RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unicorn guardians of the Jewell of amoon

Go down 
2 posters

How do you like it
Good
Unicorn  guardians of the Jewell of amoon I_vote_lcap50%Unicorn  guardians of the Jewell of amoon I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
-_Bad
Unicorn  guardians of the Jewell of amoon I_vote_lcap50%Unicorn  guardians of the Jewell of amoon I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

Unicorn  guardians of the Jewell of amoon Empty
PostSubject: Unicorn guardians of the Jewell of amoon   Unicorn  guardians of the Jewell of amoon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Unicorns have lived in peace for eons now.they pesses three abilitys each now some unicorns seak to steel the realms most sacred jewell the jewell of amoon.
Be a good unicorn or evile unicorn. also Known as Light and Dark.Choose your side!

Unicorn form
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Name:
looks:
Powers:
personality:
histery:
Side:
mate:
____________________________________________________________________________________________
rules
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
No: god moding exesisve gore or breaking the sites rules Keep cussing and cursing at a minmum
YOU MAY ONLY HAVE THREE POWERS And one speicial aboility harnesing light or darkness
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
setting for light you see a young mare alone in the distance she was shiviring in the deep snow(unless some-one else is already there)
Seting for the dark thunder boomed danger is every where

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Begining season:winter
______________________________________________________________________________________________
me
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name:Luna
looks:a white mare with a gold mane and tail ice-blue eyes gold hooves and a silver horn(verry skinny)
Powers: Hypnosis (mind controll or causing over-welming desire) chemical horn(capable of creating chemicles in large amounts in horn(poisans ect.) Never break horn(a horn that never breaks)Light harnes(special ability)
personality:kind timid jumps at twig snapping easily takes ill
histery:abandened at a young age she became timid and week
Side:Light
mate:none yet
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I stand alone knee deep in snow I look around tired I lay down ears forward ready to hop to my feet and run if in danger.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn guardians of the Jewell of amoon   Unicorn  guardians of the Jewell of amoon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 am

[Welcome to the Site! For future Reference, this might be better suited in the 'Horse RPs' Section. - Becca]
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn guardians of the Jewell of amoon   Unicorn  guardians of the Jewell of amoon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:03 pm

K
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn guardians of the Jewell of amoon   Unicorn  guardians of the Jewell of amoon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unicorn guardians of the Jewell of amoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Other Animal Role-Plays :: Horse RPs-
Jump to: