RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. Empty
PostSubject: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:32 am

Thornfrost squared his shoulders as Silversnow leaned against him. "Tonight's the night," she breathed, gazing at the sunset and wrapping her long plumy tail around Thornfrost's neck. "Silversnow, if I don't make it out...just know I'll always love you, and I'll never find another." the white tiger replied, squeezing his eyes shut. "Oh, Thornfrost, I love you so much..." Silversnow murmured, pushing her muzzle in her friend's fur.

"Come on! Hurry up!" he hissed. The slaves filed slowly over to an old prison pit, then climbed down. "Are you sure this is safe?" A cautious panther padded over to Thornfrost, her two cubs trundling after her. "We have to try," he returned in a whisper. Silversnow brushed past him. "I'll go first," she offered. "You can be right up with me so you and your cubs are the first to reach safety." The panther nodded gratefully, and Thornfrost felt a rush of adrenaline and protectiveness for the little family. "Go!" he growled softly to Silversnow, who padded through the crowd of slaves and into a low tunnel. "I'll be last, to fill in the tunnel," he added. "That should slow them down if they find out how we got out." All the prisoners began creeping through the tunnel. In a moment Thornfrost urged a sturdy old lioger on, and backed into the tunnel, scooping rocks and hard-packed earth over the hole. Soon he could see moonlight filtering in up ahead.

He scrambled out, staring around in wonder like the others. He'd never seen the outside of the fortress they worked in. But Silversnow wasn't awed by the scene. "Let's go," she mewed. "We've got to get to the hiding place!" The other slaves started grumbling. "Can't we rest?" someone protested. "We've been overworked, and now all this trauma and stress!" "You can rest when we get to the hiding place!" Silversnow retorted, lashing her tail. Thornfrost strode to her side. "We were the ones who organized this, so we're the ones you're going to listen to till you're absolutely free!" he snarled. The panther stood up. "I'm as frail, weak, and worried as any of you," she meowed. "But for the safety of my cubs, I will keep on going to the hiding place!" Gratitude for the panther came out in the smiles and nods of the two. Silversnow lifted her chin. "All those who want to feel safe as you sleep, with a full stomach, will follow us." She began to pad away, Thornfrost behind her, along with the panther, cubs dangling from her jaws.

The white tiger glanced back. No one else was going with them! "Silversnow!" he whispered heatedly. "They're not coming!" Silversnow's blue eyes widened in surprise. "I'll take the mother and her cubs to the hiding place, then," she mewed. "I'll hunt for her, and once she has a more strength, I'll come back. The hiding place is safe and she will be strong." Thornfrost nodded. "And I'll stay here."

"Halt!" Everyone froze. "You are slaves, and you have disobeyed orders. You will go back to your lives as prisoners. Now." Thornfrost bristled. "Over my dead body!" he snarled, tackling the shadowy figure who had spoken. It was a black lion, his fur darkened by evil. The lion clawed at Thornfrost's face. "You will not be accepted!" he roared. "You will be left in the prison pit!" Soon the other slaves were letting out wails. More and more agents of the fortress appeared, grabbing them and dragging them back. Thornfrost fell back, blood dripping from his wounds. Soon more evil creatures appeared. One raised a knife as Thornfrost was held down by others. "No!" Silversnow shrieked, diving in front of the blade. "Silversnow!" Thornfrost yowled, his anger and grief overwhelming him. Fury coiling in his stomach, he attacked the dark beings. Finding time, he bent over Silversnow, whose sides were heaving. "Thornfrost...please, run. Escape. Please...help me....I'll always be a part of you...take that part to freedom. Run...now!" With that she shuddered and closed her eyes for the last time. Horrified, but obeying her plea, Thornfrost fled into the forest, past the mountains, his paws feeling as fast as the wind.

He suddenly had a vision. "Welcome," a snow leopard meowed. "To my pride."
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:07 am

Wow..so that's his background... :shock:
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:21 am

Yeah. :) Like it?

P.S. I don't know why I put the guy had a knife. Just...please ignore that part, I guess. ^^"
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:37 am

Omg, I love how you entered to Twilight at the end. Bravo! *Claps*
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:39 am

Thanks! *guy-blushes*
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:45 am

Yup!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:12 pm

*Claps*
Brilliant! I absolutly love the end too, it's dramatic, but smooth.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:33 pm

Yeah, now I know why Thornfrost's alaways so sceptical...no offense...
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:48 pm

None taken. He's just a charrie, but he was edgy since they thought of a plan and he saw what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:35 pm

Hey I caught you Socky!Ello!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:41 pm

It was me just a little while ago, then cattails got on...and now everybody is here! (except for a few...)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:01 pm

Now I gtg. Brothers...*Slumps*
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:48 am

Aww,man!! I just started to have fun with this!! Socky, let's go on Twilight k?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.   Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thornfrost and Silversnow-The reason of the departure.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: