrong way, but now he was sure that whatever was near wasn't small. Or maybe it was.

He turned his eyes towards a bush to his right. At that moment, a tawny hare darted out of the shrub and in the opposite direction, away from the cliff. Anchor became suspicious - he hadn't seen the bush move, but he wanted to make sure nothing was attacking him. Luna's black fur camouflaged with the shadows of the brush, so he didn't see her, but he kept himself low to the ground as he made a wide circle around the area from which the hare had come. His gaze was about five feet from where Luna actally was, so he wasn't looking directly at her, but any movement might have caught his eye. He stopped about a half circle through his short patrol, keeping his sight where it was. Now the wind blew towards him, bringing the scent of a wolf. He couldn't see one, though, so he began creeping forward...

The other wolf was definitly a male, Luna had been certain after she had smelled him, but now, crouched in the shadows, her black fur melting in with the shadows as she stared at the russet colored male. His fur looked slightly course, but what was most interesting was the fact that it was almost speckled with an under-current of umber; And Luna was paying way to much attention to the way he would most likely tower over her slight frame with his muscles. Suddenly, he turned his eyes towards the bush she was crouched in as the hare made itself known. The male's eyes narrowed as his body lowered to the ground stalking forward at a painfully slow pace. Luna's heart and breath both stopped, staying completely silent and still as the other wolf made a half-circle, only about five feet away now. The wind blew her fur in his direction, and Luna saw in his eyes that he knew she was there. It was just a matter of who should move first.

Luna watched as he began creeping forward, but stepped out from the underbrush before he could get to close. Her tail was low, brushing the ground as her head and gaze stayed trained on the rough and partially dead grass. Calm... Calm... Luna warned herself, before she slowly leveled her green eyes with the other wolf's, trying to convey a sense of calm and submissiveness. She didn't think it was working, though this was getting her bushy black tail extemely dirty by dragging it on the ground. 'Better be worth it, Luna snapped, lowering her gaze again and then saying, "Are you aware you are extremely near another pack's territory?"
She wanted to jam her own paw down her muzzle after the words escaped.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Kagami laughed as Arnou caught up with her and asked why she had just pelted down the hill and expected him to follow. "I just like to run around," she chuckled, then gave him a strange glance with a smile and her ears forward. "And I was just testing you." The red-and-gray wolf grinned, wagging her tail playfully, then returned to her normal expression. Back to relatively casual-sounding expressions that would give her some good things to know. "What's this... territory of yours like?" she asked, tilting her head. If he was having no trouble living off it, then she wouldn't either, hopefully. She would have to ease into the conversation a little...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Arnou scratched his ear, and then grunted. "Teeming." He answered simply. "Fish, Rabbits, Birds, and only the occasional grizzly bear. They come down to the river to fish, but if you stay into the forest they'll move on." The wolf said, his coat shaking slightly under the vibration of scratching his ear. Arnou stopped and smiled at Kagami slightly. Maybe he wouldn't mind sharing territory- that much. "The birds are always gone by the time you get to the forest, so good luck catching them."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:39 pm

There was more movement in the bush. Something at least Anchor's size, maybe a bit smaller if at all. A second after his mind processed that, another wolf stepped out from the shrub. With surprise, Anchor straightened himself and stepped back a little bit. Relief struck him when he noticed that the wolf wasn't quite as large as him, although she did have a chance in a fight, but he tried not to show it by relaxing. The black wolf still had all of her composure - it showed in her green eyes, even if it was just a facade. He blinked, shaking his neck and head as if he had just rolled around in the dust before replying.

"It does seem like the pack's left," he answered, almost treating the situation as an everyday conversation with someone you see frequently while walking home. "Can't find scent anywhere." He ran his tongue over his somewhat dried lips and replaced each of his paws before awaiting some sort of acknowledgment. Hopefully he hadn't started a fight or anything.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Kagami was pleased when she heard Arnou's report about the area. Well, she could always just find someone else and come back here... but Arnou was quite speedy, as she had just seen; she had probably only won slightly. After all, he knew the terrain, so he could probably navigate it better... Her ears twitched as she looked around the valley. The river was a good place to live, since a lot of prey lived near water. She looked down to it with wistful amber eyes, then bowed slightly to Arnou. "May I see the river?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Luna indicated the path to the pack's territory, a sly smile on her muzzle, "Not left," She stated calmly, "Just... Farther than you may think." She cleared her throat, pausing for a moment before continueing, "They live in the pass, it's an older pack, the original alpha male and female passed moons ago. As a sort of, favor," Luna stated, licking her own dry lips, "They let me tresspass for some of their kill, if I keep wolves away from their territory." She sniffed, cocking an eyebrow at him, "You don't smell like you belong to any pack, no mate?" Luna's question was meant to be casual, but it came out a little more hearty than she intended. Changing subjects quickly, the she-wolf switched the weight of her paws, "I don't want trouble." She stated calmly, before her green gaze met the other wolf's, "But I won't hesitate to attack if you threaten me."
That was a lie, the other wolf could easily take her down before she got anywhere near the other pack for potential help, not like they would be inclined to give her any, but putting on a brave face was always good.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 am

Arnou cocked his head slightly, but then nodded. "Sure." He barked simply, but then pelted off when Kagami wasn't looking. "Have to catch up first!" The wolf laughed, and turned his head back into the wind. This was a good start- maybe he could squeeze a friendship out of it. Arnou shrugged the thought off, and continued his parallel descent torwards the riverbed.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 am

Kagami nodded to him and stood up, turning her head toward the river. She inhaled to speak, but then she heard Arnou's paw steps quickly move away from her. Her ears twitched with amusement, and she used that deep inhale to get a burst of speed to start her off. With that, she was a few meters behind Arnou, although she pushed herself forward so she could get directly behind him. If Arnou was running toward the wind, if she was right behind him, she could gain som speed. With as much energy as she could come up with without tiring herself out immediately, she leaped forward, and felt the air pressure suddenly lessen. As the wind wasn't pushing on her anymore, she leaped toward Arnou, threatening to tackle him, although she wasn't aiming to land on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Arnou swiveled his ears backward out of the wind, and hear her lithe form running behind him. He growled slightly, and stopped backwards playfully. They both tumbled forward from the momentum and he laughed. "Ha!" Arnou panted once, and looked upsidedown torwards the river.

) -glompfest- :3(
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Kagami briefly lost her balance as she accidentally hit her mark, and she tumbled onto Arnou. The two did a few somersaults before the smaller Kagami ended up on top, and stood there on Arnou for a few moments before tumbling off to the side, right after Arnou released his breath. She let out a startled but excited yelp and got to her feet. The red-and-gray wolf shook herself off, then looked to her side. That was when she realized how close the river was. With a grin and a sparkle in her amber eyes, she bounded toward it, with all her weight on her front paws that promptly splashed into the shallows. Water sprayed around her, and she raised her head, leaving her mouth open and letting the drops splatter over face and trickle down her throat. With delight, she shook herself off, then turned towards Arnou with a furiously wagging tail and an ecstatic laugh.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Arnou sat there watching her for a minute, but then jumped up and splashed in beside her.
The water was like ice as he dragged his paws along the river rocks. "So, what do you think?" He said, lapping up a few drops.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 pm

"This place is amazing!" Kagami breathed, looking up at the sky through the water that ran over her eyes. I haven't felt this good and free in ages... The wagging of her tail gradually ceased, and then she looked over to Arnou. Maybe this is a good thing. I don't want to make a decision too quickly, but...

She looked around at their surroundings. Down in the valley, you could see for a long way and smell herds of elk and deer from so long away she couldn't believe it. "What kind of shelter is there around here?" She paused for a moment and looked back at the slope that they had descended to get here. "There must be some caves in the cliff or something." She knew that there was a much steeper part of the slope that situated Fossil Forest to the west... maybe there would be a cave there or something.

((New character map. Try not to leave Splash and Dragon alone :3))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Dragon

Drogon stayed where he was at the watering hole. "Well I guess I could go up there and look around,"he said looked up from the water and at Fossil Forest. "Splash will be fine and I don't thing she will stay there like she said she would." He walked around the water's edge and started down the slope. He ran across other wolves trails and turned to follow one. He started to run and put his ears back. The wind hit his face as he ran so he slowed down. He heard talking so he stopped and crouched in a bush beside two other wolves.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:29 am

Rebecca wrote:
Luna indicated the path to the pack's territory, a sly smile on her muzzle, "Not left," She stated calmly, "Just... Farther than you may think." She cleared her throat, pausing for a moment before continueing, "They live in the pass, it's an older pack, the original alpha male and female passed moons ago. As a sort of, favor," Luna stated, licking her own dry lips, "They let me tresspass for some of their kill, if I keep wolves away from their territory." She sniffed, cocking an eyebrow at him, "You don't smell like you belong to any pack, no mate?" Luna's question was meant to be casual, but it came out a little more hearty than she intended. Changing subjects quickly, the she-wolf switched the weight of her paws, "I don't want trouble." She stated calmly, before her green gaze met the other wolf's, "But I won't hesitate to attack if you threaten me."
That was a lie, the other wolf could easily take her down before she got anywhere near the other pack for potential help, not like they would be inclined to give her any, but putting on a brave face was always good.

Anchor blinked a few times as the black wolf went through her story. He smirked inwardly - it sounded like a tall tale to him, although the scent markers explained clearly that there had been a pack here within the last month or so. He thought for a moment, and then commented on one of her earlier statements: "Not to butt into your business or anything, but why would they be asking you to protect their territory if they're probably not coming back?" He shuffled a forepaw around a bit. "At least, if they're not coming back. I mean, if they do go somewhere else, they're probably leaving for good, right?" He stopped stirring his paw around in the grass, and straightened his spine. "Anyway, I'm not here to attack or anything. I was just suspicious of the rabbit." He made a ninety degree turn to his left and slowly began walking towards the hills that would eventually lead to flat ground. "See you around." Speeding his pace up a little, he called over his shoulder, "Just to let you know, I come through here a lot. I'll wait to kill stuff until I get on top of the cliffs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolves of Yellowstone   The Wolves of Yellowstone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolves of Yellowstone
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next