RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The peace maintainers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

The peace maintainers Empty
PostSubject: The peace maintainers   The peace maintainers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:46 pm

PLOT
There never was a time when animals lived in peace. The peace maintainers they called themselves wolves foxes and dogs worked together with there friends such as smokey a rabbit leon a deer and more that a dog wolf or fox would usually kill. They will all was try to keep peace in there woods but the destroyers kept ruining there plans they trespassed in there forest and destroyed prey and they where wolves without hearts instead a cold ice was there. The peace maintainers have a meeting every full moon in order to talk about the progress. some dogs wolves and foxes don't live by these rules but out of over millions of these animals only one half will help maintain peace.

RULES
*NO GORE
*NO SWEARS
*NO POWER PLAYING
*NO PERFECT CHACTERS
*NO SEXUAL STUFF

fill out this form
Also type keep the peace {This has been made dark red. Red is a Admin Color only. Thank you! - Becca}

[/b][/color]Name:
looks:
personality:
other:
breed:

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The peace maintainers   The peace maintainers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:04 pm

-This thread has been moved to the Other RP Subjects section of RPC-
~Administrator Blankfeather
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: The peace maintainers   The peace maintainers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:04 am

(sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: The peace maintainers   The peace maintainers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 am

Name: Mystic
Race: wolf
position:leader of the peace maintainers
looks:Is a white wolf with blue lines down her back and wears a blue neck lace shaped like a star Like a Star @ heaven
other: father used to be the leader but has retired into a normal wolf but not the kind that eat real deer he spends his time in a den at one Mystic was chosen to lead the peace maintainers.

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The peace maintainers   The peace maintainers I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:42 pm

{Again, I'm sorry for posting. But Breyer. You need to read ALL the rules for this website. You cannot post images that don't belong to you in forms, we've had copy-right issues. I'm taking the offending portion of the form out.
Please read ALL the rules, in my signature about images, and the rules for the website. It will make being a part of RPC easier for everyone involved.}
- Becca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The peace maintainers   The peace maintainers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The peace maintainers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Other RP Subjects-
Jump to: