RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...The Country to the East of the Desert?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

...The Country to the East of the Desert?! Empty
PostSubject: ...The Country to the East of the Desert?!   ...The Country to the East of the Desert?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:22 am

Yup, this is me, Lan Fan, from... you guessed it. (If you didn't, read the title again.)
...No, not really. I'm from the US. East of the ocean.
I tend to make minor references to Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood), I know, but I try to make it so that everyone can get them :3

For role-plays in which I participate, please look at the post below.

- I've made The Crystal River Pack, which is an RP about a group of wolves who are trying to find a new home after their previous one was destroyed.

What's with the name?!
Quote :
...I'm Lan Fan. Name pronounced with the umlot-style A's. Like Lan, as in the part of grass in front of someone's home, then Fan, like a little deer (I just saw some today :3). Most people shorten it to Lan, though I prefer the full name. I'm really into Warriors and Wolves RPs... not so much human RPs, unless they have a quirk in them (like Rebecca's Xavier Institute one). I'm left-handed but currently training myself to use chopsticks with my right hand (see footnote). See you around!~

((If you're wondering, I'm named after a character from the best anime ever [in my opinion] and often refer to her in first person, even in real life xD ))

Feel free to ask me any more questions. I'm also pretty smart about going around this site and doing everything, so you can ask me general things, too.

Also, a little note: I'm a grammar/spelling freak :3

Last edited by Lan Fan on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

...The Country to the East of the Desert?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The Country to the East of the Desert?!   ...The Country to the East of the Desert?! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Role-play Character Images (so I don't have to go back to every role-play to check):

Cross, tCoD:

Nightclaw, tCoD:

Whitefeather, Pond Dust:

Mika-Mei, Pond Dust:
Back to top Go down

...The Country to the East of the Desert?!
Page 1 of 1