RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Announcement: Empty
PostSubject: Announcement:   Announcement: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Hey guys!
Wow, RPC's been through a lot this past year, Storms officially left (The original Admin and creator of this site), I became a Mod, and Als hasn't been on as much as we'd all like.
Plus, there have been ups and downs, new members, less drama than 2009 (Thank. The. Lord. XD), and we've even gotten old members back that left!

I wanted to talk to you guys about something, It's been on my mind lately about how Als hasn't been online, and I recently got a PM from a concerned sweater of mine, asking about 'new mods' and if I had 'any way to contact her'.
Sadly. I don't.
I know it has been three months since Alley has been on, and I know you all are getting tired of this dark background, but there is really nothing I can do. So this is sort of a 'Public Service Announcement' if you will.

If anyone has a way to contact either, Storms, Ally, or Ginger, then please do, if one of them can get back on, then it'd probably be for the best if one of two things happens. They either commit to coming on like they used too (At least once every few days just to check up), or promote me to Admin.

I know some people might not like these options, and I'm not putting this out here because I just 'Want to be Admin'. Like the RPCer told me, RPC is falling guys. There aren't many new RPs, we're barely scraping by in the new members area, and I barely see any members on daily. We need to change a few things, and I'm very limited right now.

Even if this doesn't happen, I'm not going to leave you guys hanging, I'm going to try to be as active as possible for you all, no matter if I get demoted back to a normal member. XD

It all comes down to this guys: This site has been going strong for over three years. And somehow, through this, we've managed to keep TONS of the original members, even if I wasn't one of them in the beginning. No matter what happens, I think it's pretty safe to say, we're all here to stay. XDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Announcement:   Announcement: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Thanks for this, Bexx. :3 I really appreciate it beign one of the original members, and I know Storms personally, so I'll see if I can convince her to lend a final hand here.. In fact I was just at her house a few days ago and didn't bother anything about RPC.... Crud that makes me feel horrible now.
ANYWAY- I can lend a hand gettins in touch with Storms, and maybe Ginger... I'm pretty sure I still have her email address.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Announcement:   Announcement: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:44 pm

If you just look, Rebecca, you can see that under Ally's profile she has her email address there, I bet you could email her and EASILY ask her to do so.
And I don't like the background (no offense to any one who does), but I find it bland and stupid!
We should bring back one of the old backgrounds from some year ago! Like the one with the polar bears, or the one with the cat, wolf, and horse! I HATE THIS STUPID BACKGROUND!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Announcement:   Announcement: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:53 pm

The only reason I don't like the black is because it makes it hard to read dark colors of text, and it makes the bright ones stand out a lot, which really only leaves the lighter colors like white and tan to be used if you want to keep everything neat-looking...

The night theme that goes with the black is a good thing, though. Maybe a slate blue instead? (Like a dark grayish-blue)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Announcement:   Announcement: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Blankie - THANKS! =D That's loads of help to me! I had forgotten you were related to her. If you could mention it, then please and thank you!

Varjak - Thank you for your suggestion, but I have checked her profile again and I am not able to see an email address Als has posted. If you would like to post the email address you see on her profile, I would be very grateful.

Bean - Yeah, I actually have planned a new layout, I showed it to Branch and Vix. It's 'Spring' themed, roughly, with a horse, a cougar, and a black bear. Very bright, but not glaringly so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: Announcement:   Announcement: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:14 am

I'm sorry to everyone, because a few months ago I was grounded, ((still am actually XD)) and when I came back, RPC was at it's lowest. People were posting every few weeks, so I abonded it :( only, to find when I came back that some of my fav rpers had started it up again, so again, I'm sorry, and Rebecca, I think that this black background is just too plain, I like the blue color typing, but otherwise... :P sorry if that offends anybody, and thanks for devoting your time and energy on this site Bec, it means a lot, to everyone :D Big Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement:   Announcement: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: