RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Sharptail glared at Falconshadow, his eyes shining with pure anger.
"Shut UP. I was just trying to get those to cats AWAY from Iceheart! Why don't you go fight yourself, instead of bossing me around?" He hissed ungraciously, narrowing his eyes. The RiverClan cat whirled around, clawing at the ShadowClan warrior that attacked him. He snarled, stalking off after shoving past the Exiled ThunderClan deputy. He pricked his ears, eyeing the ShadowClan leader cautiously. She was talking with the stupid apprentice, and Nightlily was beside her. Wait. Nightlily? He unsheathed his claws and flattened his ears. Sharptail stood a couple tail lengths behind them, watching carefully.

Ravenoak watched the grey tabby stalk off after spatting at the other deputy. She was the same cat that told him to leave Birchpaw alone. Ravenoak scarmbled up, shaking the dust off her pelt. She frowned at the Exile before turning to Timberleaf. Her herbs were scattered slightly, and she pulled them into a untidy pile with her tail while she inspected his wound carefully. The medicine cat sighed, shaking her head.
"Be a little more careful. that's a pretty deep cut. Which cat did this?" She asked softly, picking up some cobweb out of the pile.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

-- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Nightlilly felt like someone was watching her, and, making sure the shadowclan leader or deputy wern't looking at her, glanced back and saw sharptail. Her fur bristled in suprise, then flattened. she hurriedly looked away, ashamed for her descision to join shadowclan. 'If I don't hurt the exiles, it's okay, right?" She thought to herself, knowing full well what the answer was.

Timberleaf looked at ravenoak, and sighed. "I know, I know. I wasn't very good in battle today..." she then asked him what cat had did this, and he flicked his tail at falconshadow. "The former thunderclan deputy.."

Hazelsky watched the riverclan cat storm away, and glanced at iceheart. He gently walked over to her, showing that he wasn't going to hurt her. "Are...Are you alright? Did any cat hurt you?" He asked gently.

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Falconshadow flattened her ears as Sharptail snarled at her, shoving past her and stalking away. An odd feeling overcame her, she couldn't quite place it, something stirred in her chest, almost a mixture of anger and adoration. It was an infuriated emotion, more so that she couldn't place it, she'd never felt anything like this before. Falconshadow shook it off, writing it off as something to do with the adrenalin and fear of this fight.
Falconshadow gave a short laugh, "The former deputy's got a name, it's Falconshadow," Her voice was low as she watched the medicine cat tend to Timberleaf. Hey, she'd gotten him pretty good, a weak spot, she assumed. "Me," Falconshadow added a bit louder, nodding at the medicine cat. "I'm almost sorry about that, but at the same time, I'm not. You're ShadowClan, I'm not, I'd attack you but the medicine cat'd have to treat you and that seems unfair to her," Falconshadow mused, circling around Timberleaf, claws unsheathed out of habit. Falconshadow nodded dismissively at the medicine cat, "What's it like being a medicine cat? Being able to talk to StarClan, and such? And you can't have mates, can you?" Falconshadow's memory was spotty, she hadn't been in a real Clan, with a real warrior code for so long now..

Birchpaw scented another cat while the leader glared at him, snarling her order's. But he was to distracted. It wasn't an Exiled, there was no crow-food kind of scent, but it wasn't a ShadowClan scent, either. Birchpaw ignored the leader all together, focusing on the scent, and following it. Birchpaw weaved through the forest debris, before coming face to face with another apprentice, about his size, slightly smaller, a she-cat. She must've been one of the Clan, but he knew for a fact lots of cats had scattered after the big war, to terrified to join the Exiled, for they were attacked relentlessly.
"Who're you?" He asked, fur bristling. He kept his claws sheathed, his tone gentle, this she-cat looked almost.. fragile?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Iceheart's eyes flared, after she heard Sharptail's words. But before she could tell him to go jump off the nearest cliff and that she didn't need protection, one of the Shadowclan cats tentively came over to her. Her fur bristled as she eyed him evenly and then she hissed, "I don't need every tom between the Exciles and Shadowclan protecting me. I'm a queen because I'm a queen. Your Clan killed my mate, deal with it. I can probably fight better in my condition that the tom over there that's getting tended to by the Medicine Cat." Iceheart's one good eye flared, her blue one staying cold and sightless, "And I'm half-way blind." She stood suddenly, jarring herself but at this point not really caring one bit, "Falconshadow," She adressed the former Deputy, "I'm going to my den, if anyone comes near, I'm killing them, just a warning." And with that threat still hanging in the air, the white she-cat slid off to a small make-shift den, leaving everyone behind.

OOC:. Yeah Subby, I'll time skip in my post.
Ravenfang pushed through the bramble surrounding the outside of Shadowclan and basked in the twilight glow that the leaves over the top of the camp provided, it was like it was always about to turn night here, but it never did. She turned and made a nodding motion to Ratfur while slowly circling Nightlily, grinning evily, "So..." She purred softly, making it seem like she was just about to ask the other cat her name, "... I seem to remember that one of my own Clan cats had a sister that was in the Exciles..." She trailed off, waving her tail around hypnotically, "... You, wouldn't be that sister would you? Finally seeing the sense that the good cats of Starclan gave your brother?" Ravenfang giggled psychotically, like this was all one big game and smirked, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Ratfur understood the nod immediately as he circled around the opposite side of Nightlilly "I believe she is," He answered, continuing to circle her. He looked around at the twilight, which never failed to amaze him. Obviously it wasn't normal, but that's why he liked it. He wasn't normal. Shadowclan, wasn't normal. The world wasn't normal. But he digresses, asking, "Your brother wouldn't be by any chance Hazelsky, hmm? Intersting fellow, never disobbediant but a little... Well, you can fill in the blanks."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Hazelsky listened to the irritated queen, and felt like he had just been bit in the heart. "Shadowclan killed nightlilly's mate to.." He thought.

"Falconshadow, Then." He hissed, irritated at the she-cat. He then watched her speak to ravenoak, and was strucken by the words. Not aloud to have mates. He knew this already, but was somehow sad at the words. " What, it's not like a love her or anything.." He thought to himself, doubting it a little.

Autumnpaw let out a mew of suprise, fur raised. "My- My name's autumnpaw!" She meowed, fur relaxing. "Are..Are you a loner like me?" Her tone was friendly, and she hoped that she could become close with the only apprentice she'd ever seen since shadowclan had tooken over.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Birchpaw stepped back half of a step, and watched the small apprentice warily. He doubted she could do much harm to him, but his eccentric leader, Ravenfang, had made him naturally cautious. "I'm Birchpaw," He murmured, keeping his tone light, before shaking his head slowly, "N-no, I'm not a loner.. I'm an apprentice of ShadowClan," He paused, "I'm not going to hurt you though, I swear." Birchpaw suddenly added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Ravenoak stepped back slightly from the Exlile, lashing her tail with annoyance.
"Okay then, Falconshadow. She answered icely. The ShadowClan medicine cat turned to Timberleaf again, trying to stop the blood from flowing so fast. She exhaled her breath, which she had been holding, concentrating. She twitched her ears at Falconshadow in response to her question. "Yeah, something like that. No mates, dreams from StarClan, the moonpool. Just because I happen to be a ShadowClan cat doesn't mean I've abandoned the Medicine cat code all together."Ravenoak explained slowly, glancing up at the ThunderClan deputy with cold hate.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:09 pm

"Ooh, someone's a fiesty little kitty," Falconshadow snickered, still circling the wounded cat and the medicine cat slowly. "What's with all the hate? All we're doing is fighting back," Falconshadow cocked her head, "It's all we can do," She gave a quick shrug of her shoulders, nodding once at Timberleaf, "I hope that hurts. Alot.", before she took off in the direction that Sharptail had stalked off in. Falconshadow laughed as she stopped by his side, "Darn it, I think I just screwed up any friendship me and the pretty kitties from ShadowClan may have had," Falconshadow gestured to the medicine cat and wounded cat behind them.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Autumnpaw's fur raised in suprise, and even though he told her that he wouldn't hurt her, she found it hard to believe. After all she'd been through, she was realy afraid of shadowclan and their warriors. But she thought about it for a moment, and relaxed. "I..I Trust you."

"Yes.." Nightlilly said slowly, trying to calm herself, which was hard since they were circiling her. "What if they attack me!??! It's be two on one! I'd lose...!" She found herself thinking.

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:26 am

"You trust me?" Birchpaw nearly laughed, "You're incredibly stupid," His tone had an edge to it, he watched as she bristled fearfully, then relaxed. He paused, hesitating for a moment, "But that's good, because I'm not going to hurt you unless you try anything funny," Birchpaw nodded, jutting his chin and puffing his chest out as if he had more authority than the she-cat. In a way, he did. He was one of ShadowClan, the Clan that ruled the territory and terrorized it's inhabitants, they killed who and when they pleased, they had all the prey in the forest. They weren't respected, but feared, and to Birchpaw, it was all the same. "Which of the Clan's were you from, Autumnpaw?" He asked uncertainly, forcing his fur to relax. He sat back on his haunches, curling his tail neatly around his paws as he watched the she-cat warily, in case she decided to lash out.

Falconshadow, still lingering near Sharptail, scanned the subsiding battlefield warily. Birchpaw had gone, it seemed, she couldn't spot him in the dwindling cats. Ravenfang and Ratfur must have retreated, not because they were outnumbered and were being beat, but because they must've grown bored with the fight and decided to give the small group of Exiled to regroup before they attacked again. That's when she realized that Nightlilly was missing, she knew Iceheart had gone to her den in a fit of frustration, threatened to kill anyone that came close, but where was the other she-cat? Falconshadow prodded Sharptail in the side with her paw slightly, "Sharptail? Have you seen Nightlilly?" Falconshadow hesitated, "If she was dead, there would be a body, and.. I don't see one."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:20 am

Sharptail was still staring where Nightlily had left with Ravenfang and Ratfur. He gave a slight nod at the former ThunderClan deputy.
"Oh boy, do I know where she is." He snarled, digging his claws into the soft earth. "She went with Ravenfang and Ratfur. Either they're going to give her a bloody, painful death, or she's going to become a ShadowClan cat." He answered grimly, turing to glance at the other Exile firmly. He curled his tail, hissing lowly. "Well, wonderful for her." The former RiverClan cat meowed sarcasticly, narrowing his eyes. "Well, I'm gonna guess there is going to be a body soon. Ravenfang isn't going to let her join without a test." He muttered, shaking his head slightly. They were losing cats. Nightlily was a traitor now. How could she join ShadowClan? Their goal was to FEND off them not GIVE UP to them.

Ravenoak fixed her eyes on the wound, carefully placing some other herbs on it. She stepped back and nodded at Timberleaf curtly.
"You'll be alright. The pain should start wearing off soon enough, but for now, stay out of the fight." She instructed grimly. The medicine cat stood on her haunches, glancing around for signs of Ravenfang. Her scent was fresh, but not near. That was weird, for there leader never really gave up a good fight. She sniffed, her eyes lingering over a pile of bushes, where her leader must of left. Ratfur and an Exile went with her. Ravenoak stood there, frigid and alert.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Atumnpaw was quiet for a moment as she stared at birchpaw in silent consideration. She didn't understand why she would trust- Of all cats- A Shadowclan apprentice. Maybe that was it; he was an actual apprentice. But then again, he was a male. Atumnpaw didn't trust males because of her past, and was wary of mostly anyone she crossed paths with. "Thunderclan." She said, pulled from her thoughts.

"Thank you, ravenoak." Timberleaf mewed. He glanced up at the she-cat and smiled gently, then thinking he was acting like an idiot and looking away. he then noticed her sniffing a scent, and then, sniffing himself, realized that there was no trace of ravenfang in a while. "I wonder where she's at." Timberleaf meowed, scanning the den, and finding that ratfur wasn't there either.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:22 am

OOC:. Sorry. So, very, very, very, sorry guys! Lot's of things have been going on.

Ravenfang smirked suddenly at Nightlily and cocked her head to the side, stopping in front of the she-cat. "So..." She whispered cruely, "What do you suggest we do, Ratfur? How do we... prove that Nightlily isn't going to double-cross Shadowclan?" Ravenfang hissed softly, and then turned to look at Ratfur, "I have the perfect idea." She stepped back, and out of Nightlily's hearing before whispering to Ratfur, "Let's pit Birchpaw and Nightlily against each other in a fight. Birchpaw wins, he becomes a warrior, Nightlily wins, she becomes a part of Shadowclan?" Ravenfang licked a paw almost boredly, "It should keep me entertained for at least a moment."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:58 am

"An ingenious idea," Ratfur replied to Ravenfang. "I couldn't think of anything better." It would at least get rid of one of their problems. Birchpaw loses, he dies, Nightlilly loses, she can be abandoned, everyone's happy. At least, everyone who mattered. "Besides, Birchpaw needs to prove his loyalty before we can kill him for being a bit... disobedient. And we'll get to see Nightlilly in action." He looked at Nightlilly as he spoke, still whispering to Ravenfang. "Shall I get Birchpaw?" He asked, sniffing the air to find him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:28 pm

"ThunderClan," Birchpaw murmured, briefly wondering if maybe, just maybe, Ravenfang would allow Autumnpaw to join the Clan. Of course, but the she-cat apprentice would go through torture if Ravenfang even considered it. "Listen, if you come with me, I can get you to other ThunderClanners," Birchpaw gestured with his tail in the direction of the Exiled camp. Exiled life would be better for her, anyways, she'd be with her family and friends, and he'd make sure the next time ShadowClan attacked that they didn't hurt her. "Come with me," He turned and started toward the makeshift camp, pausing to see if she'd follow.

"Traitor!" Falconshadow snarled, her claws unsheathing instinctively. "Let her join, let her die," Her voice had an edge, a hard, cruel edge to it. Falconshadow then realized just how in pain she was. She'd taken a couple good hits from Timberleaf, and then a few others, as well. Falconshadow gritted her teeth as the wounds throbbed painfully, she felt lightheaded. There was no medicine cat in the Exiled, the medicine cat's had fled, or died. Of course, Ravenoak, the ShadowClan's medicine cat, was still here, but there was no way Falconshadow would ask for help. Falconshadow hoped dearly no one noticed the pain she was in, they'd just try and help and make everything worse.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Nightlilly watched the two shadowclan cats whisper to eachother, and wondered what she'd have to go through. "Not too late to run away." She reminded herself, even though she turned down the idea quickly. They'd probably just catch her before she could get away, and what if others in the exiles already knew that she tried to join shadowclan?

"There's more of thunderclan?" She mewed, her hopes lifting. She thought maybe, just maybe, she'd see her former mentor, but the chances were low. The last time she saw her she was fighting a bunch of shadowclan warriors, but she'd been bloody and looked like she was losing. "Maybe there's queens there. I just hope there aren't alot of male warriors" She thought. She then warily stepped forward, choosing to follow the shadowclan apprentice.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Sharptail's grey pelt bristled accusingly. Nightlily was probably going to be in a lot of pain, or she might come running back. But now that they know she tried to join ShadowClan, Sharptail wouldn't be very welcoming, that's for sure. He watched the bushes for a moment longer, hesitating. He then turned to Falconshadow, eyeing her pelt, which was matted with blood. His own was a little scratched up, but not as much. The Exiled deputy curled his tail neatly over his paws, watching for a gap in a fight. He wasn't going to mention anything to Falconshadow, like if she was in pain. They had no medicine cat. That usually just made the she-cat snappy. He flicked his ears, clawing at the dry earth imaptiently.

Ravenoak nodded briskly at Timberleaf, blinking her round eyes curiously. She turned, sniffing back at the bushes.
"Trial. I think an Exile must want to join us." She muttered, mostly to herself. The medicine cat didn't need anymore cats to heal, that's for sure. The only surviving clan was picking too many fights, and Ravenoak didn't have an apprentice yet. She didn't think she ever would. Birchpaw was the only current one, and there wern't any queens. The ShadowClan cat sat on her haunches, eyeing the slowing fight warily. She curled her tail around her remaining herbs protectively, keeping her eye on the grey RiverClan Exile that jumped on her minutes before.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Falconshadow tried to calm her breathing, gritting her teeth, as she tried to distract herself. Her eyes wandered around as the last couple of cats gave up fighting, and those from ShadowClan retreated. Her eyes drifted to Sharptail, and she watched him for a moment, his gray fur, strong build. He was handsome., to say the least. Falconshadow blinked at the direction her thoughts had taken, frowning slightly.
"If that traitor comes back here in one piece, I'll rip her to shreds myself," Falconshadow promised through her teeth as the other, former deputy curled his tail neatly around his paws. Her random thoughts returned, the ones that didn't make sense, the ones that said he was handsome, and some kind of new, unfathomable feeling stirred, a feeling that made it seem like it was only Sharptail and her, nobody else.
But that wasn't the case, and it never would be, Falconshadow shifted slightly, then flinched as everything hurt.

Birchpaw nodded encouragingly as the she-cat apprentice took a step forward, hesitant, then followed him. He weaved his way through the forest, keeping a slow pace for Autumnpaw to keep easily. He reached the slowly dying fight in no time, and skirted the few cats that were fighting, taking Autumnpaw straight to Sharptail and Falconshadow.
"I found her in the woods, she must've scattered after the war, claims she was from ThunderClan," Birchpaw informed them in a low tone, before turning to address Autumnpaw.
"Autumnpaw? This is Falconshadow," He gestured to the brown tabby deputy, "She's the former ThunderClan deputy, and this is Sharptail," He gestured to the gray, bristling tom, "He's from RiverClan, but he won't hurt you, neither of them will." He introduced them softly, hesitant, not wanting to frighten her.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Atumnpaw hid behind birchpaw as soon as she saw the riverclan tom. She calmed down a little when she saw the previous thunderclan deputy, but was still jumpy. She remembered her father and winced; It was a terrible memory. Regaining her composture, atumnpaw dipped her head to the two, fur still raised in nervousness.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3